Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Apr 12th - Cooperative Village, League, Meadow and Captain Yarnacle - Discussion

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
     XPs awardeed for factory runs are inconsistent.  I've received 100 and 8100 for running the same amount/item in the factory.  Is it supposed to be this way?
    You consistently get 100 for making nails, but if someone else generates 8000 for making something else, then next time you make nails you will be shown 8100.
    Ahhhhh, that makes sense.  Thanks Flitter.
  • Winnig Bella (GB1)Winnig Bella (GB1) Posts: 51
    edited 21.04.2017
    since the previous hot fix game is slow and sluggish also having problems sowing and harvesting crops I am in the CC so this is setting me back big style
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    And timer for Village is missing since hotfix
    And timer for Village is missing since hotfix
    Yeah, I've had to go back to my online timer to remind me every 12 minutes when my nails are done. :/

http://www.online-stopwatch.com/loop-countdown/

• timer for the village is missing indeed  but also the cap on how many goods you can hold in youre inventory is gone making having storage absolete
    timer for the village is missing indeed  but also the cap on how many goods you can hold in youre inventory is gone making having storage absolete
    There's a notification at the top of the forum about that. You might want to read it. :)
  • cant find were theres a comment about that
    cant find were theres a comment about that
    I'll copy/paste it for you. :)

Ѽ EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE Ѽ With todays hotfix the storage for all consumables has been temporarily set to "Unlimited". This means you will be able to store an unlimited amount of all products. The change will go back with the next update, when you will not lose anything but you will have to sell the overproduction with your first harvests of products.

• tnx
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Question about edge plants.  As of right now, they're only needed in the village, correct?  Or is there some value to growing them  in the main game?

Thanks in advance.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    timer for the village is missing indeed  but also the cap on how many goods you can hold in youre inventory is gone making having storage absolete
    There's a notification at the top of the forum about that. You might want to read it. :)

I had to look after seeing your post.  The notice was "below the fold" on my home page of the forum.  Never would have seen it otherwise.  Thanks for posting this!
  • HI Guys,

The new timers have been temporarily removed, until they can be fixed - The less bugs in the game over the weekend the better - They will be back :)
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    HI Guys,

The new timers have been temporarily removed, until they can be fixed - The less bugs in the game over the weekend the better - They will be back :)
    I do believe that last phase has what I like to call a "pronoun reference" problem - "THEY will be back"  (the timers or the bugs?) LOL :D
  • HI Guys,

I do believe that last phase has what I like to call a "pronoun reference" problem - "THEY will be back"  (the timers or the bugs?) LOL :D
    Probably both, but hopefully the timers without the bugs lol :p
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Ok, what's going on now.

In the current event, "make milk available" I can actually buy milk and make it available.  But… I can only buy TWO at a time?????? 
    I thought maybe all this side harvesting crap filled my barns.  SO I unloaded everything I can in the coop village.   (And I noticed, the coop village no longer shows up on that right side thing to just go to it.  Had to go to the map first.)

But still…. I can't buy more than 2 milk at a time?  I have ZERO in storage.  

Also… my coop actually won the coop village competition thing.  So got to pick out a prize.  What a let down that was.   Feed?  Fert?  After all that work not even enough to get a bag of seaweed.  THIS is the great prize?   I must have chewed through TWENTY bags of seaweed to push apples just to help with this.  Gone for nothing?   

This whole thing is rapidly falling UNDER my ignore it list.   Too many bugs,  not enough reward.
    And now it's almost the weekend, nothing will be fixed.
    I think I'm going to walk away from this for a few days at least.   And our coop challenge just started too.
    SWELL!  

Roll out bugs, lost customers.  How's that working out?
  • Hey Wascally, is the Horse Meadow still bugged and we should not build it, or are we ok to start building it by now?
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Ohhhh wait,  they got rid of the green button to buy all of a given thing.
    I can still buy more than 2 milk… just gotta enter an amount.

Maybe this is one of the bugs they are working on fixing???
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Hi does anyone know when you donate to repair the boat on the village, is it worth doing them partly.

For example, we have done 2 and the 3rd one needs more items one of which we cannot make at the moment so obviously cannot finish the 3rd one.

