Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

RE: FRIDAYS RUNESTONE BOOSTER

I see Friday is the designated Runestone booster, and I see that yet again the temporary farm is going to run out before the booster has a chance to be utilized by a large majority of players.
 Will there be an extension to be fair to ALL players????
If not, why was it NOT addressed after the last few rounds of your players complaining about this??

Comments

• NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    They didn't extend it last time, so I doubt they will this time either. This has happened too many times for them to have any legitimate excuses. I just hope this is fixed soon. With the broken country fair running now, I am guessing the candy farm is next. I will be playing that one provided it actually works.
  • Since actions speak louder than words and this is what the 4th or 5th time this has happened, one can only assume that it is by deliberate design for some unknown reason. 

It has become obvious over the last few months that GGS neither listens to, or cares about, the majority of its players. Sort of like watching a train wreck, you know it is going to be bad, but you just can't help watching just to see how it is all going to end up.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file