Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 30th - Christmas Reloaded! - Discussion

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @WascallyWabbit thanks for the information.  The ways of Vanillla are indeed mysterious. :)
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Dear Good Grief Studios,

I just spent the last hour reading posts & threads from all over this forum & I noticed that there is only one thing missing...

POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

Get the hint yet? You're doing it wrong!
    My very first posts on this forum included positive feedback. I played the game well over 2 years and had never posted.  I praised GGS for the dockyard. I saw it as a way to overcome the rut I was in of needing to upgrade but not having the funds.  I sold off all my honey cream, fruit cakes, soap, and apple turnovers to upgrade the dockyard and my fleet. I used the profits to continue to upgrade. However the Dockyard backfired on me and my hopes were smashed.  When GGS pulled the plug with no notice I was left broke. All my profits were in inventory. The statement they made about being able to make 35mil a day from the fish market is a farce with the way the market is set up. The majority of the contracts call for shellfish and the pools contain minimal amounts. Perhaps they should have said, after 1 month or more of fishing you could possibly make $35mil in one day.  I would like to see GGS make $35mil a day for an entire month. I do not believe this is possible.  Well now I am back to square one with many upgrades needed that I cannot afford with a barrage of coop events that require expensive boosters to even keep up, leaving me in a worse predicament.  With all the server crashes, lag, and broken events there is nothing positive to say ..... except ..... nice graphics, a job well done from the graphic artist.  If GGS wants positive feedback they need to provide positive game play. 
  • DoomDark (INT1)DoomDark (INT1) INT1 Posts: 50
    @WascallyWabbit thanks for the information.  The ways of Vanillla are indeed mysterious. :)
    Indeed. Never understood why they downgraded from VBulletin.

DD
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I feel GGS should pull ALL the events except for the Island and the deco event and work on fixing all the bugs before releasing any events.  We did just fine without all these events.  A reprieve would be welcomed at this time to get back to some good old fashioned farming and give opportunity to restock our inventories with special seeds and humus as well as replenish our cash supplies. 
  • xmas event stopped

given CHWE

but our coop Crystal Clear is not showing up in the rankings

how come - we are playing it

• They run the HWE then do not give prizes at the end even for the individual placing. 

They are really trying to drive players away.
  • rsny (US1) said:No dude i like cce

Is anyone else happy that the CC is broken?? Thats an event that can malfunction and hopefully disappear never ever to be seen again :p

wouldn't hurt my feelings any.   
    Is anyone else happy that the CC is broken?? Thats an event that can malfunction and hopefully disappear never ever to be seen again :p

wouldn't hurt my feelings any.   

• I briefly saw the requirements for this weeks santa list.

HUGE amounts for only 4 days....
  • SERIOUSLY?????? I am unable to make one of my required items! I KNOW my team can help, BUT how is it fair to ask someone for something not available to produce??
  • Hope this maintenance fixes the santa list to be realistic. Not right to require something unable to be produced.
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    For some reason it does not shock me that they require items you can't make.

I got my compensation, saw the tree & checked my list. The requirements are still high. But I can't work on any of it, because the server is down again.

Is this another update/hotfix? or did it crash?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I briefly saw the requirements for this weeks santa list.

HUGE amounts for only 4 days....
    And for those of us who AREN'T on Central European Time, remember that the chapters have been resetting at Midnight Server Time the night BEFORE they were supposed to (16 hours early, in the case of (US1)).. So don't be surprised if servers (like US1) only get 3.5 DAYS to finish this chapter.. (Sunday at Midnight Server Time?).. That is, unless they fixed that in this update.. but we won't know for sure until it's too late.
  • farmer46 (US1)farmer46 (US1) US1 Posts: 41
    WTH???  Most of my requirements doubled.  I thought they were going to make it a little easier, not completely impossible without spending huge amounts of gold.  

cannot believe a word that comes from their fingertips.....
  • Our coop leader left after she saw her requirements when chapter 1 started. She also recalled that this event was a fiasco last year. Seeing what they require of me in chapter 3, wanting what I can NOT make, I don't blame her for leaving. Wonder how many others left because of this, and all the other bugs...
  • The santa list changed, now it wants something of an even higher level than the first one. Obviously I STILL can NOT produce this item. Get it right GGS!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    The santa list changed, now it wants something of an even higher level than the first one. Obviously I STILL can NOT produce this item. Get it right GGS!

