Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum Contest - Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Its George rescuing turkeys !!!

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Its George rescuing turkeys !!!

Hoot, Hoot everyone. Its that time of year already when we can express our gratitude to our loved ones and all the other creatures in the world. Yes it is time of celebration for everyone....

Well not exactly everyone....

So this year, our beloved Gorge said, he had enough. Everybody is happy, everybody is celebrating BUT turkeys. So he decided to do something about them as well. He changes into his super-George outfit and went for a rescue action, gathering all the turkeys he could find and hiding them on his farm.... Well, not exactly hiding....
But do not worry. He will bring them back as soon as the holidays are over and they are out of danger. He had them all nicely counted ....
Oh boy, George, you FORGOT to count them? Now we are in trouble. 

Dear fellow farmers, please, please help George count  the turkeys. Here is a picture of his "hiding place":

CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE

Please, make sure to count only turkeys. Some other birds saw the locomotion and decided to join the party on their own. Do not count them, just turkeys....
George is offering a nice reward of 25 000 gold  that will be divided among the players that get the closest number. Only one entry  per player, please and all edits should be done within 15 minutes after posting. No editing after that is allowed.
Please post the number in this thread. The contest will end on Tuesday, 4th of December, exactly at noon.
So one, two three, lets start counting now...
P.S.: George says it is o.k. if you  just guess the number of turkeys if you are not very eager of counting...

Comments

• farmiliar (GR1)farmiliar (GR1) GR1 Posts: 790
    edited 28.11.2018
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    260 Turkeys
  • Vessarria (US1)Vessarria (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    248 turkeys
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    213 turkeys
  • Orinoco (GB1)Orinoco (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,176
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    *laughs* can´t say I find any turkey(s) looking like the one (gooble) above the picture where we are to look for turkeys :wink: uuuuhhh and me eyes curl counting the brown dots, but have landed on:

• connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
  • shy90 (US1)shy90 (US1) US1 Posts: 21
  • synergylw (US1)synergylw (US1) US1 Posts: 54
  • Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179

Turkeys, turkeys everywhere,
    Count the turkeys if you dare!
    Your eyesight might not ever be the same,
    But atleast you played the game ....  :dizzy:
  • MJR3 (US1)MJR3 (US1) US1 Posts: 25
  • Didi (NL1)Didi (NL1) NL1 Posts: 29
  • magy (NL1)magy (NL1) NL1 Posts: 53
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

Easy, just count the eyes & legs then divide by 4.

:D

(no idea, this is just a wild guess). :>
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 28.11.2018
    I think there is like 320 Turkeys there, Some are real hard to see cause they are so small, but I had to take a guess on those I can not really see, good luck to Everyone who participates, :)

Also > Turkey's here and Turkey's there I see some very well and some not so much, but I do know one thing, that A turkey sandwich would taste great for lunch!, 
    So glad that George took them away, cause I want to make sure to keep to My promise of not eating any turkey's this year, month, week or even this day , :)
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
  • 307Hal (US1)307Hal (US1) US1 Posts: 15
  • Sandra L Fletch (US1)Sandra L Fletch (US1) US1 Posts: 188
    edited 28.11.2018
  • 275 FARMER J5
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    263.       :/
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
  • WiseWing said:

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Its George rescuing turkeys !!!

Hoot, Hoot everyone. Its that time of year already when we can express our gratitude to our loved ones and all the other creatures in the world. Yes it is time of celebration for everyone....

Well not exactly everyone....

So this year, our beloved Gorge said, he had enough. Everybody is happy, everybody is celebrating BUT turkeys. So he decided to do something about them as well. He changes into his super-George outfit and went for a rescue action, gathering all the turkeys he could find and hiding them on his farm.... Well, not exactly hiding....
    But do not worry. He will bring them back as soon as the holidays are over and they are out of danger. He had them all nicely counted ....
    Oh boy, George, you FORGOT to count them? Now we are in trouble. 

Dear fellow farmers, please, please help George count  the turkeys. Here is a picture of his "hiding place":

CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE

Please, make sure to count only turkeys. Some other birds saw the locomotion and decided to join the party on their own. Do not count them, just turkeys....
    George is offering a nice reward of 25 000 gold  that will be divided among the players that get the closest number. Only one entry  per player, please and all edits should be done within 15 minutes after posting. No editing after that is allowed.
    Please post the number in this thread. The contest will end on Tuesday, 4th of December, exactly at noon.
    So one, two three, lets start counting now...
    P.S.: George says it is o.k. if you  just guess the number of turkeys if you are not very eager of counting...

153 turkeys
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    185 turkeys...I'm pretty sure; although I might have counted some twice...oh well,  it was fun!
  • 298 turkeys   :)
  • 222 turkey's
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    264 turkeys
This discussion has been closed.