Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

St Patrick's Day Event

Comments

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    The hats come along with the golden clovers when you harvest all fields.  it's quite a jumble with the hats, clovers, herbs for the piggies, houses for the WWC... you probably just miss them in the jumble. 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526

I'm new to the game and have a hart time to play, don't understand most of the events and cannot find any help. Are there any posts explain these events?

As for St. Patrick event.... Did anybody get lucky hats? How do you get them? My stats are still showing 0 even though my golden clover shows at 31 happiness.

Thanks for any info.

If you are not part of a cooperative then you will not be able to collect lucky hats for your decoration. You will need to join a cooperative to be able to collect lucky hats that would improve the village happiness of your decoration.
  • Mandariini (SKN1)Mandariini (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 25
    Again I collectid things from the building wich was pranked by leprechaun, no fog or anything and the arrow in his tent was grey :(  It would be nice if even once the event would work correct and would be equal for all players.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Again I collectid things from the building wich was pranked by leprechaun, no fog or anything and the arrow in his tent was grey :(  It would be nice if even once the event would work correct and would be equal for all players.

Yeah, it's a problem. I use the Repeat Harvester a lot, so many times I don't even notice when the leprechaun shows up.  He pranked something (like a field) that I have the repeat harvester on, and BOOM, the repeat harverster AUTOMATICALLY harvests the field, and I lose the leprechaun for that 5 hour span.  Nothing I can do about it.

About the only time I see him now is when I first wake up in the morning.

They need to get rid of the prank thing, and just have him spawn ever 5 hours. That way those of us who use the Repeat Harvester (or just don't see the pranked building, since it's so hard to see in the first place) don't miss out in finding him every 5 hours.

• how often does the leprechaun appear
    so far i only get him every 12 hrs
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 14.03.2019
    its appear each 5 or 6 hour
    but i keep forgeting him and collect  mats and miss him. not easy to found pranked building
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 14.03.2019
    i got him right now
    it was 140 gold 
    theres  thread about it few line below this one  title patrick event
  • i have been keeping track of the times and i get the leprechaun once every 12 hrs
    i thought he was suppose to come every 5 hrs
    so i thought maybe the appearance times got changed ???
  • Thank you all for help. Yes, I did not join any cooperative and that is why I didn't collect any hats. In my mind all these should be published when event starts. Just calendar alone is not enough. I'm also stack with the leprechaun prank and cannot find it anywhere... since other people complain about that as well then looks like it's a bug. Thanks for all help but I'm quitting this game, it's frustrating to play with all these problems.
  • well hide and seek event are hard after you found him few time its become easy  with exprience
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Thank you all for help. Yes, I did not join any cooperative and that is why I didn't collect any hats. In my mind all these should be published when event starts. Just calendar alone is not enough. I'm also stack with the leprechaun prank and cannot find it anywhere... since other people complain about that as well then looks like it's a bug. Thanks for all help but I'm quitting this game, it's frustrating to play with all these problems.
    Hope you don't quit the game. It can be frustrating. Take heart in the fact that if you aren't in a coop, you really don't need the hats/village happiness.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    12 hours for me, as well, if that.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    I am getting him once in 24...
  • It seems the pranks were tolerable because it included a second chance at locating the leprechaun.

Wonder why reducing farm efforts seems reasonable, especially with an allowed  maximum of five consecutive pranks.

• Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Using the Turbo Harvester as I do, it's pretty much impossible to spot a pranked building, as it harvests every building on the farm simultaneously.

Even though you've harvested a pranked building though, you can still find the leprechaun. I just have to check all 3 farms for him, since I have absolutely NO idea what farm the pranked building was on.. So every 5-6 hours I just start looking for him. He turns up eventually. :)
    In the previous version of this event, it would let me find the leprechaun if I harvested the pranked building my accident. But the leprechaun disappeared when I harvested the pranked buildings twice and I was not available to find the leprechaun until they returned and pranked another building. I don't use the turbo harvester but it is still difficult to spot the prank sometimes. I have been getting better at spotting it, but I imagine that this would be difficult for many players to spot.
    Hmm.. They may have changed it in the changeover to HTML.. I'll have to test it next time I get a pranked building that I can see.. Which probably won't be until tomorrow morning.

