Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update June 14th - Do you feel the Football Fever? - Discussion

Comments

• LuckyViolat (AU1)LuckyViolat (AU1) AU1 Posts: 106
    How long will this football madness be here?  No mention in the update.
  • aussie_mark (AU1)aussie_mark (AU1) Posts: 211
    edited 14.06.2018

Since the World Cup runs until mid July and this football event is tied to it, I'd say about a month

Mark
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    Welcome back Kat Nip :)
    Missed ya, Read here: Great to catch up with the new stuff..
    http://crazybigfarm.tk/index.html
    That's a great link! Many thanks for that and the welcome back. It is good to be back among friends again. <3
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 14.06.2018

Since the World Cup runs until mid July and this football event is tied to it, I'd say about a month

Mark
    Yeah, since the event seems to be tied to the real-life games (where you bet on the outcome of each match with the whistles), it'll last until at LEAST July 15th.

First game today is Russia vs. Saudi Arabia, so spend your whistles on one of those teams.

Each team gets 3 games during the first 3 days, but after that teams will start dropping out. Pay attention to which teams those are, because if they don't win their matches and progress, they are removed from the competition and any whistles spent on them from that point on will just be wasted.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    edited 14.06.2018
    First time GGS gave us awesome rewards. Thankx a lot GGS for great rewards. These are very good rewards.
     <3  <3<3
    By the way why this normal turf seeds giving breeding parts of cabbage? I don't know others are getting such types of things but I am getting 1 or 2 breeding parts of cabbage once in few harvest.
    And 1 thing more that is this football fever event is like worldwide championship(WWC) event, collect your stuff fastly and even i am having half timer from CHWE so all are produced in few seconds.

• so does the game follow the real events ?
    so does the game follow the real events ?
    Yes.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I won't be doing this the entire time, lol.  I am not a sports nut.  I want the rewards and that is about it.  Right now I am #1 but that will not last long because I am not losing any sleep over this one.  :wink:
    I won't be doing this the entire time, lol.  I am not a sports nut.  I want the rewards and that is about it.  Right now I am #1 but that will not last long because I am not losing any sleep over this one.  :wink:
    Looks like the rankings are level-dependent.  Highest player in my bracket isn't you, with 56,153 trophies already. :)
  • aussie_mark (AU1)aussie_mark (AU1) Posts: 211
    edited 14.06.2018
    When will we see the World Cup wheel of fortune so I can forget about hard work and buy my way to 1st place?

Mark

p.s. I hope the WC-WOF comes with about 5,000 double xp hours to replace the ones that have been taken from me  :p
    Looks like the rankings are level-dependent.  Highest player in my bracket isn't you, with 56,153 trophies already. :)
    I guess so, I am level 96 now, just leveled up a couple hours ago.  You are against a very high level player I think.  :(
    No wheel of fortune for this event please.
    otherwise all gold buyers will go on rank 1 without much work and non gold buyer will be blow as usual.
    And it will be unfair.
    Gold buyers can already buy their way through the event.
  • Nelie (NL1)Nelie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 21
    Received a mail from BF with a free football decoration when I signed up. Not received
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 14.06.2018
    Received a mail from BF with a free football decoration when I signed up. Not received
    @Nelie (NL1) Welcome to Big Farm!  Check the email in case there is something you need to click to claim the reward, if not try reloading your game & it may turn up. If all else fails you will need to contact Support, include a screenshot  of the email if you can, so they can exactly which one it is & which decoration you are missing. 

EDIT: Skip all that, it looks like you are not alone, the emails went out too early, you should get your deco after the hotfix. :)
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    Well, that's enough for me, lol.  I won't be watching the games so I will just collect rewards while I'm on and get some useful things, though not many.  Have fun all the soccer nuts!  I mean that in a good way.  :smiley:
    Where is the football decoration?
    I didn't found it anywhere in my gmail.
    Is it only for new comers?

Even i didn't found any decoration which others got from leprechuan event
    I went to my email and followed instructions which was to log in and get a free football deco.  I don't have one.  Is GGS saying just playing the game will get you a free deco?  Because there is nothing in my drop box.  Anyway, goodnight all.
    edited 14.06.2018
    The email didn't have a "collection" link - the only link was directly to the game, https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/

It didn't have that super-long link like other gift emails do, such as http://mailings.goodgame.com/ga/click /blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah-https%3A%2F%2Flp%2Demailmarketing%2Egoodgamestudios%2Ecom%2Fincentives%2Fnew%2blahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

(Edited version, of course). :)

So without the proper (and user-specific) link in the email, there's no way to collect.

