Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 30th - Christmas Reloaded! - Discussion

Comments

• WascallyWabbit said:

SANTA STATUS REPORT

Hey Everyone,

As you are all aware Santa is having some technical issues
    This is what we have so far:

• No one has the chapter 1 deco yet
    • EN, US, AU, IN & LT all progressed to Chapter 2 before the timer for Chapter 1 expired & Chapter 2 is working, though some progress was reversed with the hotifx & you have varying degrees of losses
    • SKN, NL & INT all stayed on Chapter 1 until the timer expired & now cannot access the event due to an error pop-up
    All of these issues have been reported & will be addressed by the team when they arrive in the morning.  If you have anything going on with your event that is NOT listed above, please post it on the discussion thread  & do not start new threads, as we just have to keep merging them to keep all the feedback in one place, so that we do not miss any.

Thankyou for your cooperation & patience, we will get you news as soon as we have it.
    After the some technical issues will be sloved, A half time booster with twice the effective time from midnight to compliance completion is required.
  • So for all the stuff, i lost what good is a booster?  Is it gonna double the harvest to help me get back on track? I hated this event last year since you had to donate the items for them to count. This time we only need to harvest them.  If my coop was not having fun trying to complete the tree I would just give up.  This started out fun, now it is just a headache. 

I really think we should be better compensated. Especially as if you are a bigger farm your requirements are going to be a lot more than a farm that is just starting out.  I personally need items that will take hrs to get back again like thousands of cherries and peaches. That rollback was quite harmful to the completion of the event
  • @WascallyWabbit PL server has moved to chapter 2 at midnight but we receive error message.
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    We moved to chapter 2 early, but without a glitch. We are complete minus 7 players, six of which should eventually show. We are in part 3 of chapter 2.

One of our players is rebuilding from hurricane loss and is red dotted. In chapter 1 she was grey, but now her color in chapter 1 has changed to yellow but we are not able to access to work her items, and she is still a red dot and a no show in our group. We are hoping our keeping her spot and not booting her does not cause a problem.

I keep hearing conflicting reports on that matter. I have one player adamant about not cutting her and several others saying we should cut her. I am trying to make good decisions as the leader. 

Can you please advise me since you know the inner workings of the game and the issues concerning these particular problems. Thank you for the hard work.
  • Jinxy (INT1)Jinxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    edited 07.12.2017
    @IceeMimi (US1),  Don't boot your player… not for a silly, bugged event like this one. Yellow color is normal for inactive members, once the chapter is completed gray color changes to yellow. 

chapter 1 in my coop :

chapter 2  (you'll note the enthusiasm is spreading among my members, lol):

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    We moved to chapter 2 early, but without a glitch. We are complete minus 7 players, six of which should eventually show. We are in part 3 of chapter 2.

One of our players is rebuilding from hurricane loss and is red dotted. In chapter 1 she was grey, but now her color in chapter 1 has changed to yellow but we are not able to access to work her items, and she is still a red dot and a no show in our group. We are hoping our keeping her spot and not booting her does not cause a problem.

I keep hearing conflicting reports on that matter. I have one player adamant about not cutting her and several others saying we should cut her. I am trying to make good decisions as the leader. 

Can you please advise me since you know the inner workings of the game and the issues concerning these particular problems. Thank you for the hard work.
    The biggest issue would occur if she were to log in at 11:59PM on Monday night and start the event, which would be 1 minute before Chapter 2 ends.  If this were to happen, this would throw the entire Co-Op back to Phase 2, and whoever is online at the time would not only have to NOTICE it happened, but would have less than 1 minute to fill her list to 100% and get the Co-Op back to Phase 3.

Any Co-Op that is not in Phase 3 at the end of the chapter will not get that chapters Decoration, nor will they be eligible for the 5th chapters Decoration (They have to finish Chapters 1-4 to be eligible).

This is why most Co-Ops usually boot red players (or those that haven't started the event) on the last day of each Chapter; if they were to log in at just the wrong time during that last day, it would cause the Co-Op to lose 2 Decorations and fail the event.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    @IceeMimi (US1),  Don't boot your player… not for a silly, bugged event like this one. Yellow color is normal for inactive members, once the chapter is completed gray color changes to yellow. 

chapter 1 in my coop :

chapter 2  (you'll note the enthusiasm is spreading among my members, lol):

Grey simply means that the player has not yet started the event.

You can log on during this event, and as long as you don't harvest something that's one of the 7 items on the list, the event won't automatically "Start" like it did last year.  So they could theoretically be green (logged on), but as long as they don't harvest one of the 7 items, the 0% in the list will remain grey.

