Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Flash Contest - Grunt & Squeak & Squawk!

We have 2500 shiny gold coins left to give away,
so lets see your animal decos!

500 gold to the 1st 5 screenshots of your deco valley (or one of your farms) with 
5 decos each with a different animal on it. - All 5 decos must be on the same farm

Animals can include any critters big or small  or fantasy creatures,
but not humans or fantasy human images.

Good luck all!

Comments

• kalsha (IN1)kalsha (IN1) IN1 Posts: 43
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 01.03.2019

I'll be back with close up shots of each deco.  Woot Woot!  Another contest.  :p 

Rabbits (near the composter at the top), swan (near the pig sty), ducks (near the fields on the right), parrots (behind the dog statue), and stallion (at the front gate). 

They are so spread out on my farm I had to put separate screen shots to see them all, lol.   I have many others on there if these don't all qualify.  I have the unicorn, panda, teddy bears, lots more, lol.

Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • farmiliar (GR1)farmiliar (GR1) GR1 Posts: 790
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 01.03.2019
    Wow, that was quick, look at all those animals,
    I should have asked for 10 hehe

We have our 5 winners!!
    kalsha (IN1)
    SuzyQ22 (US1)
    pitsi5 (GR1)
    Southern (US1)
    Tinie Sudjana (INT1)

Congratulations & 500 gold for each of you!

Prizes for this contest & the Lobster one will be credited as soon as a CM arrives this morning!
    Mmm, think I have 10, lol.   Thanks @WascallyWabbit.    Since that was so fast, is there another one in the works, lol?

• WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 01.03.2019
    Mmm, think I have 10, lol.   Thanks @WascallyWabbit.    Since that was so fast, is there another one in the works, lol?

That was the last of our February gold, we can start on March soon. :)

That was the last of our February gold, we can start on March soon. :)
    LOL, considering it is March already?   :smiley:
  • Thanks very much @WascallyWabbit ;);)
     and congrats for all the winner  ;)
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    Congrts for alll the winners :)
  • QnAthena (US1)QnAthena (US1) US1 Posts: 12
This discussion has been closed.