Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How well did the Big Farm farmers do in 2017 ? (Not WWC but RL)

didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
Stillfront;Annual Report released on may 4.th 2018

Interesting stuff about the acquisition of Goodgame Studios in january

Especially the CEO speech (page 6) and the part regarding Big Farm (page 11) should be of interest - , if you like such, I guess B)  

https://www.stillfront.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Stillfront-Annual-Report-2017.pdf

I really understand alot more after reading this - their strategy is there (has to be, they are listed or about to at Nasdaq), also I learned why 'everything has to be automated' - it's in Stillfronts Mission, vision, strategy and financial targets saying: 
'By using a technical structure based on game engines (engines - E), cost efficiency by scalability is achieved as the engine can be re-used over several games. Part of a game’s Game Dynamics is managed by the engine. Thus, the title risk of a game is reduced by utilizing a proven engine.'

I wonder if Stillfront at all knows that the game is losing 'longterm players' - when their businessplan says they create Longterm playing games...., and buy companies who do so...
Do they know what they bought?

Read, and let it hang there for a while - then have a good night  :neutral:
Post edited by didah (SKN1) on

Comments

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Stillfront;Annual Report released on may 4.th 2018

Interesting stuff about the acquisition of Goodgame Studios in january

Especially the CEO speech (page 6) and the part regarding Big Farm (page 11) should be of interest - , if you like such, I guess B)  

https://www.stillfront.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Stillfront-Annual-Report-2017.pdf

I really understand alot more after reading this - their strategy is there (has to be, they are listed or about to at Nasdaq), also I learned why 'everything has to be automated' - it's in Stillfronts Mission, vision, strategy and financial targets saying: 
    'By using a technical structure based on game engines (engines - E), cost efficiency by scalability is achieved as the engine can be re-used over several games. Part of a game’s Game Dynamics is managed by the engine. Thus, the title risk of a game is reduced by utilizing a proven engine.'

I wonder if Stillfront at all knows that the game is losing 'longterm players' - when their businessplan says they create Longterm playing games...., and buy companies who do so...
    Do they know what they bought?

Read, and let it hang there for a while - then have a good night  :neutral:
    Thank you for the link...

Personally i feel, BF will do excellent over the next 10 years.....a few bugs here and there wont end the game itself. But yes, if such bugs that have recently affected the game over last few months were to keep happening over say next 1 year......there is a possibility, players interest might shift to other games. 

Player retention is a core strategy of any game.....BF is an addictive game, it has the potential to keep players hooked to it and spend their money here. It just needs to improve on many fronts.

I personally being a gold buyer, started losing interest recently and my gold purchases have dropped by about 70 %. Due to some recent events, i wish to not buy any more gold untill the game makes me more happy playing it rather than making me feel like im doing a job. Making dollars in game is tough....DSF has to improve.

But even after all this , i still play the game because of the friends in game. 

• didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    edited 23.06.2018
    ....And how we did in first Quarter 2018  B)

https://www.stillfront.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/SF-Q118-Report-Presentation-Comp_912_qrtd.pdf  

And this is the Interim repport to see how the merge GGS/Stillfront has been consolidatet

https://www.stillfront.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/2018Q1-ENG_911_qrtd.pdf

Looking forward to the next Q2- should be here within weeks - good to see GGS isn't in danger ´of bankruptcy  :p
    And here is the newest 'Investor report' of July 10.th based on Quarter 2

https://www.redeye.se/company/stillfront-group/580399/stillfront-group-strongest-pipeline-ever

What's of interest for us, is especially pages 5-8

Enjoy!

(spoiler; we have spend less than predicted for this quarter, but as you can read, 'they will make it up to us later ;)
  • Its interesting to read - but still think they could improve sales and revenue by ensuring things work correctly prior to release.  1) Players would be happier - happy players are likely to spend more (I wont buy gold atm as there are too may problems/bugs/issues/errors call them what you will - why would I spend money on something that is in effect, broken)  2) They wouldn't have to keep giving 'compensation' prizes - which ok, can be total rubbish, but also must cost them as players then dont need to gain them the correct way.  3) Players wouldn't be leaving the game as much as they are now - I know of a few that have given up because of the constant errors.  

• 1 Most players will buy now and then gold when the game runs as a Hongkong monorail without driver. 100% correct time table they have.
    2 Starting a event like a C-C with a timecounter running is not that difficult. So why those delay,s nearly everytime. Something is not running well on the office,so fix that first aswell FIX those bugs wich shows up everytime after a update.
    Those compensation rewards are mostly useless for 80% of the players. Make the game as it was 5 years ago and you do not hear much complains from the players.
    Less is more these days. Why not in the un-even months a C-C January,March,May etc and that C-C may run for 8 days. And in the even months a WWC for the players or even join the coop in it also. On that way in the even months we can farm relaxed and still have a competition.
    This will make the most players happy.
    But i know that this will be a Utopia,because the gold rules everything
    edited 23.02.2019
    New annual repport.

https://www.stillfront.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/stillfront-Year-End-Report-2018-190222.pdf

CEO's repport (page 3) is also interesting.

Q4 repport:
    https://www.stillfront.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Year-End-Report-2018-–-Presentation-B.pdf

I think I mentioned somewhere, that we would come out with a strong finish for Q4 2018...well, I was right - sometimes it pays off, not paying back on time - the stocks reached heaven, and the Annual repport reached new hights....

'Headlines as 'strong finish in Q4' made me smile
     - as I remember Q4, it was horrible with more errors than ever, and then some more errors, e.g. automatically gold purchases from Santa (times millions of players), which was not fixed or paid back to players untill january (new year)

Oh, well - I know - not many players reads or cares about this, but all our seeked answers are there - why, how, when.
    Here you find the plan ;) 

Enjoy and happy weekend :-D
    Post edited by didah (SKN1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file