Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Auto load Boats for 5 Gold.

TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
Auto loading boats with bridgettes and roys for trawlers and others for respective type of boats.....

Such a feature needs to be introduces ASAP. If not for free , GGS could charge 5 gold like it charges on the water of co-op tree per auto-load.

Comments

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 28.04.2018
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not with Gold at least.
    Post edited by MRG1 (US1) on
  • Alakazam (AU1)Alakazam (AU1) AU1 Posts: 44
    Good Idea  maybe farm dollars option   is needed or better still FREE 

or drop the price of the gold cost for land  - why did you get so Greedy before it was the one thing that was worth buying and spending gold for - a Fair price  
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I send my boats out empty, so I'm not sure of this, but I thought there already was an autoload feature using the shift key, or something. Someone who equips their boats may want to weigh in.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 27.04.2018
    you can use the shift key to load individual items faster than dragging each item, but they are asking for a feature to auto load everything in one click...full crew & storage
  • I send my boats out empty, so I'm not sure of this, but I thought there already was an autoload feature using the shift key, or something. Someone who equips their boats may want to weigh in.
      Do you catch many fish, sending your boat out empty?
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No Gold at least
    Not all of us can buy gold all the time.  It would be nice if sometimes we was given nice things without out having to pay with gold.  I was excited about the trees being water all at one time, but I can't afford to do it with gold all the time.

I send my boats out empty, so I'm not sure of this, but I thought there already was an autoload feature using the shift key, or something. Someone who equips their boats may want to weigh in.
      Do you catch many fish, sending your boat out empty?
    Sure. Plenty. And it's free. I manage to fill one or two contracts a week most weeks. I don't put a lot of emphasis on daily fishing so any contract I fill is icing on the cake. I go out and catch whatever is there. Check my contracts daily, and when I have enough of whatever, I fill it.

you can use the shift key to load individual items faster than dragging each item, but they are asking for a feature to auto load everything in one click...full crew & storage
    Good to know!
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    I need Auto-load feature to skip DSF . 
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I would like an auto load feature since I keep my ships out near constantly & it takes a lot of time to click all those items to load them on the boats. BUT I will not pay gold for it. It should just be a new feature. Even just paying 5 gold per boat would get expensive fast when you have 14 boats going out multiple times a day. I don't use gold for watering the tree & I won't use it for boats either.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    I would like an auto load feature since I keep my ships out near constantly & it takes a lot of time to click all those items to load them on the boats. BUT I will not pay gold for it. It should just be a new feature. Even just paying 5 gold per boat would get expensive fast when you have 14 boats going out multiple times a day. I don't use gold for watering the tree & I won't use it for boats either.

hold down the SHIFT key while you click on the various crew and equipment  until all the boat's slots are filled.

In this way you will load your boats instantly. It takes a few seconds to send out all the boats to empty a pool if you load them while already at the pool

GL ! 
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    PCA (GB1) said:

hold down the SHIFT key while you click on the various crew and equipment  until all the boat's slots are filled.

In this way you will load your boats instantly. It takes a few seconds to send out all the boats to empty a pool if you load them while already at the pool

GL ! 
    1000 dollars or less or I will do it manually.  
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    5 gold or 10 gold i dont care...just introduce it.

i only need auto-load when i skip 1000 times dsf. and i cant shift-press crew in boats. it eats up 3-4 times more time and the fingers get numb. 

Since skipping DSF takes 100 gold or sometimes even 200+ for far away pools, 5-10 gold per autoload is not a concern.

And to all the players who want any feature for free....without gold.....kindly refer to water your co-op tree at once. GGS made you pay 5 gold , whether you do it or not, the price for being a little lazy is 5 gold per tree. I doubt GGS would give auto-load for free, i am happy to take it for free....
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I need Auto-load feature to skip DSF . 
    I was skimming through this thread and saw your post as I was putting my coffee cup down.  I scrolled back up to re-read what you posted and laughed really hard.  Glad I had already swallowed my coffee before I read it again.   :smiley:
Sign In to comment.