Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Collecting the candy cowshed from the candy farm

At the moment, collecting the candy cowshed as a hard work reward from the candy farm is unreasonably difficult, we need to collect 65 million vouchers within 30 days. If we use the gold from the gold mining licenses we receive as a hard work reward for collecting 30 million vouchers, we can expect to earn about 1.85 million vouchers per day with a good strategy with about 20 days worth of production. Combined with about 10 million extra vouchers from construction, it will earn about 47 million vouchers. But we are still 18 million vouchers short, the best strategy I have come up with so far is using about 20-25 thousand gold on skipping construction near the start, about 15-20 thousand gold on handbooks and using a few hundred gold per day to earn approximately 2.3 million vouchers per day. But this is still very expensive, compare it to the island farm where we need very little or no gold to collect the 65 million seashells in 30 days.

I would recommend increasing the payout of vouchers we receive when selling items by at least 50%, so at least we can collect the candy cowshed using the gold from the gold mining licenses we receive as another hard work reward. This would also allow players to get a better amount of vouchers from the effort they put into the farm.

This temporary farm is a bit disappointing at the moment, but I think with this change it will make the farm much more enjoyable and more players will become interested in it. And collecting the candy cowshed will become a much more reasonable goal.

Comments

• Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Yes this is true .
    Please increase the voucher payout by atleast 20 to 30 percent for all products
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Hey guys just play the wwc and don't use ur tokens wait for the wwc wheel to come u will get a chance to buy a candy shed I think there are 4 Wwcs I don't remember though lol but I played every one with good effort ofcorse he he and wait fr the wheel to jump in I saved all the boxes for that wheel when it came I use and I am a non buyer so I used to plan ahead for the next things I bought 1 kite 3 candy sheeds 1/ pigsty as far and got 3k coins in inventory so I don't mind playing any temp farm as it sucks ofcorse not in a wwc I'd I have played that I would gone up long but I don't do it and stiil got a rank 14 or 12 don't remember though for me wwc is the best but mine server is on 18 number so the coins are suck hahaha I mostly win using wheel That's my suggestion don't go use ur gold for temp but to win wwc
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I think the time needed for construction needs to be lowered.  Some buildings take 4 hours, some even 8 hours.  More levels need to be added to the buildings.  
    I cant open the notification @WascallyWabbit let me know niehter can open the msgs
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 07.06.2018
    Hey guys just play the wwc and don't use ur tokens wait for the wwc wheel to come u will get a chance to buy a candy shed I think there are 4 Wwcs I don't remember though lol but I played every one with good effort ofcorse he he and wait fr the wheel to jump in I saved all the boxes for that wheel when it came I use and I am a non buyer so I used to plan ahead for the next things I bought 1 kite 3 candy sheeds 1/ pigsty as far and got 3k coins in inventory so I don't mind playing any temp farm as it sucks ofcorse not in a wwc I'd I have played that I would gone up long but I don't do it and stiil got a rank 14 or 12 don't remember though for me wwc is the best but mine server is on 18 number so the coins are suck hahaha I mostly win using wheel That's my suggestion don't go use ur gold for temp but to win wwc
    We play temp farm mainly for tokens :) . Each temp farm gives more than 600 to 700 tokens along with special building :)
    Using gold in WWC is useless , we get very small amount of coins as IN server s even better than urs lol at last rank or last before always :( this time 23 i guess) .

We play temp farm mainly for tokens :) . Each temp farm gives more than 600 to 700 tokens along with special building :)
    Using gold in WWC is useless , we get very small amount of coins as IN server s even better than urs lol at last rank or last before always :( this time 23 i guess) .

