Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

About Hacks, Cracks and Free Gold

1235»

Comments

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    For the last two days in the coop championship, I experienced that some people were able to do a mission on collecting feed´s from the mill, that very very far exeeded the amounts of feed that any mill would ever be able to produce, no matter how upgraded or how much gold is used in the process. 

I expect BF to look into this, and stop this kind of cheeting
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 07.01.2017
    For the last two days in the coop championship, I experienced that some people were able to do a mission on collecting feed´s from the mill, that very very far exeeded the amounts of feed that any mill would ever be able to produce, no matter how upgraded or how much gold is used in the process. 

I expect BF to look into this, and stop this kind of cheeting
    Don't forget about the farm boosters (library books) add that with the use of Gold and it's not hard for a couple of maxed mills to produce thousands of feed during a mission ;) P.S Yes both mills that produce feed count.
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
  • Tigrain (BG1)Tigrain (BG1) BG1 Posts: 170
    edited 07.01.2017

Library books or no , how can someone make so much feed?
    Even with  maxed mill and boosters this is a bit too much?
     Im bad at math and do not have maxed boosters , so i dont know  how much  extra feed they give, and could be wrong of course  but.....can a human click so many times for 30 mins to  speed the mill and collect ?(Also to buy crops  and sell exceeded feed,this also takes time )
    is it physically possible?! :* GGS really have to check this thing!
    Post edited by Tigrain (BG1) on
  • Tigrain (BG1)Tigrain (BG1) BG1 Posts: 170
    edited 07.01.2017
    I tried to edit my post and hide the level info but it seems i failed. :D
     Anyway I think his level has nothing to do with the amount of feed (im)possible to produce for 30 min.
    The guy who took the screen said he will contact them,but i really dont think this will have any effect
  • KING KONG (BG1)KING KONG (BG1) BG1 Posts: 68
    edited 08.01.2017
    I would like GGS to investigate my whole game, not just making food even stronger urge to be investigated most thoroughly, I give permission to be investigated my bank account and my credit card !!!
    Many ask all to report against me because obviously needed more than 1,000 reports to be I investigated !!!
    BUT, strongly urge the results to be officially announced on all servers.
    I really am sick of it all WEAK PLAYERS to spam the forums and write senseless crap !!!

Post edited by KING KONG (BG1) on
  • KING KONG (BG1)KING KONG (BG1) BG1 Posts: 68
    Oh, I forgot about my other "hacks".
    Please also report them too.

Мона Бонбона (BG1) I understand you are upset over these amounts but you are "name shaming" which is against the forum rules by not modifying your post so they do not show the names. That should be forwarded to support along with your complaint.
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049

Library books or no , how can someone make so much feed?
    Even with  maxed mill and boosters this is a bit too much?
     Im bad at math and do not have maxed boosters , so i dont know  how much  extra feed they give, and could be wrong of course  but.....can a human click so many times for 30 mins to  speed the mill and collect ?(Also to buy crops  and sell exceeded feed,this also takes time )
    is it physically possible?! :* GGS really have to check this thing!
    @Tigrain (BG1) I did a bit of calculation. If mill is upgraded to maximum, it produces max. 280 feed per run. So, even without library books this means one click every 5 seconds, which is possible, even considering that you have to buy food from time to time. And skipping wet pig feed does not require much gold. I think it is less than 10 gold peaces per run. Even if it would cost 10 gold per run, it would mean aroud 2000 gold per mission. So, no cheat here. You would have to cool your finger in a glass of cold water afterwords, but its possible :).
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    edited 09.01.2017
    Two things here, all games, they are zero exception to this game unless the game is quite obscure, all games are hacked or hackable.  This game is no exception and you may understand why so many people have horses 100+ which is insane by any standard, possible, yes, but better explained with people using hacks or credit card fraud to get the gold needed to up a horse to those levels.

Also, lots of coops have insane levels... again another demonstration of how dubious all of this is.
     d mindless repeat clicks but got caught ah! But, in my entire history of playing online games, I've never cheated beside that one because I firmly believe that cheating cuts from the fun.

I take exception to the fact you say it takes gold and credit card fraud to have horse at 100 I am not there yet but have a horse at 93  it has taken a lot of different breeding up to get me to this point.  While occassionally i do buy a horse from horse farm may spend no more than 2000 in gold and cant remember the last time i have done so and maybe three times in two years. Then you cast aspirations on high ranking coops.  Maybe you ought to think a bit more before you go make wild accusations.
  • Mathias (US1)Mathias (US1) US1 Posts: 97
    Hey guys,

since another "Big Farm Hack" appeared on my radar, I figured I should warn you in time.

These so-called "Hacks" for Browsergames are around for quite some time now. They promise free gold, levels and whatnot, when you just download them, let them log into your account and enjoy the day.

Now here's the kicker: They actually do nothing at all, but harm your computer. Let me explain a few points.
    • They can't change what's on our server. All a 'hack' will do is (if even that) change some numbers on your client software, directly in your browser. If it shows more money or gold to you, it's not really there. It just changes what you are shown. You still have that 2000 gold, even if your game shows you now have 3 Million. Once you spend more than your initial 2000, you will still get the "not enough gold" message. You simply won't have the gold, money or XP the hack promises you.
    • They just want to get your account data. You won't find a 'hack' that works without logging into your account through the program, and that's for a reason: All that it wants is your account data. As soon as you enter your username and password, it will send both off to a database on a hacking server, where basically everyone can access your secret password and do all kinds of stuff with it. And that's the harmless option. The other one would be..
    • They're possibly trojans. A trojan virus works exactly like its namesake, the famous historical wooden horse. It's disguised as a useful program, but in reality it's a virus, malware, sometimes even software that enables another person or group to completely overtake your PC, with all your data on it. With a bit of bad luck, you're giving your whole expensive PC away for just a bit more gold in a browser game.
    • They might get you banned. Even if it doesn't work, we of course can't allow the use of hacks, cheats etc in the game. So if we notice you using a hack, your account is in immediate danger of getting temporarily or permanently banned. Really, it's not worth it.

Alright, there's that :) Now of course, if you still want to take that risk, I can't stop you. But I really, really recommend not to, because the only person harmed will be yourself.

• Mathias (US1)Mathias (US1) US1 Posts: 97
    edited 31.01.2021
    It's definitely not right for the "hackers" to be able to get to level 2,134 and have giant farms, etc., while I'm still stuck down on a lower level, struggling to get by.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    It's definitely not right for the "hackers" to be able to get to level 2,134 and have giant farms, etc., while I'm still stuck down on a lower level, struggling to get by.
    Hello @Mathias (US1),

Hacks does not work because all the game data is stored in the server-side on a database, they cannot be modified through such softwares, such softwares can only modify the client-side data, which can visually misinterpret you that's all.

If you have evidences of such low level accounts as level 2 with giant farms, then please do message me the usernames and server name, I'll be happy to look into it  o:)

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • If there is a way to cheat someone is going to find out how to do it. The objective is for the authorities to catch them and keep the playing field as level as possible. Keep the cheats out!
    Ha ha ha omg a 3 year old thread reopened :(
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    I hate hackers and those who cheat and I think they must be punished severely!
    But I do not think that collect 100 000 feed and over is a hacker, if you use a lot of gold you can easily get over 200 000 feed!
    But one I had known and have a farm around 200-300 lvl (I think) it was got hacked with that she not had given her/him farms code to anyone or tried to cheat etc. The hacke change here password so bow she can't go in her/ him farm.
  • hacks suck
Sign In to comment.