Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Chinese New Year Event

Comments

• Borgia (SK1)Borgia (SK1) SK1 Posts: 455
    i have extra happiness 34/7. however, no more chips are added/accepted for rat that is filled on 125%, so i guess, that's the limit.
  • Mac (AU1) said:
    Just had fireworks on the AU1 server but there seems to be a problem.  My timer said that I have 20 minutes left BUT I am only getting 2 chips per wilds field.  What the???

Another bug in the system maybe.  :(

Where's the aerosol spray??  :)

The timers don't work the right way. My husband also play's and his timer is sometimes longer then mine. Mine is right with the times in twitter feed.
  • While harvesting is almost none stop is there a problem with chips ??? as Snakes and Dragons seems to be a endangered  protected species in this game as the drops are not registering im still stuck on Snakes 30% Dragons 40% and Rabbits 56% so with 4 days left its seems impossible to achieve the full deco all other chip signs are filled either there is a glitch or GGS want us to buy whats missing with Gold ??  Has anyone confirmed  the amount in total of chips needed to fill each sign ?? rather that at a percentage rate ?? Seems harvesting for the impossible is a now waste of time .
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Just my opinion that after you completing the brown ring on every zodiacs, you need to completing them again once more to get bonus happiness (as I see on help instruction)
  • Just my opinion that after you completing the brown ring on every zodiacs, you need to completing them again once more to get bonus happiness (as I see on help instruction)
    No thanks. It's ideas like these that just burn my eyes, and my brain, in how terrible they are. That's got to be the single worst idea i've ever heard. As if the blue didn't go slowly enough, you wanna make it have to be completed? That's going to basically cause almost all higher levels to get 0 bonus happiness. Then we're all stuck fielding garbage decos with low value cause they cap at around 130 for the upper level, who have enough trouble getting the regular chips done.
  • Hi Guys,

The display error, with the fireworks timers, should be fixed with the update, which is starting soon. :)
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 28.02.2018
    How do you know the time?  I can't figure out how to change the EU time to the US time.  I just happen to see the fireworks when I am playing.  Who knows how many times I have missed them because I walked away from the game for a time.  Please set each country for the proper times.  It would be so much easier for us.  Someone above requested a "how many hours until the next fireworks notice"  which should work very well for all who play this event.
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    edited 27.02.2018
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) if you are Central Time Zone in US just subtract 7 hours from the CET time. If Eastern Time Zone subtract 6. Mountain subtract 8. Pacific subtract 9 hours.
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) if you are Central Time Zone in US just subtract 7 hours from the CET time. If Eastern Time Zone subtract 6. Mountain subtract 8. Pacific subtract 9 hours.
    Thanks for that info.
  • LuckyViolat (AU1)LuckyViolat (AU1) AU1 Posts: 106
    Has anyone noticed in the tweet feed that we are going to get a whole hour of fireworks on Wednesday 00:45 - 01:45 CET?  (I can't get my head working on how to change it for the AU1 server)

Yay!!

Or has someone written the wrong time again!!
  • Vaneet here,
    I am having a confusion that at what percentage our zodiac signs would we considered completed and we will get the respective reward...as I am having horse's percentage to be 111% so when it would we considered completed...anybody please tell me...
  • Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    Vaneet, i believe that once you get 100% of the chips need for each zodiac you have  it, the extra chips will give a bonus ONLY if you can complete all the signs. The current status of your deco is shown when you click on the icon and any figures in the top two lines are what it will be worth when the event finishes. The potential bonus points are shown to the right side of these amounts after a line and can be seen as locked until all chips are at 100% or above
  • How so you know the time?  I can't figure out how to change the EU time to the US time.  I just happen to see the fireworks when I am playing.  Who knows how many times I have missed them because I walked away from the game for a time.  Please set each country for the proper times.  It would be so much easier for us.  Someone above requested a "how many hours until the next fireworks notice"  which should work very well for all who play this event.
    I type the info into google search  ex: 10:15 cet equals cst and it will tell me that 
    10:15 AM Tuesday, Central European Time (CET) is
    3:15 AM Tuesday, Central Time (CT)
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    How so you know the time?  I can't figure out how to change the EU time to the US time.  I just happen to see the fireworks when I am playing.  Who knows how many times I have missed them because I walked away from the game for a time.  Please set each country for the proper times.  It would be so much easier for us.  Someone above requested a "how many hours until the next fireworks notice"  which should work very well for all who play this event.
    I type the info into google search  ex: 10:15 cet equals cst and it will tell me that 
    10:15 AM Tuesday, Central European Time (CET) is
    3:15 AM Tuesday, Central Time (CT)
    Depends on what timezone u are in, then u are anywhere 5 hours to 8/9 hours behind.....Normally I use the 6 hours, so I am not too sure of how many time zones there really is - I am aware that Hawaii is a little off with the timezone.
    edited 28.02.2018
    What good does fixing the timer to match up with the actual fireworks, when the fireworks don't come when they are supposed to?   They are on right now, but the time from the tweet shows they should have come a half hour ago.  I went ahead am collected everything because the fireworks did not start.  Twice today I have collected full runs on my farm and I still and only at award number 6 completed.  It ends before a long run can be completed again.  This game is so off it's crazy.  The first two days I did not complete, and another day is not complete, this looks like day 4 that won't be complete on chips.  I collected twice today full runs and never got one dog chip on the entire first collection I did.  The numbers are way off.
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • The tweet says they should be on for a FULL hour!  But I just checked during a break of harvesting and they are no longer running!!  

