Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Which are your all time favorite Horse Season Decorations, Trophies, Avatars and Skins? (Pictures )

Hello everyone!

As you know, a new Horse Season is coming soon! So we thought: Wouldn't it be cool to ask our Communities which are their favorite decorations, trophies, avatars and skins/appearances, and make a new season with the top favorites?

So, yes! We want to know which are your all time favorite Horse Season decorations, trophies and avatars until next Monday and give you another opportunity to get them!

We're looking forward to know what do you liked the most and prepare the upcoming Horse Season with that in mind!

Trophies

Decorations

House Skin

Barn Skins

Acre skins

Your Big Farm Team
Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 16.02.2017
    I'd personally rather have brand new ideas, instead of recycling old ones'...
    There have already been opportunities to get old ones' before, like that xmas santa event or several forum contests offering them..
    Let them GGS designers come up with NEW things please! Those new appearances in each horse season have been fantastic so far, and worth the mile-long effort of horse breeding!

Cause repetition is just...

• VINASH (IN1)VINASH (IN1) IN1 Posts: 22
    edited 16.02.2017
    A new one just like this each every a new one looks good.
    Any how so far i like this decoration
  • Hello ,

I wanna a spring decoration as spring is coming :)

Thanks 
  • I really only like the golden stallion, crystal mustang and the shimmering stallion, but I already have those and don't need more of them really. What would be really nice is a spring themed deco with some beautiful flowers surrounding a (horse)statue or a statue/prize cup with some jewels. What comes to avatars and trophies I just chose one and change when I get new ones.
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 17.02.2017
    Why would we want a 2nd copy of avatars or Trophies? Related image  We already have them lol

With regards to the decos, I agree with Michiru, they are nice because they are unique, I don`t even like seeing them for sale, it diminishes the accomplishment of winning them.

I also love the appearances, but as they are mostly barns, it would be nice to get a 2nd one cos I has 2 barns hehe

So the favourite things I would like to win again would be:
    Spooky Barn
    Komainu House
    Fertile Field Skin (forget the name)

Post edited by RunsWivScissors (GB1) on
  • Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555
    Komainu House, Beckoning Cat
  • I would love to see the stagecoach offered again.  I know it was offered in one of the games around Christmas time but it would have taken about a million in gold to get it and I couldn't afford to even think about that.  Maybe offer it again and change the color scheme ( instead of blue and gold, maybe have one in red and gold ).  Another thing that has irked me is that when I was wanting to win one of the decos that were only given for the diamond league.  Then when I was able to start making the diamond league, they are also given for making the platinum league.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           But mainly, more then anything make it horse related.  Three of the last 4 horse racing seasons have offered a sphinx, a flying witch, and a cat.  That of course means that only 1 of the past 4 seasons have offered a deco that is horse related.  I mean, you could have a Clydsdale, an Indian war pony, just something horse related ( like the stagecoach ).  Come on GGS, you can do better!
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I would like to see a golden rearing stallion wearing a garland of multicolored roses. Circling at the base of the stallion could be baskets of roses....each basket filled with one of the colors of roses that are in the garland that the stallion is wearing.  A little bird or butterfly could be perched somewhere on the basket.  The little birds could be holding a ribbon in it's beak.
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    well for statues Pegasus, cherry blossoms my favorite  now love the skin komainu  is by far my favorite  of any that you have offered anywhere  avatars don't really like most my fav  bunny and seal  deco prize really like the beackoning cat  and mustang thank you for asking.
  • Why would we want a 2nd copy of avatars or Trophies? Related image  We already have them lol

I also love the appearances, but as they are mostly barns, it would be nice to get a 2nd one cos I has 2 barns hehe

I totally agree, take a look at my farm, if i dont have 2 same appearances for barns i will not be using any. Period.
    It would be nice to have 2 appearances of a kind.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 17.02.2017
    Favorite appearance:
     would indeed like a second one for my second barn!

... but above all would prefer more appearances for our houses (tree house and fairy tale house). Komainu House is a good start!

Favorite decoration:  horse trailer (hope English translation is right) = no. 9
    Favorite trophy: row no. e, f, g, i, j and l
    Favorite avatars: row no. 5 (avatar 26) and 11 (avatar 50)

Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • kalsha (IN1)kalsha (IN1) IN1 Posts: 43
     I would love to have no. 1 decoration, as it is the only one i like the most n dont have.  :)
  • Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555

Now that I see all the pictures and have a point of reference:

trophies: row L

decos: 1-6, 8, 9 (because I don't have them)

acre skins are nice...but having just one would kind of stink, so not sure if that is even worth it

house skins: komainu house

barn skins: ice house

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    - I would like that ice cottage for my second barn.

My favourite trophy is cherry blosom and for decorations I would like to see trojan horse or a carrige.

But most favoured would be spring themed chanpionship.
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Oh, I didn't remember decos.
    I really want to have deco no 4, that horseshoe with flowers. I like it. And this cat no 13 ofcourse.

I like those rustic looking fields too. I only have 1 rustic field and would love to have more
  • amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    Decorations:  Pool of Blessings   nr. 7
    Skins:   Komainu house

Please and thank you ;)
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240

i LIKE:

AVATARS:7,8,9,10,11,24,26,33,35,36,37,38-42,49-53,57-67

TROPHISE:B,E.G.H,I,J,K,L,M,N

DECORATIONS:1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,12

APEARENCES:WINTER COTAGE

• ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240

I suggest decorations to a male and female population of players.

For example: For female avatar 24 for male 27.

• Feedback submitted - Thankyou all for your contributions :)

photo Thread Closedpng_zpsbcnb7e6dgif
This discussion has been closed.