Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

HWE / CHWE - Bugs

Comments

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 15.01.2018
    I posted my HWE not working for corn as well, but in the HWE thread, so not posted here.  I too collected special seeds on five fields with hummus and should have been well between 8 to 9 points per second by the time I was done with my mission of corn I was on.  Lame!
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • I have the same problem.
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    mine's working ok (L356), but a L50 player in my cooperative says that the HWE is not registering his harvests. He has tried the normal logging out etc, no effect. 
  • Same. I'm so tired of this hardworker event thing having bugs like this
  • The HWE for me too does not work!

I am level 48 on the AU1 server.
    I think a lot of players must be having this problem, because there was only one player, (I can tell you her name if want).  Now there are 4 players.

This is VERY unfair!

• Level 61 - the same as all the above posts; not working  :(:/
  • Janney (INT1)Janney (INT1) INT1 Posts: 25
    same here...
  • Same here. My Hardworker Silo doesn't register my harvests.
    Why is it so hard to get this thing running as it's supposed to???
    Every other time it has some sort of bug
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    Same issue here. I'm just start now and found it doesn't work... Still 0 point after I collect the crops (corn)
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 15.01.2018
    Same here. My Hardworker Silo doesn't register my harvests.
    Why is it so hard to get this thing running as it's supposed to???
    Every other time it has some sort of bug
    The last one reset on me twice, I'm done with this event, I will never play it again.  What a waste of time and effort.
  • Same issue here. I'm level 63 and stuck on corn. Nothing registering.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Same problem here with a low level player in coop 
  • Janney (INT1)Janney (INT1) INT1 Posts: 25
    same here,lvl 53,but i skiped corn and it work on eggs and dandalion,but stoped again on corn and wildflowers...
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Mine's working as well (L149) but not for at least one of my members (L60)

J
  • Why hard work event is not working???? I tried every thing but still productivity gauge is not moving at all??
    it appears on top off the filed when I collect the corn but it reads zero time?
    I tried to clear the cache and cookies file still its not working and I see other members  is in the rank??
    server international-1
    Foxlake  
  • chrisw (AU1)chrisw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2
    HWE not happening, been trying all night. Nothing registers. Some players on scoreboard which puts everyone else at a disadvantage hey!!
  • Not working for me, and not for someone in my coop called "marga66"
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    mines ok, one of my players upto now its not working hes lvl 58, dont no about some of the others there not online yet
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Fellow coopmate, lvl 52, also cannot start the HWE silo.
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    have another one lvl47 as well
  • mine doesnt work either,level 61,I am a little disapointed...
  • SueGuest (GB1)SueGuest (GB1) GB1 Posts: 15
    A player in my coop level 44 also having no joy presume all the same on levels. 
  • Mandariini (SKN1)Mandariini (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 25
    My friend's, Juitsu's on level 46, silo doesn't work either. She has wasted several special seeds of corn and compost. Always something...
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 15.01.2018
    FYI:

Players between level 41-64 on the Dutch server NL1 reporting the same issue: silo not working at all; others reporting silo works when starting with corn, but from then no timer/clock showing; so harvest not being counted...
  • Mine isn't counting either!!!! I am so frustrated as I used like 5 seaweed fertilizers for nothing, and I am currently dropping down the ranks!
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I am a lvl 60 here on the GB1 server and am a part of The Firm.  I just checked and my silo is still broken!

• kballak (US1)kballak (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    Lvl 63 user. Cannot get Silo to register the corn.  I've planted 10 special corn seeds and regular.  I've restarted MacBook Pro.

Cannot get it to work.
  • This game has more bugs than an ant farm,

• That's the compensation? Seriously? Knobs!
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    After latest hotfix on LT1 server still same error. Player lvl38 harvesting barley, but silo not activating with barley box first on the row
Sign In to comment.