Home EN Suggestions Archive (Read only)

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

IDEAS

I think that they should add a feature to make super fertilizer 

Comments

• and be able to send prodects to your people in your co-op that they requested
  • edited 03.04.2018
    and put in a tab (sort of like thing) to view the event calendar, put a slot at the bottom but on top of where the invortory and stuff is that has the amount of stuff you have
    Post edited by coffee lover11 (US1) on
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I think they should change the order the recipes are unlocked in the lab, add level requirements for upgrades, and reduce lab costs to an affordable amount at the level that is unlocked.  For example: At level 20, allows upgrade level 2 for 50000, unlocks premium pig feed, level 60 allows upgrade level 15(moved) for 1000000 unlocks premium liquid fertilizer, 

• and add a option to advertise your co-op
  • I think that they should add a feature that allows you to put a target of how much stuff you want
  • i think they should add a feature that shows you who pranked you or did a good didd on your farm, so that you can prank or help them in return
  • would like to see an activity blue line in chat for the use of any coop resources
    boosters both cash and gold, any coop resources used for village
    we have been asking for this for a long time now -

I am afraid that we do not have an information on if or when a co-op boosters notification will be added. I know I have given your feedback to our development team in the past, but I will do so again! Any changes that they are able to make will take quite a long time to be implemented, and the times can vary depending on how well testing goes! 
    If you keep and eye on the forum, that would be the first place any changes of that kind would be announced. I'm sorry I wasn't able to give you a more definite answer! 

guess the activity of pellets into a fish pond, is more important than the activity of coop resources and real dollars spent 
  • I think its a great idea, that  way there would be no doubt about who was using those resourses
  • Great idea....come on GGS,get this fixed!
  • Chrissy9 (US1)Chrissy9 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    What's not to like about this idea?  Really, anyone opposed to a notification of who is using co op resources must be up to no good.  Do the right thing, GGS! (Please!)
  • Fantastic Idea would be nice to see it done ASAP
  • It would be nice to have a farmers market to were we can put items in to sell and people can buy items they need for orders?  
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    i think they should add a feature that shows you who pranked you or did a good didd on your farm, so that you can prank or help them in return
    @coffee lover11 (US1)
    You can simply hover over the pranked or gifted field/stable/building to see who pranked/gifted you.  

• yes it is very important to have co-op resources spent to show up in chat by who spent it
  • Shay1968, ok but i wish they would add a feature to prank or help whoever pranked/helped you as revenge or to help them out
  • i wish that they would add a feature that adds a research tab (where you go to complete missions and stuff)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    and add a option to advertise your co-op
    You are able to advertise for your co op.
     Check here   https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/categories/cooperative-introductions-and-news-en

coffee lover11 (US1) said:
    Check out the Lab in your special buildings feature ;)
  • does big farm automatically log off if you don't play it for a few minutes 
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    No.  (but quite often it crashes)   :¬)
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    1. More levels on all features including houses, barns, stables, fields and orchards.
    2. A downgrade option when workers are needed for something else.
    3. The addition of a new project system but instead of giving us solidarity points give us rewards for completing each one that can then be shared by all members of your coop. The current project and ranking system is outdated because there are coops in the list that are many years older than others.
  • .... an accurate calendar ... 
  •  "HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD THE COOP CHAMPIONSHIPS BE RUN EACH MONTH?

there is no option for the many of us who would rather see coop championships less frequently then every month,
    how about adding a 6 week, 8 week, or quarterly option ?
    the way the existing poll is, you are asking us to choose out of a worst case scenerio imho "

now it is every 96 hours - really ?
    way to burn out your player base GGS 

• and put in a tab (sort of like thing) to view the event calendar, put a slot at the bottom but on top of where the invortory and stuff is that has the amount of stuff you have
    .... an accurate calendar ... 
    Quite I'd settle for an accurate calendar
  • 1. More levels on all features including houses, barns, stables, fields and orchards.
    2. A downgrade option when workers are needed for something else.
    3. The addition of a new project system but instead of giving us solidarity points give us rewards for completing each one that can then be shared by all members of your coop. The current project and ranking system is outdated because there are coops in the list that are many years older than others.
    I like those ideas, esp. # 3 

• edited 05.05.2018
    i think that they should add a feature to filter between "players looking for a co-op to join, in where you go to look at the rankings
  • and add a way to watch videos to earn gold
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    and add a way to watch videos to earn gold
    They tried it a couple of yrs ago, and of course botched it completely. (some players got months of free daily gold, others got zero...)
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Another overhaul of the CC hardwork rewards.......since GGS seem so bullish to remove all prizes of value (gold and seaweed) then why not replace worthless rewards like feed and regular mining licenses with farm dollars. I'm not talking about 10,000 dollars either.........how about values between 1-20 million farm dollars scattered throughout the hardwork rewards list?
  • It would be wonderful to add the Cooperative Championship league on the Co-operative page. When players are looking at coops, it is very hard to tell what league they are in. The only time you can find that information is during the CC, and even then, the search button does not work right. It will take you to the coop, but you must manually search to find the coop in each division of the CC. For example, I searched for a coop. It said it was #21, but it showed up in the silver league. I exited, went back to each division of the silver league and did not see it on #21. So I went to the bronze league. I searched each division of the bronze league. No it was not at #21 there either. Finally, in the Rookie league I found the coop at #21. For a search function, that is very bad. If each coop had a medal showing their league, it would short-cut all of that. I could just open the player info and then see it on the coop info. Thank you for your consideration.
  • I would love to be allowed to donate things to our teammates
    Please make it allowed
This discussion has been closed.