Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

GOLD SEED

Hi Farmers,

I needed some help and advise....There was a time here that instead of vegetable or flower seeds, we would get Gold Seed, meaning to say, when the seed was planted and the plants harvested, we could reap actual Gold. I have not seen that kind of seed again, after the first time.

Can somebody in the game management please explain why this has stopped???

Thank You

Jason33

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 22.02.2019
    Hi Farmers,

I needed some help and advise....There was a time here that instead of vegetable or flower seeds, we would get Gold Seed, meaning to say, when the seed was planted and the plants harvested, we could reap actual Gold. I have not seen that kind of seed again, after the first time.

Can somebody in the game management please explain why this has stopped???

Thank You

Jason33
    @Jason33(INT1) You must be referring to the Goldflower seeds that you could get as a reward in certain events like the CC.  They were introduced, then removed, then brought back and taken away again.  :D   I'm not sure just what they plan to do with them in the future.  ;)
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    I won some in a chest (can't remember if it was gold one or not) not so long ago :)
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    I won some in a chest (can't remember if it was gold one or not) not so long ago :)
    I got some recently too in a chest, think it might have been the Goldfish Rescue xxxx
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 22.02.2019
    @Jason33 (INT1)  Sounds like they're still around in Mystery boxes, but not very common.  :)
  • They also come up occasionally on a gold offer, the one where you fill the water tank, but you are correct, they are much more rare than they used to be. :/
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    rookie league for CC can get them i dont rember for what and it just tells me a top reward sense i am in silver so maybe for coming in 1st?

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    You can still get them in Gold chests (there's 3 different kinds of Gold chests).

They have about a 10-15% drop rate from the chests.

There's a 3rd kind of Gold Chest, but I've never got one, so I have no clue what the drop rate for those are.
  • our co op compete in rookie every 2nd cc as we get goldflowers there for winning
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    our co op compete in rookie every 2nd cc as we get goldflowers there for winning
    Be sure to let your members know to ask 4 a gift/charm/sparkle/sprinkle/dust on their best field prior to plant those "GoldFlower" seeds. May not help the amount of Gold you get from them but will help with the amounts of actual Gold Flowers one gets to sell off when one see's fit.

We get quite a few through the new Village Fair. Took us a spell to get it working 4 us but now that we have a better idea of what it takes to do. We find it fun, challenging and believe it or not the rewards are pretty decent.
    One of the better parts of this event is the fact the rewards only go to those that help. ;)
  • Jason33 (INT1)Jason33 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63
    Thanks a lot folks for the replies, surely helps...:) 
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I saw this thread and thought to open my gold mystery boxes and look what i got in the first attempt. ;)

• ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    I saw this thread and thought to open my gold mystery boxes and look what i got in the first attempt. ;)

You are lucky to have gold flowers seeds, but seems like droping rate of Gold Flowers seeds is at very low rate nowadays. I opened 10 gold box, got seaweed and sunflower along with 25token 

You are lucky to have gold flowers seeds, but seems like droping rate of Gold Flowers seeds is at very low rate nowadays. I opened 10 gold box, got seaweed and sunflower along with 25token 
    Hehe I am lucky. Need not to give any proof for this. :D:D
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I've been playing almost 1.5 yrs and have never gotten them! Didn't know there was such a thing until reading it here! I play many hours daily too..
    I've been playing almost 1.5 yrs and have never gotten them! Didn't know there was such a thing until reading it here! I play many hours daily too..
    They can be found only in gold mystery boxes.
    And you could get them also in CC rookie league rewards(needs rank 1).
    Look I opened 2 gold mystery boxes which I got from last cc and what i got:

15 tokens and 5 goldflower seeds. :)
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    if you are lucky!! that's a big part of this game... pure LUCK!
  • Jason33 (INT1)Jason33 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63
    Thanks Folks...Sure hope I get some Gold Mystery Boxes, with Gold Flower Seeds in them.  :smile::smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file