Lol In server make more points then int server seriously that's kind of rough BTW how u got to have 600+ tokens I am curious can u help me to understand
    Second I am not a gold user @roc@"Rocky123 (IN1)" so don't worry wwc is handy as well
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Lol In server make more points then int server seriously that's kind of rough BTW how u got to have 600+ tokens I am curious can u help me to understand
    Second I am not a gold user @roc@"Rocky123 (IN1)" so don't worry wwc is handy as well

You can collect tokens from the seashell/runestone/voucher trader for 120,000 of the respective currency for 1 token. With a good strategy you can over 70 million of a temporary farm currency with a small amount of gold (excluding the candy farm). Then if you use that to buy tokens you can collect 600+ tokens from each island/viking/northern lights/festive farm. But in the candy farm we cannot earn nearly as many vouchers with the same amount of resources used as in the other temporary farms. That is why the amount of vouchers we receive from selling items needs to be increased by a reasonably large scale.
    Basically how much gold needed to complete this and how to clear that much and get that much vouchers 
    Basically how much gold needed to complete this and how to clear that much and get that much vouchers 
    For the candy farm, it will cost an enormous amount of gold to do that, in the tens of thousands, so it is definitely not worth it. For the other temporary farms such as the island farm, it can be done with under 5,000 gold, even you can get 65 million seashells with under 1,000 gold comfortably as long as you are active.

This guide may be useful for helping collect a large amount of seashells/runestones in the temporary farms. But a few things can be done to improve it, if you are interested I can consider doing it again for the upcoming island farm.
    If anyone is interested, I am trying to collect the candy cowshed from the current candy farm. Here is a photo of my candy farm at the moment:

I am currently producing a combination of chocolate and sugar ornaments and I am receiving approximately 2.3 million vouchers per day including the voucher drop bonuses from the buildings. But unfortunately, I have had to use a bit over 20,000 gold in skipping construction and the pay booth so far and I am still using gold to skip crushing mill production since it can not cope with all the cocoa beans coming from the cocoa tree orchards. And on top of that, I am paying millions of farm dollars for the chocolate and sugar ornament production per day, even though that I have -60% production costs. :(

Honestly, I think some adjustments need to be made to the candy farm. I estimate that I would have ended up spending around 25,000 to 30,000 gold and about 500 million farm dollars on the candy farm by the time I collect the candy cowshed, which is way more than the other temporary farms. Hopefully when the farm ends, I will be able to suggest some changes to make it a more achievable goal to collect the candy cowshed.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    @ninjahuman (AU1)

Just FWIW:

(This is with a Level 4 Candy Factory).

I only have 3 Cocoa orchards, so I'm having a problem keeping enough Cocoa to keep the factory running with Sugar Ornaments all the time. I'll get close to the cowshed, but I don't think I'll cross the 65Mil threshold by the end of the event.
  • wierdwolf (GB1)wierdwolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
    edited 23.11.2018
    I really liked this guide. I also liked the one about Northern Lights Duck Coop.
    But, saw this offer today!!! Not that I plan to get it (I don't have that much gold), but for some it was made possible.

I really liked this guide. I also liked the one about Northern Lights Duck Coop.
    But, saw this offer today!!! Not that I plan to get it (I don't have that much gold), but for some it was made possible.

Sorry that this is a bit late, but thank you very much for that. If I had that offer I would definitely buy the level 1 candy cowshed, but the level 7 one may be a bit too expensive.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 18.01.2019
    You can get the candy cowshed with WWC coins much cheaper in my opinion.  I have two on my farm now and enough coins to buy another one.  No candy farm needed for the shed.  I personally only used candy farm vouchers for special seeds, not farm buildings or deco.
    You can get the candy cowshed with WWC coins much cheaper in my opinion.  I have two on my farm now and enough coins to buy another one.  No candy farm needed for the shed.  I personally only used candy farm vouchers for special seeds, not farm buildings or deco.
    Yes, but now I have a better strategy for collecting the candy farm that requires less gold than the other strategy. Plus it helps a lot if I can get it from the candy farm, since I get extra vouchers to buy tokens with and an extra themed cowshed. And then the vouchers help me to get another one since I buy tokens with them and use them on the worldwide championship wheel of fortune to get championship coins to buy more candy cowsheds. So far I have bought 6 tropical cowsheds and 6 candy cowsheds from the trader. It costs a lot of farm dollars but it is worth it in my opinion if you have a good income.
Sign In to comment.