Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cooperative Championship "Masters League" - Discussion

Comments

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    Summer monument? What is that?
  • Summer monument? What is that?
    We will (hopefully) have the info announcement we promised you, within the hour, the HWE and Football Fever will not be starting until after this CC is over,
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Please ask the team to consider putting the ML coins on page 2 of Inventory so we mere mortals can see at a glance the important stuff. Thanks.
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    random 2hr cc between 5-7 in the am est seems legitimate.
    actually, it looks and sounds like trickery.
    as a test, fine, with consequences, why?
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Where does the new masters league help small coops ? in the dung :(
    The new Master league is like Greta masterpieces ... only the co-op version

All gold buyers across servers compete against each other ... spend gold and GGS benefits .... and in the case of Greta only Rank 1 gets anything, other 9 players in top 10 go home with less gold.

Lets see how CC rewards in Masters league are .....
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    *Yawn*

That pretty much sums up my thoughts on the "changes". The rewards still suck and all this looks like to me is another cash grab. Sadly it will work because the crazy golders are driven by ego not brains. Unfortunately I see CC frequency increasing even further, a never ending chore/annoyance to the majority of players.
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Well the wonky bubbles have got even wonkier !  Cmon really  the one that need harvesting are witthout the zz's

• When you try to have fun and go for one huge mission just before the end of a really short CK, to try and snipe #1, yet fail because the point system barely gives any extra points beyond reaching a certain score:

(note, the below is with a 105% booster on points on, as well as the 25% booster from the flyer and 85% booster from the tractor).

edited 06.06.2019
    When you try to have fun and go for one huge mission just before the end of a really short CK, to try and snipe #1, yet fail because the point system barely gives any extra points beyond reaching a certain score:

(note, the below is with a 105% booster on points on, as well as the 25% booster from the flyer and 85% booster from the tractor).

Yeah ... thats true

20 kites were so much better ....
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    *Yawn*

That pretty much sums up my thoughts on the "changes". The rewards still suck and all this looks like to me is another cash grab. Sadly it will work because the crazy golders are driven by ego not brains. Unfortunately I see CC frequency increasing even further, a never ending chore/annoyance to the majority of players.
    Yep, it worked, never seen so much gold being thrown around in such a short amount of time ;)
    (just see the post below yours :D)
  • I can only dream of a score like that! And you're complaining?
  • dangit was close to moving up to silver league hehe but thank anyway got rank3 
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    Where does the new masters league help small coops ? in the dung :(
    The new Master league is like Greta masterpieces ... only the co-op version

All gold buyers across servers compete against each other ... spend gold and GGS benefits .... and in the case of Greta only Rank 1 gets anything, other 9 players in top 10 go home with less gold.

Lets see how CC rewards in Masters league are .....
    I agree TMKC, but i can play for my best coop, i can spend gold but cannot win nice reward 
  • random 2hr cc between 5-7 in the am est seems legitimate.
    actually, it looks and sounds like trickery.
    as a test, fine, with consequences, why?
    well yes i sure its bad time for north west  continet hehe
  • Well the wonky bubbles have got even wonkier !  Cmon really  the one that need harvesting are witthout the zz's

its most be berry from that bush just wrong icon
  • *Yawn*

Yep, it worked, never seen so much gold being thrown around in such a short amount of time ;)
    No gold used actually, just half a year of saved up "wier" that went through my colossal cowfactory, and half the coop giving "borstels" all the time.

Was fun to try once, but earlier (with same bonuses), 110K gold gave around 200K points, so I was hoping for a little more than what I got for my 1.7 million milk ;)

Oh well, we learn this way!
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    When you try to have fun and go for one huge mission just before the end of a really short CK, to try and snipe #1, yet fail because the point system barely gives any extra points beyond reaching a certain score:

Lol that's quite good rp u got there totally outstanding
    Here is mine 100% booster
    50%kite
    85%tractor machine and I got this one 

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183

• walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    *Yawn*

No gold used actually, just half a year of saved up "wier" that went through my colossal cowfactory, and half the coop giving "borstels" all the time.

Was fun to try once, but earlier (with same bonuses), 110K gold gave around 200K points, so I was hoping for a little more than what I got for my 1.7 million milk ;)

Oh well, we learn this way!
    dont spend gold much bro can win more can spend little bit dont spend only for one mission 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Since this 2 hr CC started (just like I figured  :'() during my sleep time, what were the changes that were being tested?
    They are adding a new league to the CC. That's it  o:)
  • well im had just like 3 wild flower mission got around 200k and dident used any gold or seaweed hehe used 1 hour task master hehe
  • loron (GB1)loron (GB1) GB1 Posts: 58
    edited 06.06.2019
    How can GG  justify demoting and promoting  teams based on a 2hr CC that came without prior notice of the time it was starting and most players were  either sleeping or working.? have they gone mad? 

• Notes for Master League have now been posted

HERE

• Djeiki (FR1)Djeiki (FR1) FR1 Posts: 167
    Hello,

Here, in France, the CC was just test. 
    All results have been canceled with a new update.

Sorry for my english :):):)

Djeiki
    Master League
    1. A co-op's Ranking in ML ( Master League ), depends upon the missions they play with players only in their server ? Or will they be matched among players with other server's too ....

" 27 co-op's across 27 servers will compete with each other "  But how ? hahahaha  .... If i play against missions on my server, im not directly competing with Brat Pack in US. Only our co-op scores are getting matched against each other. The environment , the difficulty etc is different for both co-op's

2. Only top 5 will remain .. rest will demote back .. So next time the rest of 22 new co-op's which join are basically a bit less better than the 22 that just got out as the already Best 22 co-op's from 22 server's had been promoted to ML ... which makes the Top 5 to stay top 5 much easier in this 2nd run.

3. need more info about drop rate .... % .... of Monument items.

It is so clear to see GGS just made this new thing to make top co-op's from different server's spend gold ....

• jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    So, the coop in the master's league now has yet another unfair advantage in all the overlapping events such as chw because they can make an additional production booster on most items. Does this mean GGS will stop overlapping events?
  • Hello,

Here, in France, the CC was just test. 
    All results have been canceled with a new update.

Sorry for my english :):):)

Djeiki
    @Djeiki (FR1) The only thing about the test that should have changed, is if you got a message saying that you were promoted to the Masters League, because that is not possible until the end of the CC that starts on June 9th & we did say that in the announcement before the test.
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 06.06.2019
    just hope thos co op moved to ML rank dont get rank in GL too so other part of server have fun while they are in ML hehe 
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Yeah, I'm very happy with Masters League

We finally have the opportunity to actually win the Gold League

it has been won by the same cooperative since Ive been playing :)

The customized development of that decoration looks pretty amazing <3
Sign In to comment.