Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update April 17th - A new Grove, a Flag and a lot of Kittie Cats! - Discussion

Comments

• Er is volgens mij een fout in het spel geslopen bij de paardenwedstrijd. Krijg een wit vlak en spel loopt vast. mede coöp lid heeft geen leden, wel allemaal groene balltjes, terwijl er van de 56 maar 10 online waren. 

• Spel loopt vast
  • Nee Spel loopt vast en moet opnieuw starten. rare vertaling
  • Spel loopt niet

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    To say I am not happy is an understatement.

The last  decent event we had has now been destroyed.   My list only shows 30 rewards and no sign of a gold mining license.  

I refreshed,  cleared everything. Shut down the game,  Ran ccleaner,  restarted and lo and behold My hard worker shows 30 rewards.

My next option is to stand on my head,hold my breath for about 5 minutes or until I pass out and see if maybe that will help.   But I am sure that nothing will change.

Is there anything left that can be changed to make this game worse??    :'(    :'(

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Well done GGS  mest up the fishing H/W as well :-( 
    A lot of players only source for gold was the licences in H/W events  
    I for one wont be playing them until some re thinking is done on the rewards 
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    To say I am not happy is an understatement.

The last  decent event we had has now been destroyed.   My list only shows 30 rewards and no sign of a gold mining license.  

I refreshed,  cleared everything. Shut down the game,  Ran ccleaner,  restarted and lo and behold My hard worker shows 30 rewards.

My next option is to stand on my head,hold my breath for about 5 minutes or until I pass out and see if maybe that will help.   But I am sure that nothing will change.

Is there anything left that can be changed to make this game worse??    :'(    :'(

Mine shows 30 rewards, but I am getting rewards for the 50 rewards event.  No way for me to see what is going on unless I look at the list that was so nicely provided earlier.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 18.04.2018
    Spel loopt vast
    Translation : the game freezes

@Sita-Balder (NL1) dit is een engelstalig forum....dus al je gehoord wilt worden (this is an english forum...so if you wat to be heard)
    Post edited by Kimmiecat (NL1) on
    So how many of you are in

Fishing XP Level 36-45 and are in the 30 reward setup?

How many of you are in say, 

Fishing XP Level 45 and higher with a 30 reward setup?

How many of you are in,

Fishing XP Level 45 or higher with a 50 reward setup?

How many of you are in,

Probably all people that have not read previous responses and did not clear cache as described in previous posts.
    Not so.  I am level 100 and have 30 reward setup.   Cleared everything even my throat.
    edited 18.04.2018
    Not so.  I am level 100 and have 30 reward setup.   Cleared everything even my throat.
    Thank you, I know it isn't me and I sure don't like being held responsible for something that has nothing to do with me.  I'm just trying to figure out what actual reward system I am supposed to be in.  I do believe it is the 30 reward, not the 50.  I am pretty low level in FXP considering all the higher levels.
    edited 18.04.2018

How many of you are in,

Probably all people that have not read previous responses and did not clear cache as described in previous posts.
    I made a request for information regarding the issue I am having and many others.  Please try to only speak for yourself since you really truly have no idea what anyone other than yourself has done regarding their computers, or their games.  This is rather frustrating for many, let's try to help each other out.  Thanks in advance.  Suzy!
    Have you tried ctrl+F5 to reload the game?

How many of you are in,

I made a request for information regarding the issue I am having and many others.  Please try to only speak for yourself since you really truly have no idea what anyone other than yourself has done regarding their computers, or their games.  This is rather frustrating for many, let's try to help each other out.  Thanks in advance.  Suzy!
    Ok , so I was too sure of the solution, because it worked for all my fellow coopmembers. Most use Chrome; I myself run the standalone flashplayer and had to open Internet Explorer to clear old website settings, to get the flashplayer working the "proper" silo.
    All of our members had 30 rewards in their silo.  A couple of minutes ago they all switched to 50 rewards.

How many of you are in,

Ok , so I was too sure of the solution, because it worked for all my fellow coopmembers. Most use Chrome; I myself run the standalone flashplayer and had to open Internet Explorer to clear old website settings, to get the flashplayer working the "proper" silo.
    I'm using Opera.  So, I guess it goes to show everyone uses different things and have a different outcome.  Probably because our systems are all different.  The one thing we all have in common is too many issues with GGS and their upgrades that do nothing but mess things up, and take more and more away each time they do an upgrade.  Personally, I thought an upgrade meant better things but it doesn't seem so with GGS.
    All of our members had 30 rewards in their silo.  A couple of minutes ago they all switched to 50 rewards.
    What are your member FXP Level ranges please?  I mean do you have low and high members?  Thanks Suzy!

How many of you are in,

I'm using Opera.  So, I guess it goes to show everyone uses different things and have a different outcome.  Probably because our systems are all different.  The one thing we all have in common is too many issues with GGS and their upgrades that do nothing but mess things up, and take more and more away each time they do an upgrade.  Personally, I thought an upgrade meant better things but it doesn't seem so with GGS.
    Upgrade is not in their dictionary.......they only know updates and yes we then are up to date but it seldom contains an improvement.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958

How many of you are in,

Fishing level 45, 50 reward setup, with a group that are fishing level 36-45.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Again silent from every brave soul( mods & cm) :wink:
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    For all those of you who keep worrying so much (and gees, posting HUGE long spreadsheets of rewards.)

Best advice for everyone,   keep your life simple.   
    I sent the boats after what ever the event is asking for, IF I actually have it available.  (Two of my farms don't.)
    They get what they get.    I get what ever I get and am happy. 
    I go about my day, all is well in the world.

I will NOT turn into this over this silly (once upon a time relaxing) game.

• The DSF HWE needs to add an additional +1 every 100 or so fish we collect while running at 10. That is my best suggestion, since we all know that the changes won't be undone.

I'm glad I could collect 16 lobster cages, even more useless than a level 1 skipjack or level 1 trawler.
  • droopy980 (NL1)droopy980 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 14

so typical once more a wasted event full of bugs and all of bf officials put themself in silence

but hey tomorrow or some other day they will come up with another excuse telling us it's under investigation and offer us a few special seeds as compensation

• has any one done the math on the updated HWE? unless I an wrong and I have calculated this "6 ways to sunday" and the most you can get at max is 10per second is 36000 per hour at 72 hours (3days) = 2,592,000. top rewards are over 3,000,000... am I missing something here? what's wrong with this picture? some one please enlighten me!
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Barb66 (US1)Barb66 (US1) US1 Posts: 57
    The new FHWE is so not rewarding. I don't have a big enough fleet to run up the point counter to 10 pts/sec per fish which seems the only possible way to get to the total points level for all rewards. At 7-9 pts/sec per fish, I'd need at least 5 days to even get to level 49 to get 1 (not 2) GML.  Used to love the event. Guess I'm getting "farming fatigue" 

• I am not in a coop, do not want to be. so how do you get "bonus point"? been playing for over 2 years, never heard of this.

• buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    The new Olive orchard appears to take less liquid fertz to start it.
    Takes either WCC coins or gold to upgrade.
    1st upgrade is 2900 coins or 51,900 gold.

The space saving is nice, but the upgrade cost is prohibitive.
Sign In to comment.