Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 13th/14th - New Themed Events and More! - Discussion

Comments

• grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Just read on the german forum that there will be a small additional hotfix to mark chapter 3 as finished.
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    edited 20.12.2017

yes, next hot fix in 19 mn 

ty grrr

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    The cooperative hard worker event has also been delayed for another hour, so it should start at 12:00 PM CET.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    mods...... come on..... we need some info - why are we getting info from other forums in order to know things?
    edited 20.12.2017
    huuun, dont you think mods have a private live too ? it is 4:29 in the us
    ppl sleep there ;)

Édit  :  further to second hot fix : everything OK there

Thank you all
    Post edited by Sam-chan (US1) on
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    After hot fix, I have an issue with weekly event !!

• narcis (FR1)narcis (FR1) FR1 Posts: 393
    After hot fix, I have an issue with weekly event !!

Hello,

Same on french forum, furthermore some are still missing their decorations.

We don't have any moderators today, so if there is someone have a connection to GGS please inform them

Thank you in advance,

xoxo
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Have they seen the timer on the HW?  Are they insane?
    And no communication from GGS yet again.......

Every single time that they promise more communication, there is less.  Every time that I want to believe them, they let me down.

(and the Happy Hour problem.....they have just ignored that too)

• TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    Anyone having issue's with the  "Here's to Nature" camping event.. mine is showing this ...

edited 20.12.2017
    Why are we even running the HW event, when it cannot be completed?
    Now the HW, was just stopped......

Will I get back the farm dollars spent on boosters for me or the group......(this was a lot of farm dollars)?

Is the event going to start again?  Will it be properly 4 days this time?
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Really GGS????  HWE on for less than 30 minutes and gone!!  Way too many bugs in this game. 
     Gift for GGS......
  • Now the HW, was just stopped......

Will I get back the farm dollars spent on boosters for me or the group......(this was a lot of farm dollars)?

Is the event going to start again?  Will it be properly 4 days this time?

Us too & many of us did personal boosters as well  :'(
  • andy626 (GB1)andy626 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 23
  • On the brighter side....we did get our checkmark & deco for chapter 3 of the Santa Christmas list today   B)
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    so are GG hotfixing the hotfixes now ??
  • Aliensabductcow (GB1)Aliensabductcow (GB1) GB1 Posts: 35
    edited 20.12.2017
    Here's a nice tune for you while we twiddle our thumbs and try to decide what we do with fields and fields full of special cabbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRNYqsMIbg0
    game is back on line
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    No deco for us. :(
  • malayalam (US1)malayalam (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    Happy new year GGS... :)
    May 2018 be a good year for u...
    ...but still 11 days to go.....

• Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    One of my members was just a few crops away from getting his first bonus point when the silo disappeared.  He was none too happy and went offline in disgust.  I'm just hoping he comes back as I've already lost a long term member and game buddy due to the disgraceful way GGS is treating it's players.
  • CuddlyFoxes said....
    Hey guys,

Due to a critical issue the CHWE had to be stopped for another small hotfix. This hotfix is unrelated to the CHWE which seems to be working but it is important that the issue be repaired as soon as possible. After the hotfix the event will begin again and can be played as normal, players will keep any activity rewards they have already and any boosters they have purchased will still work as long as they do not run out before the event starts again.

CHWE will restart around 16:30 CET

So does that mean to bad if it has run out at 5:30..??      
     Do  you mean it is running right now..??
    Or will it start again when the event starts again..??

• Well 16:30 CET time has come & gone and it has not restarted as of yet, looks like they broke it again

• CuddlyFoxes said....
    Hey guys,

Due to a critical issue the CHWE had to be stopped for another small hotfix. This hotfix is unrelated to the CHWE which seems to be working but it is important that the issue be repaired as soon as possible. After the hotfix the event will begin again and can be played as normal, players will keep any activity rewards they have already and any boosters they have purchased will still work as long as they do not run out before the event starts again.

CHWE will restart around 16:30 CET

… So I'm just gonna sit on the dock of the bay 
    Watching the tide roll away 
    Ooo, I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay 
    Wastin' time
    edited 20.12.2017
    do any body still know what a book is ?
    have one with 300 pages
    maybe, by the time you finish it, every thing has come back into order...
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    really dont know why they bother with times and countdowns as they never happen when someone says 
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    How right you are Darren24 don't want to harvest anything because if I do it will start soon after lol
  • We are waiting, geting hungry, irritated and fustrated and cows and ducks have even worse situation :(
Sign In to comment.