Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update on 5-14-18 8:30am USA time screwed up HWFishing!!

Came back after update and lost 17 hours of lobster!!! Just getting ready to collect 3 more boats of lobster, came back and it moved over from lobster and went to the next the next one that I was not ready for! You suck GG. This is BULLS--T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• I had 17 hours of clams and another boat coming in.  Lost that.  Then didn't have access to what I needed next.  It is indeed horse manure, GG.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    They don't care, they like bending us over! 

They need to change the name of the "hotfix" to hotbreak, they are always wrecking something when the game goes down.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Me and another coop member had the same thing happen with our oysters.  We both had enough time on oysters to log off and sleep. But when we got back oysters were over and the next item which was supposed to be herring had also skipped and went to Salmon.  So I had ten boats full of herring waiting with salmon starting.  I just dont get why this event is always such a mess now.  Why cant they leave things alone when they are working? Im so dissapointed in this.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 14.05.2018
    I lost my clams and I do have what is needed next since the cod that was supposed to be collected after the clams will be ready before the clock runs out, and then I am supposed to have swordfish, which there is no pool for.  Yes GGS-You really do suck at customer service!  Why should any of us play your game when all you do is screw with us?  Tell us why????  Why should we bother to honor you with our presence when you cannot keep honor in your game?  You steal gold all the time, you can't keep the game running properly, and you continually screw things up.  Tell us why GGS.     WHY????  I want an answer to this, we all deserve an answer as to why you try so hard to make it difficult to play your game.  We all want an answer!
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • Pameow (AU1)Pameow (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266

The Fishing hard worker event is also not working for some on the AU server. Clearing the cache did not work.

Mine has moved onto the next fish type and states it is collecting zero points per second for the next 12 hours. Before the hotfix it was collecting the correct fish type for 9 points per second for the next 12 hours.

Another coop member reports hers is working. Another reports that her event is totally missing.

• daisymae7 (US1)daisymae7 (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    GGS owes us some compensation for how screwed up this Fishing HWE is.  The timer was off, fish that weren't supposed to up were suddenly there.  So I had all of these boats waiting with the fish that were supposed to be there.  I just gave up on the Fishing HWE.  What a joke this is.  And it's getting hard to keep encouraging newer members that this game is fun and fair when screw ups like this keep happening.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Did they fix the edge crops with this hotfix?  I dont want to waste anymore humus just to try it out.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    My FHWE was messed up with the hotfix also. I left it alone for a bit & didn't try to fill the next crate. When I clicked on the silo I got a new reward. I'm still getting points & rewards even tho it shows I'm getting 0 points. The points aren't rolling over like they should but they update when I click the refresh button on the silo. If your timer is still running check to see if your points are counting before moving onto the next crate. 
    edited 14.05.2018
    My FHWE was messed up with the hotfix also. I left it alone for a bit & didn't try to fill the next crate. When I clicked on the silo I got a new reward. I'm still getting points & rewards even tho it shows I'm getting 0 points. The points aren't rolling over like they should but they update when I click the refresh button on the silo. If your timer is still running check to see if your points are counting before moving onto the next crate. 
    It isn't working for me.  Prior to the clams I was at 110 rank with 9 minutes left at 9 PPS on Swordfish.  I don't know where I was with the clams, as I had just collected those maybe 10 minutes before the hotfix and I forgot to take a screen shot of it.  I am now at rank 116 since their screw-up of the event.

Update:  Now it moved over and the next reward was given.  I guess we have to babysit the game now, smh!
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    people are also missing nearly all their double xp time.  i had over 700hours and i'm down to 43hrs. WTH?
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    I used to look forward to this event because I knew it was the one event in the whole freaking game that I could earn all the rewards and finish in the allotted time.  They fixed that.  But that wasn't good enough, just to make it as impossible as all the rest.  Now it doesn't function properly at all. And I feel like I'm complaining to a brick wall.  I feel like they are doing this on purpose so we will skip to the next item with gold.  I really hope that is not the case.  I understand avarice gets ahold of people, but stop and think about cutting off your own nose to spite your face.  
  • durbar (IN1)durbar (IN1) IN1 Posts: 138
    Indian server has also been affected. Not only my HWE been totally messed up, my double XP time is also down from 5000+ hours to 200+ hour. 

Cant they do anything right :-(((((
  • durbar (IN1)durbar (IN1) IN1 Posts: 138
    edited 14.05.2018
    And what about those cat trees? Should we demolish them? So far they are just much ado about ****. Will there ever be a scope for upgrading them?
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    Came back after update and lost 17 hours of lobster!!! Just getting ready to collect 3 more boats of lobster, came back and it moved over from lobster and went to the next the next one that I was not ready for! You suck GG. This is BULLS--T!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I reported about similar problems 7 hours ago - till now I thought I was alone 
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/178465/fhwe-not-showing-correct-boxes#latest

I totally agree, this is no good-and very annoying.
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    people are also missing nearly all their double xp time.  i had over 700hours and i'm down to 43hrs. WTH?
    read the official anouncements. This is why they did the hotfix because of the double xp time. They didn[t want you to have it.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    I reported about similar problems 7 hours ago - till now I thought I was alone 
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/178465/fhwe-not-showing-correct-boxes#latest

I totally agree, this is no good-and very annoying.
    Nothing gona happen cry as much as u want 
    From gg
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    read the official anouncements. This is why they did the hotfix because of the double xp time. They didn[t want you to have it.
    thank you, i did read it.  they were taking away extra xps, rewarded by accident.  these were earned through spinning alot of WOF's over time.  I used my tokens to get all those hours of double xps, it wasn't given to me accidentally. take care. 
  • CatsPurr (AU1)CatsPurr (AU1) AU1 Posts: 6
    Yup Monumental screw up Had 19 hours with shrimp before bed on FHWE.........came on this morning, clock on 10hours also wrong but funnel empty and moved to herring of which I have NO pools of course and all my boats sitting there with Shrimp to fill it up this morning .......... 

http://prntscr.com/jhvouf

Not happy!!!

