Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

To the balancer

Who ever re arrange the rewards and activity he must be a player first then a balancer and yes he deserve a salute among all the troubles from.ggs this guy came and the whole style of the current game yes more people played we used gold and believe it or not first time I don't regret using gold in vf 
Simple reasons the rewards are archiveable gmls were their to attract more players towards this event and yes the .most important league rewards thank u man/women who ever came up with this idea we love this 
Regards xcution

Comments

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Other than GMLs, there are many awesome rewards that are quite hard to get for many players like Candy cow, Candy chicken coop and tropical pig.

• Totally agree - I managed to get all the rewards - yes it took some doing, lots of clicking and planning, but the event was great fun this time round - loads of nice rewards and the ability to see in advance what was going to be needed.  Huge thumbs up from this little voice!
  • good work whoever changed the village fair, good job!!! i love it :))))

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file