(If you want to pass that along, @WascallyWabbit ) :)
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 14.06.2018
    I got 1 or 2 questions bout this so called New Football Fever for 2018 > 1. where is the USA Team in this? , 2 . Is there something else for the rest of the players who Do Not Follow Sports to do ? , I am also seeing that this event looks to be more bout Soccer then Football, To Me in the USA Football is not a Black & White round ball, Football here is a Brown Egg Shaped ball, All the Teams I am suppose to vote for are not even from My own Country why is that? I do not know any of these countries Teams, So I guess I wont be doing this event yet again. just another Event I have to be left out of I guess. oh well. :(
  • The email is worded oddly, it doesn't sound like a free grant. 
    Could be a bug though, at this rate, I'm done guessing. 

@__@;;
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    This is FIFA.  It is an international football tournament.  

There are plenty of things to do in the game: The weekly deco events, the Cooperative challenge that will start today, the Goldfish event is still running, the Island farm will be back soon.  Also you can still collect rewards from this event just from normal farming.
    edited 14.06.2018
    This is FIFA.  It is an international football tournament.  

There are plenty of things to do in the game: The weekly deco events, the Cooperative challenge that will start today, the Goldfish event is still running, the Island farm will be back soon.  Also you can still collect rewards from this event just from normal farming.

I am not in a Co-Op so that does nothing for Me as well, but thank you for the info, same with the gold fish got to be in a Co-Op which again I am not in and do not wish to be in one to do things in the game, but again thanks.
    edited 14.06.2018

Thank you for the info, but like I said before I do not see USA at all, So I have no clue who I would even want to vote for from other countries, as  I do not even know how they play in this sport or anything bout them, but thanks just the same.
  • I am not playing sports don't like soccer anyway this is a farming game they should be fixing what they took away from us
  • Borgia (SK1)Borgia (SK1) SK1 Posts: 455
    Is anyone else getting non stop sellers at the market stall on the main farm? I get 3, so I sell to them, they leave and immediately 3 more walk up. The process keeps repeating with no apparent end to it. :smiley:
    @Kat Nip (GB1)  i get them quite often. they are on all three farms. the only thing you need to watch is to don't sell them resources you'll need to create something(they are crazy after aloe vera gel from me), or animal food(i keep huge stack of blue food for that purpose- they want only normal, and once i ended up with nothing to give to my cows).
    when that happens, i usualy sell things to them, and load GF, sell to three there, load FF, sell to three, load MF, etc. so i don't need to wait for them to walk :smiley: ... they can be comming for hours. fills up  (farm)bank account, drains my resources
    I got 1 or 2 questions bout this so called New Football Fever for 2018 > 1. where is the USA Team in this? , 2 . Is there something else for the rest of the players who Do Not Follow Sports to do ? , I am also seeing that this event looks to be more bout Soccer then Football, To Me in the USA Football is not a Black & White round ball, Football here is a Brown Egg Shaped ball, All the Teams I am suppose to vote for are not even from My own Country why is that? I do not know any of these countries Teams, So I guess I wont be doing this event yet again. just another Event I have to be left out of I guess. oh well. :(
    The World Cup is every 4 years, and only the top 32 world teams that have won during that time qualify for the World Cup. The USA was eliminated from competition back on Oct. 10, 2017 with their loss to Trinidad and Tobago.
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    @Kat Nip (GB1)  i get them quite often. they are on all three farms. the only thing you need to watch is to don't sell them resources you'll need to create something(they are crazy after aloe vera gel from me), or animal food(i keep huge stack of blue food for that purpose- they want only normal, and once i ended up with nothing to give to my cows).
    when that happens, i usualy sell things to them, and load GF, sell to three there, load FF, sell to three, load MF, etc. so i don't need to wait for them to walk :smiley: ... they can be comming for hours. fills up  (farm)bank account, drains my resources
    Thanks Borgia. They're still coming but because they are draining my stocks and I'm having to build up so much stuff after being absent from the game for 3 years, I've chosen to basically ignore them now. It's good to know that my farm isn't outright weird though!  :smiley:
    The World Cup is every 4 years, and only the top 32 world teams that have won during that time qualify for the World Cup. The USA was eliminated from competition back on Oct. 10, 2017 with their loss to Trinidad and Tobago.
    Aw that is awful, I am not a sport buff so I do not follow sports , I am more into Movies and Music, but thanks for the info, USA Team left Me in a glitch then as they are not in that, I would not even know who else to vote for now, oh well, I will just have to  pass on this Event no problem, thanks for all the info, much appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.