Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Bank

Did someone notice that before we can change currency while the bank was upgrading 
But now that option is no longer available how its changing pieces one by one can't understand it 

W
E ask that while upgrading the buildings we can collect and again made the items in the factories but devs change the option of the item we said like this (bank)

Comments

• its very annoying when you cant collect finished prodoced from timber while you got half timer and making nails
    i dont remmber if it was open to start proces but collecting finished prodoced was possible and now its annoying
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    You never could transfer currency while bank is upgrading

Only the boat works normally while upgrading :)
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Collecting from Factories was never possible either

The Meadow also works normally while upgrading
  • it was possible to collect finished prodoced when they add village they change i latert 
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    Collecting from Factories was never possible either

The Meadow also works normally while upgrading
    no in the beginning it would let you collect from factory if you had started something before the upgrade started then just would not let you use the factory in till done then they switched it and i agree i dont see a reason for the switch and it is very annoying i dont see why you collecting that product then or in a couple days matter that much and it is not exactly fair to everyone in the coop ether what if the leader starts it with out saying or the stupid thing gets enough votes then you are stuck with the stupid green bar saying something is ready i do not see any reason why we can not collect what is ready and then not be able to use it you can not start any other upgrade on any other farm when something is in it so this one should let us collect our finished product too sense we might not be the one starting it 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    The only time I was ever able to collect from an upgrading factory was when the turbo harvester was available in the village... wish they would put it back ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file