Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fishing levels / seaweed

The fishing levels are still absurdly far apart.  If seaweed is supposed to start dropping at level 61, it is going to virtually impossible for anyone to get there.  Please correct this ASAP.

Comments

• No I find it to be a fantastic challenge, I am now level 40.  It will take me another 2 months to get to LVL61, but I will get there.
  • I have a hard time finding where my fishing level shows - I get it it's very low still but shouldn't it be easy to find/see?  I too feel I've been fishing for ages now and am still so low, the requirements are quite high.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I have a hard time finding where my fishing level shows - I get it it's very low still but shouldn't it be easy to find/see?  I too feel I've been fishing for ages now and am still so low, the requirements are quite high.
    As far as I know there is only 1 place to find your fishing level and that is when Oleg is not busy and you click on him then click on the fish to open the window top right shows you your fishing level. You can also send Oleg out to earn that fishing exp for you.
    As this is a long term game if you do not use Gold so yes it may take a while to level up your fishing exp.
  • I run Oleg on fishing experience points for eight hours overnight.  I am steadily leveling up.  Hope this helps you.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 30.12.2016
    I use no gold but fish, fish, fish, when I am online.  I NEVER send Oleg on fishing boat he is always fishing for xp for me.  I also buy lots of bait so I can non stop fish when online.  Although I have not fished during chapter 5 of Satan's list as trying very hard to get my deco level up, no time to fish.
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • Well I'm loving this fishing business since I hit what I now call the jackpot level and unlocked the boat I have earned lots of mula and all my fishing tasks are now easy to complete by sending oleg on the boat. But what do need help on is in choosing the best fishing site for a boat type, one that will give me the best profit. The site list does not give you the quantities of fish you get so I can't compare unless I do it the old fashioned way of listing what oleg brings back from each trip on a paper then compare it, which will take long considering the number of boats and sites. There must be a better way that will help me pick the best location. Right now I have been going with the ones that help me finish quests, or sites with the highest bonus though I haven't worked out what that really mean yet.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    The boats that can catch hogfish are generally the most profitable because the hogfish catches alone cover the costs of the rental. If you are determined to make even more money fish for hogfish manually while Oleg is away.....if its XP you are after fish for sturgeon. 
  • im got feeling  that  my   fishing locked at lvl 19  i got 277k   xp  but cant see any change in lvling  bar how many xp needed for lvl 20?
  • thank you guys very useful site @Data King just the kind of information GGS should post when the introducing a new feature but I guess they like us to find out for ourselves don't they
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    No I find it to be a fantastic challenge, I am now level 40.  It will take me another 2 months to get to LVL61, but I will get there.

It will take you much, much longer than that unless you are using gold.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    No I find it to be a fantastic challenge, I am now level 40.  It will take me another 2 months to get to LVL61, but I will get there.

It will take you much, much longer than that unless you are using gold.
    i think it is very possible for him/her to gain 21 levels in 2 months if you are a very dedicated personal fisher and use a lot of bait and fish for the right fish for hours each day wile you have him training all day long i am pretty sure it is very possible however your normal player would never be able to do it and that includes me but i hate to personally fish and that is were you can gain a lot of fishing experience points from if you have the time and patients to do it
  • I almost gave up after three weeks of earning very low xp even when I have done the fishing myself then I started to send fishing for xp every night and it made a lot of difference and now I seem to be progressing well one thing I have leant is that this game needs a lot of patience and sometimes you have to chase those tasks that give you xp as rewards more than those that give you money and other items unfortunately fishing only offers one task at a time.
  • @gavinfarms (US1)  now at level 42 and still no gold used.  only 19 to go the 2 months to get there is still my aim.  only 250k xp between 41 1nd 42
  • B) go farmer go farmer see you at level 61 @Byron Longford (AU1)

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273

Well at 8640 per 8 hours and 3 times a day for 60 days, you get about 1.5 million points (1,555,200 to be exact).  This will not get you through 20 levels!
  • clinn (RO1)clinn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 198

Hy guys,

You know....every body is wright from it's own point of view. I will try to be as objective as possible this time. I am also, currently at level 40. Let's take a look at this numbers:

Level 37 to 38 requires 192300 pts.
    Level 38 to 39 requires  204300 pts. ,  so more with  12000 pts.
    Level 39 to 40 requires  216300 pts. ,  so more with  12000 pts.
    Level 40 to 41 requires  229300 pts. ,  so more with  13000 pts.

We don't know if the +13000 per level will remain the same or will increase

Let's suppose that will remain the same (which I doubt) , the forecast until level 61 looks like this:

Level 41 to 42 should require  242300 pts.  Level 42 to 43 should require  255300 pts.