@PondPrincess (US1)  The event won't ask you for anything that you don't have the capability of producing.
    For example, I don't have any goats on my Gourmet farm, but it could ask for them because I have the capability to produce them if I wanted to.  :)  
  • murbella (CZ1)murbella (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 243
    edited 14.12.2017
    Hello from Czech server.

I got my compensation, then server crashed, now we are back and all stuff from compensation pack disappeared. WTF??? Do you have the same problem?
    Hello from Czech server.

I got my compensation, then server crashed, now we are back and all stuff from compensation pack dissapeared. WTF??? Do you have the same problem?
    Yes, me as well as members of the coop.  Stuff is gone.
  • Ok, I held off on harvesting until the tree returned.  Then put on maximum booster for my milk, harvested all honey lotion, olives, feed, etc., only to have the game completely reset and wipe out not only my ability to use booster, but all the products harvested toward the list.  I'm sure it happened to many others.  Can I put in a support ticket for at least my gold booster back?
  • The santa list changed, now it wants something of an even higher level than the first one. Obviously I STILL can NOT produce this item. Get it right GGS!

@PondPrincess (US1)  The event won't ask you for anything that you don't have the capability of producing.
    For example, I don't have any goats on my Gourmet farm, but it could ask for them because I have the capability to produce them if I wanted to.  :)  
    I would have to go from a level 3 shop to a level 6 shop to be capable of producing them
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Same thing with me @Wendytsj626Girl (US1). My tree list started completely over and I had already completed 2 items before the 2nd update occured. 
  • Well thank you GGS for nothing. All my items for the Grinch list changed and now they want even more than just before the 2nd update. Also both my Deco's that you just gave me are now gone. Bah humbug to you too.

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Yes - list changed - AFTER I used all the seaweed fert from the compensation pkg - and I have peaches on the new list too.  Now the co op apple and decos are gone - skins appear to still be there.
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I can't find any of the items from the compensation pack I got earlier today. My list is completely different too. The totals needed are still too high.
    Yes - list changed - AFTER I used all the seaweed fert from the compensation pkg - and I have peaches on the new list too.  Now the co op apple and decos are gone - skins appear to still be there.
    My skins are gone, as is everything else for my coop members.
  • So much for your apology. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS, GGS! To randomly start the goldfish event on top of the Christmas event, and to give us 3-4 days to harvest our Santa's list, which does not appear to have been adjusted at all...It's like you're going against everything you said you would do. I, personally, am going to completely ignore the goldfish, and I'll try the Christmas list but WILL NOT spend gold or a lot of special items on it.
  • I hear you PondPrincess (US1) ... my list is outrageous ...over 48 k in pigs and over 13 k in wheat... to speak of two.

Really was this the 25% reduction  ???    :/ 

This is exactly why I did not want this event to come back ...Are we having fun yet   :(
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    So much for your apology. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS, GGS! To randomly start the goldfish event on top of the Christmas event, and to give us 3-4 days to harvest our Santa's list, which does not appear to have been adjusted at all...It's like you're going against everything you said you would do. I, personally, am going to completely ignore the goldfish, and I'll try the Christmas list but WILL NOT spend gold or a lot of special items on it.
    It wasn't random, we just didn't know about it.

Apparently the German forums knew about it.

We don't rate. :)
  • I hear you PondPrincess (US1) ... my list is outrageous ...over 48 k in pigs and over 13 k in wheat... to speak of two.

Really was this the 25% reduction  ???    :/ 

This is exactly why I did not want this event to come back ...Are we having fun yet   :(
    No, I'm grumpy now and need a nap until this event is over
Sign In to comment.