Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

what does the gift icon mean on the map?

I keep getting this gift icon show up on my farm but I don't know what it means? I thought it meant I had a gift box in my inventory but I've checked everywhere but it won't remove the icon.

Comments

• Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    Lester has broken down.  He has gone off for a holiday to recover.  :)  Hopefully he will return once his batteries have been fully recharged.  Or once GGS has fixed the bug that was plaguing him.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I have never noticed a gift like that, but I don't use the world map much, only to check how many days are left on temp farm :) Perhaps it means someone sparkled something on your gourmet farm.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Lester is a robot?
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    edited 24.02.2018
    has not one of production device or field been gifted with a charm from the twins ?
    Post edited by Sam-chan (US1) on
  • I've never seen one, but it might be because someone played a gift on you. And Lester is back, I just completed a quest from him.
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
     And Lester is back, I just completed a quest from him.

what does this quest look like ?

i've never seen him around my farm
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    I've never seen the gift icon either....could it be that you have an AP prize to collect?
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Hey, hey, hey! Bring Lester to me!  <3:p
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    A gift/prize in your Achievements???

J
  • @locks92 (INT1)

go to the airport on your gourmet farm, there might be a gift there.
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    edited 27.02.2018
    I've never seen gift or Lester either. I guess it's something that comes up randomly for different players.
  • you get one every day for every one of your friends 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file