Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Email Gifts

Comments

• I'm afraind it's for the test server, @BFDSS (US1)

Actually its not for test server I got the same email at the end of the email is a code, you have to open the purchase window as if you were going to purchase gold, then you key in the code where it says redeem. I got mine just fine on the live server. I was very pleased that GGS did this for their players.
  • I have 2 farms on different servers.....NO emails....NO free gifts....NOTHING!!!!

The one stable thing about GGS is their instability when it comes to pretty much everything. 

Good to hear that some people received their free stuff. :):)  
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    I get several emails in my personal email account with rewards from GGS. I always post to my coop informing them to check their emails, and receive several replies back stating that they haven't received anything. Is there a reason some get them and some don't? Does anybody know where I can direct my members to sign up for these mailings? A URL or email address would be great. Thank you.
  • Randomly given out if I recall correctly.
  • cavsfan (US1)cavsfan (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    I keep getting them for my test farm, long after testing is closed.
  • cavsfan (US1)cavsfan (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    I got the New years one on my other account and got the goodies. All I ever get on this account is the invalid ones for the test farm. So I guess I'm 50/50.
    Happy farming is 2017. May your bugs die and your farm be prosperous!
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    edited 01.01.2017
    Me too on test farm which got nothing cause they never go through how ridiculous.  Think I got fishing gear once on live account.
  • in the past I have noticed that when you click on the "collect now" box beside the picture , it usually doesn't work .... you need to click the one underneath the description of the gift .... works every time ...

Good Luck ..and Happy New Year to you all
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    I have never received my gift and when I contacted support was told that you had to qualify with certain criteria although they did not state what.  The same thing happened on the test server, when it started never received my welcome gift.  Have given up on receiving any "gift".
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Got mine worked fine Thank You  :)
  • No gift for my accounts, but glad they work for some players. The email gifts are often fairly random, so no hard feelings at all. Happy New Year, everyone!
  • I never even receive these e mails at all!!!
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Well i got a dud for the test farm again   is the test farm opening up again moderators any word about this.
  • I got the email, it said it had a voucher code, but it didn`t, however the redeem button did work correctly, this time. The last 2 times it has failed & both times I contacted support & they sent me the items, so if yours didn`t work, take screenshots showing the name & date of the email & what the rewards are & tell them the time/date you tried to redeem it & hopefully they will fix it for you too. :)
  • kalsha (IN1)kalsha (IN1) IN1 Posts: 43
    no mail for me  :(
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Still never received email, contacted support and they are absolutely no help - this is the latest message I received from them - "I understand your worry but we are sadly not able to do anything for you in this instance given the fact that I have no control over who and when would receive a gift voucher from us. As I mentioned to you before, this is something that the system dictates.

Sorry about that but sadly there isn't much else that I can do for you in this instance."

Give up.
  • I never got email with this
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    In other words totally random as to who get's them and who doesn't.
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 28.01.2017
    Woots!! Thanks for the gifts GGS! 

• ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    I am not getting a email from ggs for new year rewards and valentine rewards . Want to know the reason
  • Mad Bunny (IN1)Mad Bunny (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,585
    same here 

i never get any gift
  • I am not getting a email from ggs for new year rewards and valentine rewards . Want to know the reason
    @ashim (IN1) As I explained to you in PM, the gift emails are sent to a random selection of players each time. All you can do is check with support that your account is on the list & not accidentally unsubscribed  & the rest is down to luck.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Great surprise for Valentine's day!! THANKS for the email gifts GGS !!
  • I am not getting a email from ggs for new year rewards and valentine rewards . Want to know the reason
    @ashim (IN1) As I explained to you in PM, the gift emails are sent to a random selection of players each time. All you can do is check with support that your account is on the list & not accidentally unsubscribed  & the rest is down to luck.
    why random?!?!?! well thanks i got it for valentine on my both acc but why gifts are random ...
  • Woots thanks GGS for the sunflowerseeds & seaweeds! Image result for smiley jazz hands
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I am not getting an email during county fair event.  is this supposed to happen?
  • I am not getting an email during county fair event.  is this supposed to happen?
    My email was dated the 11th & called "Clovers, leprechauns & gifts = St. Patrick's Day"

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 13.03.2017
    Again, wonderful surprise for St Patrick's Event! THANKS GGS for seaweeds & sunflowers !! Smileys Smileys en emoticons Dansend
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    This morning when I checked my e-mail I got one from GGS with a free 2x2 deco in it to promote the new Worldwide event.

I feel privileged and guilty at the same time because when I told members in coop to check their e-mail, they didn't get one.
  • Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    waaat...me want decoration too
Sign In to comment.