Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Chinese New Year Event

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i am done with this event and will not be spending gold like i have in the past with the event  unless they give us the times for the fireworks there is no way to get everything with out the fireworks and even though i have been playing just did not have to be on the main farm i have now missed the fireworks 2 times i might as well go back to only playing the game 30min a day the event is going to be useless with out using the fireworks 
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 26.01.2019
    Can we please stop having a deco as first day prize?  The opening of the event is ALWAYS cut short by sever resets which significantly lowers chances of earning the deco.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    You think US1 is bad.. AU1 only had like an hour..
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 26.01.2019
    hi
  • You think US1 is bad.. AU1 only had like an hour..
    Which is why I made my comment general to all servers. Not just US.
  • Losi (HU1)Losi (HU1) Posts: 216
    edited 26.01.2019
    As I see the fireworks booster is 3x now and we have no exact time. In the past years this was 4x with times. 
     They don't want anyone to do it without spending thousands of gold
    I completed it in the past two years but it was hard with 4x booster and exact times, too. 

• AudreyMe (GB1)AudreyMe (GB1) GB1 Posts: 10
    So not only we don´t know the times of fireworks - and we all know that without them you cannot really get the full decoration - but now it stopped counting the chips. I am on 135 and the number is not changing. Seriously, why so many problems with every big event?
  • So not only we don´t know the times of fireworks - and we all know that without them you cannot really get the full decoration - but now it stopped counting the chips. I am on 135 and the number is not changing. Seriously, why so many problems with every big event?

We're on day two so only rat zodiac chips are counting towards the rewards.
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    Did I miss day 1 of challenges?  Mine says 2 of 15 when I woke up this morning.  I can't have missed 1st day we are only 11 hours in, WTF is going on there with activity challenges.  

Yes Byron there was some of day 1 last night.  Cant remember how much but certainly not a full day
  • HaleyK4 (US1)HaleyK4 (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    Why can't you post the booster times , like you have in the past ?

with them people have a chance to complete the event.
    edited 26.01.2019
    this is really anti AU server, 2.5hrs and no fireworks after we lose 1 day due to timezone.  How are we suppose to do this event.

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE JUST TELL US TIMES OF FIREWORKS.......AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't do anything on my farm, so I may as well just keep ranting

There are no plans to give out the firework times at this point in time.  We also understand the disappointment to the community that this information won't be provided.   We will go back to the team and let them know the frustration that this is causing. 
    @HaleyK4 (US1) was response I got
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    as i said elsewhere

what a way to go, amazing, when your game is at an all time low of performance for so many of your user base, when just clicking the game normally is a struggle, you play cat and mouse with firework times on the latest event....

i don't know what bright spark came up with that approach, but talk about lousy PR all the way to the bank

edited 26.01.2019
    I like this event they just need to let us know when Fireworks will be here so we can plan.  Then event will be perfect.

When I go to the fireworks displays here (real life) I always know what time they will start, I don't sit around wondering, I hope they start soon I have other things to go do.
  • Hi!
    It's a very junk pull that doesn't communicate fireworks dates. This option is just only good, that to buying more gold. But we don't do this.  When they doest only achieve with this options, then what we will not love the game.
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    edited 26.01.2019
    I'm glad that they wont say the firework times, the game has become to predictable and everyone can plan for the same time for the same event like sheep 

Now without knowing when things will happen adds to the game 

And to be honest i do feel some people on the forum are acting like children with all the want want and want everything their way ! 
    Tantrums etc its quite silly and pathetic really 
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Sorry about the above. I got caught up desiding not to quote something and couldn´t erase it so had to post it hoping it would clear up. Fortunately all is well and I can write normal posts again :smile:

Cheers :smile:
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 26.01.2019
    I'm glad that they wont say the firework times, the game has become to predictable and everyone can plan for the same time for the same event like sheep 

Now without knowing when things will happen adds to the game 
    I do not mind not having the exact times of the fireworks but letting us know that there is firework in the coming hour and after that there will be 2 times fireworks in the remaining 9-10 hours , is quite the other end.

Just give us a bit more of a clue in which periods we might expect firework.
  • eshalia (US1)eshalia (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    You did it.  You broke the CNY.

PLEASE GIVE US THE FIREWORKS SCHEDULE !!!!!!!!!!

Not just there may be some sometime.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Weekend now
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Fireworks coming within next hour.... and 2 more up til 06:00 CET
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Useless tweets : at 19.00CET the same text as yesterday at 18.00 CET. The only thing we now know is fireworks are expected before 20.00 CET.
    I can now already inform you : from 7.00 CET we may see fireworks within the hour for 20 minutes duration. After that 2 times fireworks before 18.00 CET
    Now you do not have to tweet it. 

And it says "some fireworks boosters" ....sounds like a plural, while so far I have seen only 1 periode of 20 minutes.
    And the statement "2 more sets of fireworks" also suggest more than 2 periodes of 20 minutes. Set....what set? Just 2 times firework for the duration of 20 min....not 2 SETS!!!

Stop treating us as idiots.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Just wanted to add that when the fireworks boosters are on, there are no fireworks over the farmhouse. That's what I look for a lot of the times rather than searching the cluttered top for the timer.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    When fireworks start my farm runs away from me
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Fireworks show up over the event in parking lot and it hijacks your farm... LOL
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    Why can't the times that the boosters come on be posted like they used to be?
  • Two year ago, you could look on forum and find out when the next 'firework' was scheduled, last year that didn't happen and this year is a guess also. Is there a list when the Chinese New Year fireworks will appear. Yes, I have check Tweeter.
  • funki (US1)funki (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    been chasing rats all day and not even near done oh well might need to build more on main farm
  • Cedar (US1)Cedar (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    Yep, yet another GGS event mucked up...and CNY was the ONLY event that USE to run well.
    I'd LOVE to know the explanation for why firework times aren't being posted.

FYI, GGS:
    1) IF times are posted, members are much more likely to set their clocks to take advantage of the benefits of  
        fireworks and go online to play BF.
    2) The more time members are online, the more likely gold will be generated for GGS.
    3) By NOT attending to this very simple matter, GGS is effectively putting a lock on the already negative mind-
        sets of members who are currently dealing with the oh-SO-annoying problems created by the switch to  
       HTML5 with no solutions in site. Talk about the nail in the proverbial coffin.

I'm left scratching my head in wonderment over how these concepts could possible escape the genius that is GGS. As always, it seems the more things change the more they stay the same...a SNAFU around every corner.

How about someone getting off their keister and just post the times?
    A simple request with an insanely simple solution.
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    @funki (US1) goodness, If you cannot get em, I have no hope!!! Nice farm, btw
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    This time there is no timing why?
Sign In to comment.