If that's the case, that really sucks. Means I'll only be able to find the little sucker once a day, after I wake up from 5+ hours of sleep.. cuz I'll NEVER see a pranked building before I harvest it with the Turbo Harvester.
    if you click on th event tent in the parking lot and then on the green arrow it will show you which thing is pranked.
  • its back again for me  right now
  • Grandma Molly (US1)Grandma Molly (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    edited 15.03.2019
    if you click on th event tent in the parking lot and then on the green arrow it will show you which thing is pranked.
    Hmm, I was using the green arrow to alert me that 1. the leprechaun had arrived, and 2. to show me which farm to find either the leprechaun and/or the prank.

"I'll not be looking for such a tiny thing over the whole of three farms without notice there is anything to look for--talk about a prank!" said the grumpy grandma.

Edit - Walked the dog --not usually grumpy.  Frustration centers on there appears no way to opt out of the leprechaun pranks unless farm activity is limited to Village Farm, Horse Ranch, Deep Sea Fishing, and temp farms. 
    Please correct me if I have this wrong.
    Post edited by Grandma Molly (US1) on
  • I am still unable to access my flower farm.  When I try to go to that farm it loads part way and freezes.  It will then tell me it is not responding due to a long running script.  I believe the leprechaun has pranked the flower shop as that is where it always seems to freeze during the loading of the farm.  Since I am unable to harvest anything on the farm, including whatever is pranked, I have not had the leprechaun appear on any of my other farms.  I am hoping that when the event is over, I will regain access to the flower farm.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Phil - your Flower shop is indeed pranked.  I don't know if this will help, but it's worth a try.  In Options, under setting, uncheck the 'show animations' box and then try to jump to the flower farm.
  • shazamd - That Worked!!!!  I was able to find the little %@!* prankster and harvest everything.  Thank you very much for that suggestion. You're awesome!
  • wolfiet (US1)wolfiet (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    Yesterday 3/14/19 i bought the cute rural cow shed for my farm but have not received it yet
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Yesterday 3/14/19 i bought the cute rural cow shed for my farm but have not received it yet
    Next time 1 of your cow sheds is empty & ready to be fed click the upgrade then click the paint can.
    What you bought was an appearance for 1 of your cow sheds ;)

http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/building_appearances.htm
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Hmm, I was using the green arrow to alert me that 1. the leprechaun had arrived, and 2. to show me which farm to find either the leprechaun and/or the prank.

"I'll not be looking for such a tiny thing over the whole of three farms without notice there is anything to look for--talk about a prank!" said the grumpy grandma.

Edit - Walked the dog --not usually grumpy.  Frustration centers on there appears no way to opt out of the leprechaun pranks unless farm activity is limited to Village Farm, Horse Ranch, Deep Sea Fishing, and temp farms. 
    Please correct me if I have this wrong.
    Once the prank has been played, the green arrow high light's so you know which farm to look for that little pesky fellow some where around that farm, not in the farming area. With in the fence that is. ;)

http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/st_patrick_day.htm
  • LOL at hiding spot 
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    It is very hard to see what is pranked. So now I click the "show me" arrow asa it has lit up so I can know which of the farms it is at.

Today I got 3 pranks in a row from the leprechaun. The first two were not to hard to find, but the third (ohmy) a pain! I eventually found him hidden in (! no kidding) a tree with much the same colors as his. Very hard to spot in other words and being the third in a row + seemingly impossible to find, my patience was running very thin.

Would be great if i.e. a red dot or something was added to the leprechaun making it easier to find him. He does seem to blend in too easily.

Cheers :smile:
  • It is very hard to see what is pranked. So now I click the "show me" arrow asa it has lit up so I can know which of the farms it is at.

Today I got 3 pranks in a row from the leprechaun. The first two were not to hard to find, but the third (ohmy) a pain! I eventually found him hidden in (! no kidding) a tree with much the same colors as his. Very hard to spot in other words and being the third in a row + seemingly impossible to find, my patience was running very thin.

Would be great if i.e. a red dot or something was added to the leprechaun making it easier to find him. He does seem to blend in too easily.

like the one on left of pic i add? im was lucky found him fast the one near car is easy 
    Yes, thats the spot where he hid. Now I am aware of that spot and will make sure to check there. Guess that had it not been the third prank in row = third search for the leprechaun, I wouldn´t have been as upset with it as I did get. Still seeing how too well he blends in even in the gras in plain sight -> a change in color or an added bright color would be of great help and relief. Not all have 20/20 vision.

• if you play with 2 or more acc on same machine you get green arrow on all that lead to same map and building but just 1 got that  prank
    2 or more acc? To my knowledge we can only have 1 account at a server. Having 2 is grounds to get banned from the game o_O

Sign In to comment.