• Waiomio (AU1)Waiomio (AU1) Posts: 1
    edited 15.05.2018
    Robbed  5hrs of 10 +3 because of your update...Pack of thieves
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 15.05.2018
    i was purring along nicely then lost all my remaining hours (5+) on tuna which totally messed up the fhw and is continuing to until i get pools etc in order, waste of frigging time this game

btw,, this was before the xp robbing 'hotfix', so that had nothing to do with it, just the fhw funnel bugged out on me for no apparent reason, one minute i have hours and next i glance up and it's stopped and everything is gone to poop

what isnt broken in this game? and do we really want them to try to put it right if it is, cos Every Single Time there is a 'fix', more gets broken

horse, dead, flogging, a - there's something familiar about those words

Post edited by Corvid (GB1) on
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    edited 15.05.2018
    What is most scary, that we haven't got an official reply for this, and many other threads filled with players reporting bugs?   or that we actually still play this game?  :s

The only proof we have had - today - that the team is back to work, is the many roll backs of 'too many prizes' earned,...which was also GGS mistake first hand.

All the threads about players missing prizes, inventory, bugs in gameplay on every &!%!¤¤" event you start, all those threads are still waiting to be resolved....but no, what get's fixed first, is something you **** up weeks ago! 

I'm too seriously worried about the economy in the game (as often referred to in official posts whenever GGS needs a roll-back) - but I'm mostly worried about the players economy, and I really hope someone will take a deeper look at this company and their businessmethods as a few mentioned in other threads - this is about the biggest scam I've ever met in my whole long online career....

Just so that noone misunderstands my post and to whom I'm aiming. This has nothing to do with our Mods work - it never has been! - In fact I'm stunned to see them still hanging in there! - there wouldn't be Gold enough to pay me, to do their job .

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    Right, that's me finished with this game.   Just checked out my double experience.  Like the others I earned my 260 hours...now down to 83.  Off to bed now,but tomorrow I'm dismantling my farms then I'm off.
    Right, that's me finished with this game.   Just checked out my double experience.  Like the others I earned my 260 hours...now down to 83.  Off to bed now,but tomorrow I'm dismantling my farms then I'm off.
    So sad to come to this point.  It is GGS madness to let things like this happen. 
    Explain this GGS.  Why would anyone put more money in your pocket when you treat each and every one of your players so badly?  I won't be giving you one single penny!

• ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    I join you all in saying that hotfixes are really hotbreaks which leads to much loss of everything. In recent hotbreaks I have lost decos, maybe even seeds, harvests.  Do I complain to support? NO, just a big fat NO!  There is no point --- there aren't enough staff to go looking for what has been lost (some of which had been sitting in inventory for some time...so have no real memory). I have no screenshots of anything I do have. So my attitude is : they're lost, they're lost forever & move on...sigh. I'm not at point of dismantling my farm quite yet(not really sure how to do instantly), but find myself sometimes not having played for several days at a time...the interest is for sure waning, fading & even feel it's a chore to logon to update harvests & replant.  The days are getting sunnier & warmer here in Calgary...the garden is calling, sewing is calling, knitting is for sure positively screaming...the outdoors is luring me with its seductive siren...and the farm is being left further and further behind in the distance.
  • Dolphin (AU1)Dolphin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    Well what a surprise GGS yet again you have robbed people of things they worked damn hard to get.
    I had over 6mths of double xp and you basically took it all off me. None of them were given freely to anyone on the au server as we got nothing with your complete errors.
    Now you take the one thing off us that we have worked really hard for.
    This game is just digging its own grave deeper and deeper.
    You just ripped me off so much gold due to the fact that to get the double xp every time the wheel was on I had to buy my spins. FIX THIS ERROR UP.

• Pameow (AU1)Pameow (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266
    Well what a surprise GGS yet again you have robbed people of things they worked damn hard to get.
    I had over 6mths of double xp and you basically took it all off me. None of them were given freely to anyone on the au server as we got nothing with your complete errors.
    Now you take the one thing off us that we have worked really hard for.
    This game is just digging its own grave deeper and deeper.
    You just ripped me off so much gold due to the fact that to get the double xp every time the wheel was on I had to buy my spins. FIX THIS ERROR UP.

I think you have a strong case to present to the Ombudsperson  of Consumer Affairs.

Estimate the cost of those points in real money and describe the GGS theft. They have literally bit the hand that feeds them. 

• Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 15.05.2018
    waking up in the cold light of day makes things a little clearer

the game is dead

ggs has had it on a clock for a while now imo

i think the end is in sight

cos not only are they losing players with the appalling operation of this game, they are losing players who will never play a GGS game again (as many of those who have left or are about to leave have stated) - their other games may be doing good business for all i know but anyone who has been here in the last couple of years will steer clear and word of mouth will be telling anyone they know to do the same

in short, this game is bad for the overall business

(dammit, posted in wrong thread)
  • Right, that's me finished with this game.   Just checked out my double experience.  Like the others I earned my 260 hours...now down to 83.  Off to bed now,but tomorrow I'm dismantling my farms then I'm off.
    I'm genuinely sad to read this :(  
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I woke up early this morning expecting that I had another 3 hours of tuna left to run. I decided to see what rank I was, and this is what I find:

I still show 3+ hours left, but the boxes have moved over and I am doing 0 points per second. Fortunately it started back up as soon as I unloaded a boat of salmon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file