Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update Nov 30th - Christmas Reloaded! - Discussion

Comments

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,378
    Yes, like @loron (GB1) we (my farm on the GB1 server with loron) had been working on the Bonus Round and the time showed we had a day left before the end of chapter 3, but then "Poof" at midnight it was changed to chapter 4 with an impossible list of stuff! ~sigh~

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    oh goody must mean Santa has done my chapter 4 list for me lol 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,495
    Christmas Preparation H strikes again, it seems.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    edited 18.12.2017
    Ended early which stinks because our 2 co-op members would have finished in the time shown originally & then helped our other member finish in time as well.

Also we used goodies for next collection. 
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    @WascallyWabbit

Its not just GB1, US1, IN1 and AU1, the international server also moved to last chapter this midnight. So we lost one whole day.

• NL server wnt to ch4 also, grrrrrrrrrrrrr just needed 4% to reach 100%.

• @WascallyWabbit
    2 of us so far don't have anything from the main farm on our Week 4 lists!

Should we even bother to start week 4?

[email protected] us1 Leader of our Freespirits Co-op!  Level 203  Player- over 3 yrs!!   

Come Join Us!  We will teach you all about the game!  Read all about us here:  

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3385617/#Comment_3385617

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    @WascallyWabbit -  the event changed to Chapter 4 on the UK server on the stroke of midnight, we didn't even get a warning that it would change over.  I was in the process of harvesting to help out one of our coop members when the list suddenly needed things we hadn't prepared for.  We were so close to completing Chapter 3 - to say we are upset is putting it mildly ;(
    bdreish @ en 1
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    You're right of course, @bdreish (GB1) ,
    But I was just asking for a speedy answer to the current xmas crisis :D
    Personally I don't give a rat's **** about the deco's, I've got deco's in store with better VHP., but we've been working too hard as a coop, almost being finished as well, to be denied the green checkmark!
    And I think that whatever is decided players have a right to know where they stand so they can choose what to do about the rest of the event.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    xmas tree event is still bugged
  • After looking at Satan's List I am absolutely speechless.   >:)

You hit that nail right on it's head Shay...lol...so good    :D

I needed that laugh because my list only makes me cry   :'( 

There is no way you can complete these list without using gold, seaweed, ect...as in others help !
    example: 4,000 bass  even if you use gold still takes 7 hours to produce, so you might get 700 bass in one day.  That is still not enough to reach the goal for 5 days.  Cut the amounts in half and that is still a lot to collect !

This does not make the event fun...can we just have some fun events, pleazzzz. 

• Really fellow players, these bugs one after another, lists impossible to complete normally, this starts not to smell well .. gambling maybe? >:)
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    edited 18.12.2017
    After looking at Satan's List I am absolutely speechless.   >:)

You hit that nail right on it's head Shay...lol...so good    :D

I needed that laugh because my list only makes me cry   :'( 

There is no way you can complete these list without using gold, seaweed, ect...as in others help !
    example: 4,000 bass  even if you use gold still takes 7 hours to produce, so you might get 700 bass in one day.  That is still not enough to reach the goal for 5 days.  Cut the amounts in half and that is still a lot to collect !

This does not make the event fun...can we just have some fun events, pleazzzz. 

@SANDRAUser602 ,  are you renting a boat and sending Oleg out?  You will get a LOT more fish more often if you do.  Be sure to choose an area with bass from the fishing areas given.  If it does not show bass is available, wait about until the next boat comes along (usually 1-3 hours), you can do short batches of bass during that time by sending Oleg on the pier.  

Edited to add: The boat only takes 1 hour to return.

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • We where in bonus round and now    end.
    New begin and to my surprise i need Olive what i don't have.
    How can i do
    Oh i have to build first olive. ok i will do
    But no decor  i had 58 happiness and want it with that number no other less happines deco.
    I really like this and want it more but then good.
    Member of Zeeuwse meisjes
  • Shay1968 (US1) said ...@SANDRAUser602 ,  are you renting a boat and sending Oleg out?  You will get a LOT more fish more often if you do.  Be sure to choose an area with bass from the fishing areas given.  If it does not show bass is available, wait about until the next boat comes along (usually 1-3 hours), you can do short batches of bass during that time by sending Oleg on the pier.  

Edited to add: The boat only takes 1 hour to return.

I send the boat all the time with Oleg to catch fish, but was only thinking of Oleg alone for some reason for bass.  That's why I come to the forum for good advise ...thank you Shay    B)

Who can I send to catch those 75,000 eggs.. :#

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,378
    edited 18.12.2017
    Well there is an unwritten "opt out"....we just don't do the event.  It is all so very broken.  I have a farm on the GB1 server and we were at the 100% working on our bonuses.  When the chapter jumped to 4 do you think we even got the basic deco....oh no way! This event is a bummer and we work so hard to what end?  Frustration and loss of valuable supplies.  I certainly hope we are compensated very big and I mean very big!

I recant here too,  I did get the deco, but since it was not where it should have been (in the 1st inventory box slot) I over looked it. Sorry.
    Post edited by FarmerCli (US1) on

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

Sign In to comment.