Do you still receive gifts for doing part of the last one.  Thanks for your help xxxx
    You are going to find that at first the Jetty will not be worth it, much better off to build it after the horse meadow and you are able to get the 2 factories up quite a bit more ;) Once the Jetty is built each time it goes out it in cure's some damage which has or should be repaired the next time it comes back. Very tough to do at first.

Thanks for the advice Data King - will let my co-op leader know and take I from there xxxx
  • I'm missing the 'goto village' button, but the unlimited size barns are quite good...!
  • I'm missing the 'goto village' button, but the unlimited size barns are quite good...!

Yes the latter is great...Thank You GGS  :)

I do miss the Go To Village Button and am saddened there is no button to shelve the village league competition yet.   :'(
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    Did you read the message that ''unlimited barn'' limit will go back to the normal next hotfix?
    However GGS created another complete mess today.
    Please I have 2 questions if somebody will be available to respond:

1. With this unlimited storage will be any difference between the new task like ''collect...x pigs'' and ''sell...x pigs''.
    How will be counted?
    2.How is possible before starting to build new jetty my happiness was +3% and after that -17%?
    Is completely hilarious what are you doing.
    Yes I know that sure will appear some decos with more tons of golds.
    GGS do you hear monday when you are back?
  • Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    Please I have 2 questions if somebody will be available to respond:

1. With this unlimited storage will be any difference between the new task like ''collect...x pigs'' and ''sell...x pigs''.
    How will be counted?
    2.How is possible before starting to build new jetty my happiness was +3% and after that -17%?
    Is completely hilarious what are you doing.
    Yes I know that sure will appear some decos with more tons of golds.
    GGS do you hear monday when you are back?
    @Brave Ana (GB1)

1.  GGS have only suspended the enforcement of barn limits till the next update.  None of the tasks have been adjusted for that.  However, it will be a good time to save up and fill those limited contracts that need an impossible quantity of items :)

2.  GGS included a hammock with 20 village happiness in the last compensation package.  Would you have built that on one of your farms while the new jetty was built :)
  • Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    Ohhhh wait,  they got rid of the green button to buy all of a given thing.
    I can still buy more than 2 milk… just gotta enter an amount.

Maybe this is one of the bugs they are working on fixing???
    Actually, that was a bug fix, @Artmaker (GB1) :)

Too many people were accidentally spending all their money, gold, and karma by clicking on the wrong button, so the "maximum buy" buttons were removed some months ago.

You can achieve the same result by overtyping the amount with a very high number, and it will reduce it to the maximum :)
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    The main issue is still yet to be resolved and I believe it should be top priority....the lag/slowness of the game. Sowing and collecting becomes almost impossible after about an hour of playing the game. What point is there playing a game that becomes unplayable due to lag within an hour, sometimes less?
  • malayalam (US1)malayalam (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    The main issue is still yet to be resolved and I believe it should be top priority....the lag/slowness of the game. Sowing and collecting becomes almost impossible after about an hour of playing the game. What point is there playing a game that becomes unplayable due to lag within an hour, sometimes less?
    I am also fed up with game lag. It should be fixed with top priority. Its boring to clear cache, force stop browser and restart computer each and every hour to play this Bug Game Farmer. Hope they didn't need anymore customer satifaction surveys, going through these forum threads are well enough....
    Pls don't go for new add on. Fix the lag and bugs and give back our Good Game. Or else many of us will be forced to go offline....
  • edited 22.04.2017
    Another maintenance without warning..... What will be fixed now?

edit: another compensation, maybe?
  • Niryn (INT1)Niryn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 255
    The slowness is getting quite high for me too. I'm aware that my connection isn't the fastest but that shouldn't be an issue, because before this update things worked smoothly. Now, everything has a delay undetermined in duration (it could be 30sec, sometimes 5min) and the game being open slows down everything else I do on my PC as well. My PC is also quite new and more than capable of handling a flash-based browser game. :'D
    Clearing the cache does nothing, neither does setting graphics to minimum.

I'm worried that they might not see the slowness when testing from their office and will just tell us it's our own connections. It's a common way to deal with slowness issues in games, blaming it on lag on the customer's end in stead.
  • In the village it wont let us upgrade the buildings or jette  the game is not selling the over stock and not making money I had 32000 flowers in stock.  

Sign In to comment.