I should still have 32 more minutes!!  I do not know when they stopped.

Not a happy person right now :( 

Quote from tweet --

Wednesday:
    00:45 - 01:45

Crys  :(
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 28.02.2018
    What good does fixing the timer to match up with the actual fireworks, when the fireworks don't come when they are supposed to?   They are on right now, but the time from the tweet shows they should have come a half hour ago.  I went ahead am collected everything because the fireworks did not start.  Twice today I have collected full runs on my farm and I still and only at award number 6 completed.  It ends before a long run can be completed again.  This game is so off it's crazy.  The first two days I did not complete, and another day is not complete, this looks like day 4 that won't be complete on chips.  I collected twice today full runs and never got one dog chip on the entire first collection I did.  The numbers are way off.
    Well, I'm on the US server, too, and the fireworks showed up exactly when it was posted they would -- 5:45 Central.  However, they were supposed to last an hour, and they didn't.
    edited 28.02.2018
    Well, I'm on the US server, too, and the fireworks showed up exactly when it was posted they would -- 5:45 Central.  However, they were supposed to last an hour, and they didn't.
    I logged out of the game, cleared cache and came back into the game, still no fireworks.  I did it twice.

Here is a screen shot of the tweets I can sees.  Where is 5:45?  Even if I subtract my hours for central time I don't see it, and I don't see a full hour either. 

I logged out of the game, cleared cache and came back into the game, still no fireworks.  I did it twice.

Here is a screen shot of the tweets I can sees.  Where is 5:45?  Even if I subtract my hours for central time I don't see it, and I don't see a full hour either. 

Look at the Wednesday times -- 
    Wednesday 00:45 (CET) is Tuesday Central 5:45PM

Oh this just makes me so dang mad.  So, I fall back on the time, they post for wednesday but I have to use it on Tuesday?  Why can't they just make it easier by providing the actual time for all time zones.  Sheesh GGS get with it!
    edited 28.02.2018

Oh this just makes me so dang mad.  So, I fall back on the time, they post for wednesday but I have to use it on Tuesday?  Why can't they just make it easier by providing the actual time for all time zones.  Sheesh GGS get with it!
    'Cause they have a gazillion time zones to deal with, and it really is simpler to post for one time zone (which they announced), and let everyone do their own time conversion. (One click on google is all it takes.)  If they are seven hours ahead, then of course they'd be posting Wednesday times.  

Since we're stuck with that big old clock which is set to each server's time zone, it would easy for the devs to link the fireworks schedule to that so it would show the times on each of our servers.

'Cause they have a gazillion time zones to deal with, and it really is simpler to post for one time zone (which they announced), and let everyone do their own time conversion. (One click on google is all it takes.)  If they are seven hours ahead, then of course they'd be posting Wednesday times.  

Since we're stuck with that big old clock which is set to each server's time zone, it would easy for the devs to link the fireworks schedule to that so it would show the times on each of our servers.
    Sounds like a great solution to me.  Thanks Artful!
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    I haven't seen any fireworks today either & I've been on during some of those times.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    During the CNY event I've seen fireworks boosters twice and never when they are allegedly supposed to be...
    edited 28.02.2018
    And it doesn't matter most of the time when they are on, you aren't getting the chips needed.  I have one day where i posted that popeye threw in a bunch of cans of spinach because it was finished so quickly for that specific day.  Yet all other days and including the last fireworks I don't get the chips I need.  I cleared all 6 of my lvl 4 cows and no pigs.  All 6 of my lvl5 or 6 feilds, no pigs.  My three apples, no pigs, feed, no pigs, hummus, no pigs, and silo, no pigs.  I only got 4 pigs while doing some wildflowers after the fireworks were over.  I am still at the first reward of the day after all of this.  It's ridiculous, and the longer I play this game and the different events it seems to be a setup to fail.
    edited 28.02.2018
    That also doesn't mean I am not getting anywhere in the game.  I am doing quite well but it has taken way too much time to get where I am.  It seems to me the best way to move forward in this game is to do mostly short run things, not long run.  But this means then you don't get the rewards because you can't finish getting the chips you are supposed to be collecting for the day.   Then again, I haven't been getting the chips I need with full long runs, and the fireworks going, so what is the point, lol.

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 28.02.2018
    Someone just messaged me and said the times are German and I need to convert them to my local time to get the fireworks boosters...

So if my local time is +10 GMT, what is the math I need to convert whatever those times are, to mine?
  • I have a very different question - if we miss out on one of the zodiac signs, will there be a gold option to buy it at the end of the event?  (I missed out on the dragons and despite playing booster after booster at 290 gold per boost I'm still not getting above 33 per cent - so annoying - I hate having to use gold when it doesn't seem to have any effect)
    Finally just got reward #1 for today.  I think this will be another day not completing the chips needed.
    I have a very different question - if we miss out on one of the zodiac signs, will there be a gold option to buy it at the end of the event?  (I missed out on the dragons and despite playing booster after booster at 290 gold per boost I'm still not getting above 33 per cent - so annoying - I hate having to use gold when it doesn't seem to have any effect)
    I can't answer that, I did buy a booster once for what was it $100,000 and I got one extra chip per collection for that booster.  It was such a waste of money I vowed never to do it again.  I've found making tons of wildflowers gets alot of chips.  I made up my dragons that way.  I've made up everything that I have missed out on by doing lots of wildflowers and alfalfa.  Also lots of short run pigs and cows.
Sign In to comment.