Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Events Calendar - Discussion

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    That is extremely frustrating that the village fair, which is an event with a good source of gold and themed main farm buildings, has been replaced with another cooperative championship with little source of gold. :(
  • the cc is becoming so often now it should be called a weekly event!
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    So its done that we are going to play cc not vf @WiseWing
    Because there is no info anywhere and u did not get any from devs 
  • visboerin (NL1)visboerin (NL1) NL1 Posts: 20
    please go back to once every two weeks cc it's taking the fun out off the game
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    I'm not that sad about CC, now I have time to go out and enjoy the springtime, all fun is now outdoors.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    please go back to once every two weeks cc it's taking the fun out off the game
    Every two weeks is still too often.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    just plain money grabbers, would you recommend this game to any of your friends, i defiantly would not !!
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 15.04.2019
    If there would be an event, that rewards the people who complains the most, Some would be pretty good at it

When there is a CC scheduled, Many options comes for you

A: Play CC
    B: Ignore CC
    C: Somewhere in the middle
    D : Do something else

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    If there would be an event, that rewards the people who complains the most, Some would be pretty good at it

that is not as easy to do as you make it sound so i should be ok with knowing that me doing nothing in the CC is hurting 63 other players i should be ok sitting there doing nothing getting prizes for there work only or they should be punished for me choosing not to play. A coop championship is not about a single player a coop championship is all about the coop you are in and for me that is 63 other players right now that is 63 other players that wont get as any prizes because i dont want to play it because 3 is too many a month because they could have easily done a coop hard worker instead if they could not do the village fair so when it comes to the other 63 player missing out because i dont want to play is not a chose to me i personally am not that selfish to chose me over 63 other players and that is exactly why people are going coop less it does not matter if the coop asks for you to do it or not because i personally do not want to let the other 63 members down i dont want to punish them for me not wanting to play a event that is ran way to often
  • How  annoying would it be to work as a moderator for bigfarm.... They have to spread all the negative news....
    Just look at the creatures in their signatures. The owl of Wise Wing looks extremely lost with those big eyes and tilted head. I see sadness in the eyes of the raccoon of the signature of RowdyRac.
    @ijrosh (US1)

If u read thoroughly

Option C is for you :)

Do a little bit , I do believe everything counts

I dont set a minimum RP points for a CC , but i think at 100k ( which is not much over 4 days ) would make sense

10 persons doing 100k = 1M

The top coop on International asks for 1M for a CC ( Does your coop asks for a certain number? )
    @ijrosh (US1)

If u read thoroughly

Option C is for you :)

Do a little bit , I do believe everything counts

I dont set a minimum RP points for a CC , but i think at 100k ( which is not much over 4 days ) would make sense

10 persons doing 100k = 1M

The top coop on International asks for 1M for a CC ( Does your coop asks for a certain number? )
    but that defeats the purpose of everyone complaining. which you are complaining about. the ones complaining dont want to have to play it at all. we would not have to play it 3 times or even 4 times a month if they only had it 2 that is what some are complaining about. it should not be ran that much. and yes i just tried to set a limit of 150k because some of the at the time 71 members were not happy that not everyone was pitching in and guess what that did not go well we now have 63 members so that should tell you something about how players feel about the coop competition i just lost a lot of players that had been with that coop for years because GGS wants to run the coop competition 3 to 4 times a month when it has been repeatedly told to them that most of the players do not want to play it that often so the doing a little does not always work ether unless you are a super farm and can get 60kish points in a single mission and only have to play 4 or 5 missions in a CC that is of course if you are ok living with the fact that you could have done a lot more and all of your members could have had a lot more prizes but knowing they wont because you did not do more does not set well with me especially when i would not have to feel guilty if they just did not run it so much 2 times a month is plenty like i said before they could have easily did a coop hard worker instead and it would have still been a coop event but not a coop championship
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627

that is not as easy to do as you make it sound so i should be ok with knowing that me doing nothing in the CC is hurting 63 other players i should be ok sitting there doing nothing getting prizes for there work only or they should be punished for me choosing not to play. A coop championship is not about a single player a coop championship is all about the coop you are in and for me that is 63 other players right now that is 63 other players that wont get as any prizes because i dont want to play it because 3 is too many a month because they could have easily done a coop hard worker instead if they could not do the village fair so when it comes to the other 63 player missing out because i dont want to play is not a chose to me i personally am not that selfish to chose me over 63 other players and that is exactly why people are going coop less it does not matter if the coop asks for you to do it or not because i personally do not want to let the other 63 members down i dont want to punish them for me not wanting to play a event that is ran way to often
    There is no use of complaining anymore as it causes no changes . Wont just play/start missions,thats all . My coop never asks me to make any RPS , so not an issue .
    @ijrosh (US1)

What rank is your coop usually in CC?

