Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Elephant in a Tutu

The hawker ( man with the raised hand) in the market place (on all three farms) has turned into and Elephant wearing a tutu, and my walkers (customers) are wearing costumes . . .   have we fallen into a new dimension? 

Comments

• RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    No idea what's up with that. Just glad someone else saw it too.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Its something they do for April Fools day
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    What's up with the Panda side tasks?  A quick 3 and done.  :/
  • OK, so glad I'm not going cray and seeing things!

Elephant in tutu - tick

Pandas wanting me to go fishing for bass - tick

I must have overdone things today - time for bed and likely some very strange dreams after seeing that!

• Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Strange and odd pranks. 

• upon further study it seems the walk-up shoppers have become the farmhands, and the farmhands from all the temp-farms and regular farms have become the walk-up shoppers - we have indeed fallen into an alternate universe...   pass the wine please all my friends have turned to vinegar.  
  • GoldenrodFarm (US1)GoldenrodFarm (US1) Posts: 311
    edited 01.04.2018
    I have decided I need the 100 dung more then the panda does, I can''t keep my orchards going as it is!

I really have to say, I can never make out what the farm hands look like anyway, so a different costume is not something I would notice, but now that you say there is an elephant with a tu tu, I did notice a grey blob with something blue, over there.
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    oh April Fools Day...thought something new had been added to all farms, but no nothing new.  Still no new farm; so will continue to upgrade and expand FF. 
  • Pameow (AU1)Pameow (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266

This is a new low to place grief items in our inventory as a prize and the only way to get rid of them is to ""PRANK"" another player. Stick your Panda ""JOKE"" where the sun never shines.

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515

This is a new low to place grief items in our inventory as a prize and the only way to get rid of them is to ""PRANK"" another player. Stick your Panda ""JOKE"" where the sun never shines.

Its just a little joke for Aprils Fool's Day LOL. Talk with your team mates & you may find one that will let you use the pranks on their farm, after all its free karma points to use towards buying gifts :) I would let you use them on my farm but we're on different servers. :/ 
  • pea004 (GB1)pea004 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11
    ....and where are all the farms workers? kidnapped by the elephant in a tutu' or by the panda? .....
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 01.04.2018
    I renewed this thread from last year because I knew nothing about this, I am a new player since last year so this is my first April fools.  I am still waiting on someone who will agree to prank my pigs on main farm and I will prank whatever they want on theirs, I too have two pranks to get rid of.

Here is the original thread that I bumped earlier.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3853102#Comment_3853102

Update: 
    Got my pranks, I appreciate it, lol.  Suzy!
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on

Its just a little joke for Aprils Fool's Day LOL. Talk with your team mates & you may find one that will let you use the pranks on their farm, after all its free karma points to use towards buying gifts :) I would let you use them on my farm but we're on different servers. :/ 

I am sorry you missed the point. Just a little joke, or not, the so called prizes of grief items with no trash can to remove them from inventory sets a bad precedent. It is distasteful at best. I, nor any other player should not be forced to use them in order to be rid of them. The so called ""JOKE"" is not funny and an apology from whoever thought it great coding would be appreciated, along with a trash can.

edited 01.04.2018
    Lighten up Pameow, it's 15 minutes for the prank to finish, it's easy to do and you get a Karma point back from each one.  I just asked for certain things on my farm to be pranked so I wasn't held back on the things I needed now.  If it were a 6 hour prank it would be ridiculous but 15 minutes is nothing and we can make light of it that way.  Could be worse, I'll take your pranks on my chickens please.  Suzy!
    Lighten up Pameow, it's 15 minutes for the prank to finish, it's easy to do and you get a Karma point back from each one.  I just asked for certain things on my farm to be pranked so I wasn't held back on the things I needed now.  If it were a 6 hour prank it would be ridiculous but 15 minutes is nothing and we can make light of it that way.  Could be worse, I'll take your pranks on my chickens please.  Suzy!
    How about you express your opinion without being an emotional dictator? Clearly you don't need a trash can, I get that. However, please don't presume to tell me what I need, or don't need.
    How about you express your opinion without being an emotional dictator? Clearly you don't need a trash can, I get that. However, please don't presume to tell me what I need, or don't need.
      Sorry for offending you, let's just have a laugh huh?  It's not like there isn't enough to complain about on this forum with all the ridiculous changes that have been made.  Sorry I ruffled your feathers.   
  • Cant we just leave the pranks in our inventory - never to see the light of day?  I know it takes up a slot, but better that than use them on a player that doesn't wish to be pranked?  If not, well its not really any different than the leprachaun if you couldn't find him I guess.
    edited 01.04.2018
    From what I could tell the hoodoo pranks had their own tab and it is gone now that I used them on someone's farm.  So, I don't see how they are such an issue for anyone since you only use them if you click on that tab and want to.  I don't see why they can't just be left in inventory as you ask.  You could put out a request like I did to have certain things on your farm pranked, and an offer to do the same for someone, worked really well for me.
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Its something they do for April Fools day
    Didn't we already get our April Fool's Jokes ..... crappy CC prizes and crappy CHWE prizes????
  • TitianKitty - I love Karma points (as they let me help out my Co-op partner (aka my mom))  so anyone who wants can come prank my pigs -   I kind-of like the Elephant in a Tutu...  and I remember friends like The Mystery Panda . . .   live long enough and you meet all kinds.     Didn't mean to dredge-up so many hard-feelings - hope everyone enjoys this rather strange 'holiday'.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    TitianKitty - I love Karma points (as they let me help out my Co-op partner (aka my mom))  so anyone who wants can come prank my pigs -   I kind-of like the Elephant in a Tutu...  and I remember friends like The Mystery Panda . . .   live long enough and you meet all kinds.     Didn't mean to dredge-up so many hard-feelings - hope everyone enjoys this rather strange 'holiday'.

Well, if you're sure you don't mind. We don't allow our coop to prank anyone, so this would be a great help. :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    From what I could tell the voodoo pranks had their own tab and it is gone now that I used them on someone's farm.  So, I don't see how they are such an issue for anyone since you only use them if you click on that tab and want to.  I don't see why they can't just be left in inventory as you ask.  You could put out a request like I did to have certain things on your farm pranked, and an offer to do the same for someone, worked really well for me.
    Tab stays even if pranks are used up.  Don't know why your tab disappeared. Another Big Farm Mystery. :)
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Took me a few minutes to figure out the tutu thing myself.   Mine (usa) started on the 31st.  NOT April 1st.

But that's just a time zone thing… soon as I saw all the farm workers I knew.

Every year they do this.  Every possible farm worker outfit they have, gets randomly assigned to all your workers.   I actually kinda like it.  That big fat guy with the pitch fork looks so odd wearing a kilt.  

The panda event I never saw (or don't remember.)  That was nice actually.  For once something easy.   Not JUST out of reach for a prize not worth the trouble.   
    If the tab is supposed to stay you can see it is just the one that says gift and pranks.  I had a separate tab when I clicked on the gifts and pranks tab.  That second tab was for the pranks.  I thought it was strange because I had never seen that before.

• Just wondering where the pranks are.  Usually they release a different set of pranks today as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file