Home EN The Chicken Coop The Games Lounge

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Add-on Storytelling

Add-on Storytelling~
One person starts a story, with just a line or two, then stops mid-sentence. The next person picks up the tale and keeps building.  The stories always go in crazy directions that makes it extra fun! Make sure you don't copy someone else's idea, only build onto it! 
I will start and the next person will keep it going~ Once upon a time a princess lived in a castle~

Comments

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    surrounded by a large moat.  She was thinking     
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    about the big party to be held in the castle tonight. "What shall I .......
  • What shall I wear? She was about to...
  • little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    open her wardrobe when her father opened her bedroom door......
    "Hello, my darling" said her father. "What are you up to in here"? 
  • Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242
    Dad, I was looking for a dress to wear tonight for ball
    edited 04.04.2018
    "Say no more! I shall put the Royal Dressmaker to work on a new gown right this minute!" said her father the king.
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
    "But dad I wanted to wear that gown which mother gifted me on this birthday. And I was looking for it all over here but its nowhere to be seen" said princess in a sad tone
    "What! Your gown is missing?!" said the king angrily, "I shall have my guards search the entire castle at once!" 
    "Dad, it's my favorite gown and it's like my life to me, so whoever finds it and give it to us must be rewarded" .said the princess 
    edited 12.05.2018
    "Oh, my sweet girl! <3 You are so right! But what kind of reward would you suggest?", said the king.
    "I was thinking, whoever finds the gown can marry me." said the princess .
    " Oh, ho ho ho!" chuckled her father, " Well, you're certainly old enough to wed, but he would have to meet with my approval, and I am very picky!"
    "But, Father you asked what i would like to reward them with and that is it!" You already said i could pick father!
    why can't i decide who i marry and when and right now is when i wanna marry someone!
    "Ok, my dear. As u wish. But I always wished that u should marry a prince, because u r the only child of mine, and to rule our Kingdom only a prince is worthy for it. And my dear I know u love that gown so much because it's the only thing that reminds u of ur mother, so I won't deny ur wish. But let me remind u, if he found ur gown and give to me, then I should test him in a way that he can't get to the throne or marry u. If he succeeds" said the king with a laugh " you can marry him otherwise you should marry a man whom I will decide to. Do u agree with me dear."
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 14.05.2018
    "Well...ok," agreed the princess reluctantly, her head a little low. But secretly, she knew who had the gown, she and her secret lover had planned this whole thing, him to take the gown and her to trick her Father into this agreement. But this extra test for approval she had not counted on and it worried her because...
    "My daughter u have nothing to fear, as ur dad I have to take this decision and also for the welfare of our country . For u we will postpond the ball when u get the gown." said the king and he left the room.
    edited 21.08.2018
    The princess started wondering how this plan of her and her true love would work......she got tired of thinking and went to bed
    Post edited by little cate (US1) on
    Next morning she decided to meet her only true love
  • talarat (US1)talarat (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    who, she decided, would be a cat
    She decided to meet him... She sneaked out of the castle and saw him sitting by a tree
  • talarat (US1)talarat (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    he was tabby colored 
    And cuddled him
  • monks (US1)monks (US1) US1 Posts: 594
    The tabby cat was really a prince, who had been spelled by a wicked leprechaun.
    edited 18.03.2020
    But she didn't know how to change him back
  • suddenly ,the cat ran away from her ,she followed him and reached ..
    A witches house. The cat entered 
  • and the door got shut
    The Princess got scared and she tried to get Inside
  • but she was not able to open the door

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file