I wouldn't have a problem playing the cooperative championship if we could get a good source of gold from it. But the current rewards make it a waste of time to play in my opinion. We should either have the rewards improved or have another event in its place that will give us those good rewards, like the village fair for example.

but that defeats the purpose of everyone complaining. which you are complaining about. the ones complaining dont want to have to play it at all. we would not have to play it 3 times or even 4 times a month if they only had it 2 that is what some are complaining about. it should not be ran that much. and yes i just tried to set a limit of 150k because some of the at the time 71 members were not happy that not everyone was pitching in and guess what that did not go well we now have 63 members so that should tell you something about how players feel about the coop competition i just lost a lot of players that had been with that coop for years because GGS wants to run the coop competition 3 to 4 times a month when it has been repeatedly told to them that most of the players do not want to play it that often so the doing a little does not always work ether unless you are a super farm and can get 60kish points in a single mission and only have to play 4 or 5 missions in a CC that is of course if you are ok living with the fact that you could have done a lot more and all of your members could have had a lot more prizes but knowing they wont because you did not do more does not set well with me especially when i would not have to feel guilty if they just did not run it so much 2 times a month is plenty like i said before they could have easily did a coop hard worker instead and it would have still been a coop event but not a coop championship
    My advice would be to just do what you feel comfortable with. There is no point in trying to do too much because the prizes are definitely not worth the effort at the moment.
    we have been being in gold and yes the prizes are not worth it at all and that is my biggest problem with it but at the same time 63 other people are involved in me playing or not i do not play the CHW unless i am sure we will be in the top 10 because those prizes are even worse but the difference is if not able to be in top 10 my work does not hurt the other 63 players like it does in the CC and i really think 2 a month is enough when they changed it they should have ran a CHW instead that would have made 2 of them an 2 CC
    we have been being in gold and yes the prizes are not worth it at all and that is my biggest problem with it but at the same time 63 other people are involved in me playing or not i do not play the CHW unless i am sure we will be in the top 10 because those prizes are even worse but the difference is if not able to be in top 10 my work does not hurt the other 63 players like it does in the CC and i really think 2 a month is enough when they changed it they should have ran a CHW instead that would have made 2 of them an 2 CC
    It doesn't hurt them that much in the cooperative championship because there are not many valuable prizes to gain from it. You can't take full responsibility for whether everyone gets those prizes or not due to the amount of effort you put into something that you are not enjoying.
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 17.04.2019
    this mob seriously... U-turns are us, they should be politicians, cos their word means nothing

and it's so inane, they wanted the VF to be better supported, they upped the prize value and got the response they wanted, then ditched it

lmao, couldn't make this stuff up

looks like they got cold feet on the prizes of the last one, i hope dont think dumbing down the prizes is gonna get the desired result of support, cos that would just be a mass exodus on that event

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 17.04.2019
    As players, if we unite and abandon playing CC , each and every time.

That will and should reduce revenues from CC. That will ensure GGS either makes rewards more attractive or reduces frequency of CC.

Just don't start any missions during a CC..complete NO to starting a mission. Not even 1. 

Just 4 days of no missions. 

Send a co-op message before CC, that you are going on vacation or that you will be busy with some very important work. Cooperative leader cannot remove you if you are away from your laptop busy in some very important work for 4 days.

What is the worst that could happen ? Your coop will fall in leagues .... You can always bring it back to higher league later.

If every coop on every server does this, CC will have the fate of Village league.

Let's do it.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    There must be quite a few people boycotting this event.
    We have very few in our co-op playing it (and none very hard) yet we are higher in the standings this time.
    Same here. We are higher in the rankings than we should be, and most of us are just coasting this time.

@TMKC (IN1)  Just FYI a coop leader can remove you for any reason, or no reason at all. Doesn't matter if you told him or her that you have important business to attend to.
    If you think a little

I'm pretty sure some coops are saving for the coming village fair

Same here. We are higher in the rankings than we should be, and most of us are just coasting this time.

@TMKC (IN1)  Just FYI a coop leader can remove you for any reason, or no reason at all. Doesn't matter if you told him or her that you have important business to attend to.
    If you tell co-op leader, you are going to boycott a CC, he has a stronger reason to remove you, if he decides he wants his co-op to play every cc

If you tell co-op leader, you are going to boycott a CC, he has a stronger reason to remove you, if he decides he wants his co-op to play every cc

Depends on the coop leader. I only wrote what I did so that people wouldn't assume your comment was an in-game rule.
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    FYI
    WWC being added to April Calendar.   19.04.2019

From German forum:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/de/discussion/comment/4075939/#Comment_4075939
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 17.04.2019
    Even though we couldn't get the CC changed back to the Village Fair, I want to thank all of the Mods on all the forums who went to bat for us players. They did all they could and then some, so they deserve some credit for trying to do right by us. :)     Thank you Mods!  <3
    edited 17.04.2019
    FYI
    WWC being added to April Calendar.   19.04.2019

From German forum:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/de/discussion/comment/4075939/#Comment_4075939
    Wow , thats good news  :) . Free rewards for collecting whatever u want to lol .
    Can @WascallyWabbit or @RowdyRac or @WiseWingconfirm this ?

Ok thanks Wabbit  :)
    wwc is a welcomed event anytime ...

Sign In to comment.