Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

LAgs

game is laggin sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much due to patricks event pleaase do something if any body is listening ofcouse

Comments

• Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    The lag is only on gardens , fields and meadows for me . need to click multiple times to harvest .
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    dont say only they will listen to you hahahahah 
    my farm depend upon these buildings ofcourse for its quite a headache

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Lagging and freezing for me. Too many events going on at the same time.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Game lag is always bad for me during every CC...which is now almost every day.
    almost every day peoples ask them and they dont give a shi* on over  cry 

• Trying to sell to market customers causes my game to freeze every time - fields, gardens and some stables  need clicking on twice to harvest.  Anyone visiting my farms causes my game to freeze totally (that happens every cc) - too much going on for the GG servers to cope with maybe? (oh dear does that mean the customers were right all along?) too may bugs (never!!!!!!) 
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    The lag is only on gardens , fields and meadows for me . need to click multiple times to harvest .
    no need to click multiple times ... there is a delay up to 10 sec depending on how many fields, gardens or meadows you have ... most likely because of the drops from st.patrick-event.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Hmm ok thanks for the info @BlueZilver (GB1)  .

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    no need to click multiple times ... there is a delay up to 10 sec depending on how many fields, gardens or meadows you have ... most likely because of the drops from st.patrick-event.
    Yeah, even with the Turbo Harvester there's more of a lag than normal right now. It's not 10 seconds, but it's a good 2-3 seconds (usually it's instant). When my fields harvest there's so many drops covering everything I can't even SEE the fields through them. hehehe :)
  • Lagging and freezing for me. Too many events going on at the same time.
    Lag and freezing every 5-10 min. is annoying. Game is getting bad. At least now I know I am not the only one with freezes and horrible lag. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Lagging and freezing for me. Too many events going on at the same time.
    Lag and freezing every 5-10 min. is annoying. Game is getting bad. At least now I know I am not the only one with freezes and horrible lag. 
    Misery does not love company, LOL!  The servers have never been able to handle many events at one time, and this overload is insane.
  • Lagging and freezing for me. Too many events going on at the same time.
    Misery does not love company, LOL!  The servers have never been able to handle many events at one time, and this overload is insane.
    It looks like we aren't the only ones in misery, LOL. Forum is full of misery.
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    I've stopped complaining about the lag; it's just too much effort. Come weekend --- nobody in office; come Monday---everything deleted from weekend (I'm convinced of that as nothing is solved or answered; they must be just as annoyed as we are with everything in this game...sigh) None of the moderators can do anything except sympathize with us and pass on the information...sigh. So...….I just play the game and hope for the best.
    How is everyone doing with Women's Day contest? I'm embarrassed that I know so few of them; some I recognize but with no name...sigh.  I did my best.
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 11.03.2019
    to prevent getting lagg keep using midle mouse wheel roll back 1 each 5 left click is good
    and reset browser each 30 minute
    the lags are becomign totally horiible is it just for me ?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file