Yellow means that they have harvested at least 1 item of the 7 in their list, and have officially "Started" the event.  If these players do not all reach 100% by the end of the chapter, the Co-Op will fail to receive that chapters Decoration (and will no longer be eligible for the 5th chapter Deco).
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    @WascallyWabbit
    @CuddlyFoxes

When are the two new weekly events going to enter the rotation?
  • @WascallyWabbit , my coop was very nearly finished on phase 1,chapter one when the event finished early.One player was at 99% and 1 at 93%,the rest at 100%.My question is will we get our deco which we undoubtedly would have won if the event had finished at the correct time?
  • Jinxy (INT1)Jinxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165

You're right, @Southern (US1), I really didn't explain properly. @IceeMimi (US1) was worried about that color change in an already finished chapter, so I wanted to show that all folks who were completely inactive in my coop during chapter 1, turned yellow once chapter 2 started.
    Now most people in my coop are debating whether to start harvesting at all or just throw in the towel, which is why their color is gray at the moment (they are not all offline, just haven't started harvesting items from their lists). If they stay at 0% by the time chapter 3 starts, their colors will change to yellow (for chapter 2) as well. 

• Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Southern said
    You can log on during this event, and as long as you don't harvest something that's one of the 7 items on the list, the event won't automatically "Start" like it did last year.  So they could theoretically be green (logged on), but as long as they don't harvest one of the 7 items, the 0% in the list will remain grey. 

I'm sorry ,but this is not right.  We had a player come on to tell us she would be away for the week and therefore would not start her list - she harvested nothing and logged off.  Her list became active as soon as she logged on

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Here's an idea GGS - why not give every player who took an ACTIVE part in this weeks chapter the deco for this week with a happiness value the same as that for their deco for week one and a village happiness of 5.  This would allow players to restock on some of their humus/special seeds and will give us all a bit of a break.  
  • Hi Guys, 

There appears to be some progress - Is there anyone that still cannot get into INT1 or is getting error pop-ups with the Santa event (on any server)?

If you get stuck counting the worms on login, try refreshing the page a couple of times, that seems to get past it. 
  • zurika (HU1)zurika (HU1) HU1 Posts: 466
    Hi Wabbit!
    :'(
    The Santa event is not working at the Hungarian server either. Everibody is nervous about it. :'(
  • the santa event just ended on the AU1 SERVER... came up as your co op finished chapter 2 and now event is missing
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    well, 350,000 chicken feed for the team quest and 17,000 chicken feed for my own personal quest, there is 29 of us , worked it out no chance, so we have come to a stand still . we use to  enjoy this event but now , NO.

the amounts are impossible to do , so now we have to wait 6 days for the next chapter 
  • the santa event just ended on the AU1 SERVER... came up as your co op finished chapter 2 and now event is missing

Coming here to say the same thing, also AU!!! Event just ended and deco appeared. If we have to start chapter 2 again I will NOT be happy.

Also it made me realise we did not get Chapter 1 deco.

• carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Thanks  GGS...you stuffed up again....I have worked hard all day to fill my list for chapter 2 only for it to all disappear 10 mins ago

I have just gotten the deco for chapter 2 & the xmas tree has disappeared.    I never got the deco for chapter 1 nor did any of my coop

This event it just totally messed up...

Not happy at all.

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341

Two members have lost their Christmas tree in my coop yet I still have mine.  Have taken screenshot in case mine vanishes too !!     Afraid to log off in case I lose my tree :(

• Anlema (NL1)Anlema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 5
    The X-Mas tree with Santa's wish list is gone....... WHY?
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    yeah we av as well, we av put a message in the technical section
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    Is INT1 down? I can't log in
  • i never got the deco though. just checked drop box and nothing. some of the co op did get theirs though
  • Logged on this morning and realized the Santa event was missing, tried to reload the game and had all sorts of trouble getting logged back on. Finally got the game to load back up, but the Santa event is still missing.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    skn1 server down?
  • skn1 server down?
    I can not log in.  I have write in another tread few minutes ago.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Yep, this morning collected for the event, just logged in again and no christmas tree to be seen
  • James99 (GB1)James99 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
    One of my members Christmas Tree has gone, so has Rudolph from their farm.  I have mine.  

We did not get the decoration for Part 1 either.

• Hey Guys,

Please all check Announcement - We will bring more news about what is going to happen as soon as we have it.
Sign In to comment.