Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

construction coins

if the coins were spaced out a little better than getting them as rewards one right after another and only able to have 50+ if you are lucky sometimes 70 most times 55/56....so they are lost and it really is not reward at all if you can't keep them and use them...I had 47 of the 50 when I logged on and there were 4 rewards for the coins that were lost because my slot was full....

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    At least we are now offered a choice of coins and super feeds   :¬)
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Working great for me, as soon as I get 50 I leap on it. Then they can build up again as I'm upgrading.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Working great for me, as soon as I get 50 I leap on it. Then they can build up again as I'm upgrading.
    I've started doing that as well. 

What I don't like, though, is if I've forgotten if I already have 50 tokens, and get the pop-up that I've won more and have a choice -- but the game won't let you go look at your inventory to before you make a selection. 
  • There shouldn't be a cap on construction tokens.
  • If you have chosen the construction tokens but have reached your limit,as you can't check  you lose them BUT you still can't close the wretched pop up and have to reload the game
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    If you have chosen the construction tokens but have reached your limit,as you can't check  you lose them BUT you still can't close the wretched pop up and have to reload the game
    YES!  If you're logged off for a long time, then come back and have multiple, construction coin prizes to choose through... and your construction coins storage is already maxed above 50... then you begin to choose the feed.. and if you choose a certain feed more than once already,  then it gives you a pop up error saying there's not enough items.

SO then your stuck in the prize choosing screen... and the only way to exit the error-loop is to refresh the browser.

I thought I was the only player who was getting this...  they need to fix this.  Its very annoying!  :(
  • If you have chosen the construction tokens but have reached your limit,as you can't check  you lose them BUT you still can't close the wretched pop up and have to reload the game
    YES!  If you're logged off for a long time, then come back and have multiple, construction coin prizes to choose through... and your construction coins storage is already maxed above 50... then you begin to choose the feed.. and if you choose a certain feed more than once already,  then it gives you a pop up error saying there's not enough items.

SO then your stuck in the prize choosing screen... and the only way to exit the error-loop is to refresh the browser.

I thought I was the only player who was getting this...  they need to fix this.  Its very annoying!  :(
    I also get this a lot  and have lost lots of coins that way.
    EXACTLY!!!  GGS NEEDS TO FIX THIS!!!!!!!  UNCAP THE LIMIT.   THEY LET YOU KEEP THE TOKENS YOU GET FROM JAPANESE WEEK WHY CAN'T YOU JUST PILE UP THE CONSTRUCTION TOKENS?  I WOULD BE OK IF THEY PUT A SECURITY LOCK ON IT AND MADE IT THE DEFAULT SLOT TO USE WHEN YOU UPGRADE AND NO LIMIT TO HOW MANY YOU CAN GET!!!
    If you have chosen the construction tokens but have reached your limit,as you can't check  you lose them BUT you still can't close the wretched pop up and have to reload the game
    EXACTLY!!!  GGS NEEDS TO FIX THIS!!!!!!!  UNCAP THE LIMIT.   THEY LET YOU KEEP THE TOKENS YOU GET FROM JAPANESE WEEK WHY CAN'T YOU JUST PILE UP THE CONSTRUCTION TOKENS?  I WOULD BE OK IF THEY PUT A SECURITY LOCK ON IT AND MADE IT THE DEFAULT SLOT TO USE WHEN YOU UPGRADE AND NO LIMIT TO HOW MANY YOU CAN GET!!!
    I wouldn't like to see it made into a default slot for upgrades. Some upgrades take hours, and some take days. If I can work it right, I can use the building coin slot for the really long ones, then do several other upgrades during that time.

I wouldn't like to see it made into a default slot for upgrades. Some upgrades take hours, and some take days. If I can work it right, I can use the building coin slot for the really long ones, then do several other upgrades during that time.

I do this but you still have the reward issue that needs to be fixed because YOU are cheated out of the rewards.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I use up the coins as quick as I get them... once in a while when offline and coop wins a bunch of rewards, then I take what I can and then go for the feed rewards... all good for me. I do NOT feel cheated. :)

I do this but you still have the reward issue that needs to be fixed because YOU are cheated out of the rewards.
    I understand that we are cheated. My post was that some wouldn't like the building slot to be the default slot for upgrades. They should quit making it the default slot altogether and just let us choose which slot to use.
Sign In to comment.