Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cooperatives 101: The Essential Co-op Primer

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    @sari2006 (INT1)   Here's a screenshot to show you where Data King and Letty are talking about....

• What are the responsibilities of a cooperative deputy?
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Simple answer would be "Whatever your co-op leader wants them to be"  lol
    A deputy can do everything that there is to do except boot people out of the co-op, that one is leader only.

• kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    Need to improve Village Happiness level.  What can an individual Member do?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 27.04.2018
    kwk (US1) said:
    Need to improve Village Happiness level.  What can an individual Member do?
    @kwk (US1)  An individual member can improve Village Happiness by building decos on their farm that have village happiness. Some of these decos can be bought in the Rewards Shop with medals won in the Village competition.  Other decos with Village Happiness can be won in events. :) 
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • sir i been leader and founder of my cooperative group and now suddenly i found my self as deputy ,and my member group become leader ,how could it be posslble  so i need help to get my self  leader 
  • have you been off the game for 30 days because then you automatically get a new leader put in
  • yes i was on vaccation for a month ,so whats the solution to get back my status as a leader
    The only way is for the new leader to appoint you as leader
  • ok thanks 
  • Kimmers (US1)Kimmers (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    I have a question that I cannot find an answer to-How does a co-op ACTUALLY ever finish all available research, when the ones you've done (and gotten green check marks for) keep disappearing & the new ones you've unlocked go back to being locked again? We have done the same research once, twice or more and now it shows that we haven't done any & have to start at the beginning, again. It is an incredible waste of money & gold. So, how do ever make progress that way?
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    I have a question that I cannot find an answer to-How does a co-op ACTUALLY ever finish all available research, when the ones you've done (and gotten green check marks for) keep disappearing & the new ones you've unlocked go back to being locked again? We have done the same research once, twice or more and now it shows that we haven't done any & have to start at the beginning, again. It is an incredible waste of money & gold. So, how do ever make progress that way?

What you are describing should never happen, if it does just ask support to help your coop

Once research is done there is no going back, and one by one you complete every available research project

• Kimmers (US1)Kimmers (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    Thank you very much PCA. I appreciate the information. I will contact support myself, since the founder is unwilling. Thank you for helping.

you are very welcome :smile:
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    @Larino (INT1) @EricaJ (US1) thanks so much; found these before going to bed in Calgary at midnight; just joined a coop; and, am really wanting to know what to do/how to help coop advance...have only played the game for a few months on my own, but was curious what everyone was chatting about re coops/friends etc ... am just a researcher at moment, but your well-written guide has answered a lot of my questions (don't want to be a nuisance to my coop by asking too/so many basic/naïve questions ... again thanks to you both; have saved it in my Reading File ... will for sure print it up tomorrow (my sons are more techie than I; and, am sure they can help me)...for now goodnight/take care/good gaming/see you all tomorrow (Tuesday Halloween) ... oh ... Happy Halloween...:)
  • Can you belong to two different coops at the same time?
    edited 29.01.2018
    not with only one account and not both (legally) on the same server

PCA is quite right. It did strike me after I had posted that I hadn't completely answered the question.
    I have inserted the word in itallics to correct the omission  :¬D
    Post edited by Uncle John (GB1) on
  • Thank you
    Didn't think so. 
    One of my coop members claims they belong to two.
    edited 29.01.2018
    not with only one account and not both on the same server

Really ?  Not 2 accounts on the same server ? Did you mention not playing with spare farms and just keep playing with your own farm only ?

I know plenty players who play with multiple farms on the same server, I am sure you know as well.  

We both know this is against the rules of the game, and is highly unfair to all other players in the server, yet the server is infested with people playing with multiples, I even had people who felt offended when I told them they cannot stay in our coop unless they get rid of their "other farm"

So how to deal with this ?

• loriann (US1)loriann (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    how do you edit the number of members allowed in the coop? the funding member and the other 4 players have not been in the game in 2 weeks?
  • Loriann,
    The co-op leader can remove members or if you want to increase embers you need to complete the co-op research projects.
    or there again,you could just leave the co-op and join a more active one  ;¬)
  • loriann (US1)loriann (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    kicked out the no players and closed the coop.

• I have a research that is now active, will it affect it if I remove a coop member that has a research person.  I know it removes the research person if it is not started but does it after it is started?
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Nope it dosent get affrcted

• thank you
  • I am New to the game and can not figure out how to visit a coop farm.  Please help.  
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I am New to the game and can not figure out how to visit a coop farm.  Please help.  
    You can get to it by clicking on the world map on the right hand side of your screen. Once there you will be able to see your Co op farm area,better known as co op village. :smiley:
     Here is a couple of sites that will also help with the game.

https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/faq/

http://crazybigfarm.tk/index.html
  • JudyMc88 (US1)JudyMc88 (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    If you leave a coop during the Challenge what happens to the points you accumulated
  • azriazri INT1 Posts: 2
    Thanks Erica
Sign In to comment.