Level 43 to 44 should require  268300 pts.  Level 44 to 45 should require  281300 pts.

Level 45 to 46 should require  294300 pts.  Level 46 to 47 should require  307300 pts.

Level 47 to 48 should require  320300 pts.  Level 48 to 49 should require  333300 pts.

Level 49 to 50 should require  346300 pts.  Level 50 to 51 should require  359300 pts.

Level 51 to 52 should require  372300 pts.  Level 52 to 53 should require  385300 pts.

Level 53 to 54 should require  398300 pts.  Level 54 to 55 should require  411300 pts.

Level 55 to 56 should require  424300 pts.  Level 56 to 57 should require  437300 pts.

Level 57 to 58 should require  450300 pts.  Level 58 to 59 should require  463300 pts.

Level 59 to 60 should require  476300 pts.  Level 60 to 61 should require  489300 pts.

Now, 8640*3=25920 points per day brought by Oleg

From 40 to 41 is 229300 : 25920 = 8.84 days to pass the level

From 50 to 51 should be 359300 : 25920 = 13.86 days to pass the level

From 60 to 61 should be 489300 : 25920 = 18.87 days to pass the level

With an average of 13.86 days per level, you should make 20 levels ( from 41 to 61) in about 277 days, which is 9 month and 7 days.

Ok, by fishing sturgeon , you get 116 points from one fish...but man....you cannot fish more than 1-2 hours par day at MOST.. because it's really inappropriate.

So, Byron..... I wish you good luck and tell me please if you reach level 61 sooner than July - August, with all of your fishing included.

Good luck to all of you at fishing!

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004

You know....every body is wright from it's own point of view.. . . . . . . .but man....you cannot fish more than 1-2 hours par day at MOST.. because it's really inappropriate.

These excerpts from your post seem slightly contradictory  rofl   :¬D
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Well, I can not comment about points for the level 37 and 38 as I am not there jet, 
    but some confusion may arrise due to  a little bit confusing presentation of fishing XP points.

The "blue line" that fills the bar and that should show how close are we to the next level (as it does with nomral XP) is somewhat bugy and stays almost at rest, which looks very discouraging. 
    If one wants to now how far it is to the next level, one should hower the mouse to the XP bar and the correct ammount of XP untill next level will show itself. 
    edited 13.01.2017
    I achieved lvl45 today, only 16 to go.  My best I have caught 200 sturgeon in 1hr, best day performance so far over 1300 sturgeon.  My aim is to perfect catching and be able to catch 1500 sturgeon in a day and I think it is possible to do nearly 300 in 1 hr
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • @clinn (RO1) With my additional fishing for sturgeon every day, I am going up 1 level every 2.5days.  Went to level 46 today, 15 levels to go, so still on track for level 61 for end of Feb early March
  • clinn (RO1)clinn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 198

Nice job Byron, I'm really impressed.

I hardly wait to have news from you when you will make the first sushi plate and tell us how many seaweed you will receive.

Now you have unlocked the Mahi Mahi in lemon juice which is a great one in terms of dollars revenue. Enjoy!

Good luck!

• FIONA25 (IT1)FIONA25 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 10,665
    edited 09.02.2017
    hallo, können Sie auf das notwendige Niveau sprechen zB auf Stufe auf jeder Ebene passieren und was sind die Angelmöglichkeiten.
    dank einen herzlichen Gruß aus Italien

fiona

Hello, you can talk to the necessary level, for example, pass on level on each level and what are the fishing possibilities.
    Thanks a hearty greeting from Italy

Post edited by FIONA25 (IT1) on
    edited 10.02.2017
    Just update: Today I reached lvl52 which now means I can use some of my sturgeon.  CNY slowed me down a bit but now back to full pace.  LVL 61 only 9 away now, should only take 4 weeks max
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    WTG Byron  keep it up congrats!
  • I can catch about 200 sturgeon an hour, which is 23,200xp. I average about 2 hours a day fishing. Thats roughly 50,000xp a day if I send Oleg during non fishing hours. This averages to roughly 1.5 million xp a month. I'm not sure what the total FXP required to get to the level needed to make sushi and how much sushi is produced per recipe, but would love to have someone make a chart using the numbers given in above posts.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    There is a spread sheet that I've started on this page @GwynethAngie (US1). It has total FXP needed up to level 38 so far. 

http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/oleg/oleg_fishing.htm

• Would it be too much work in column C to show the xp difference.  For example on line 34 in column C the number would be fishing xp required for level 34 - fish xp req for level 33.  Line 35 would be FXP 35 -FXP 34, etc etc. It would just be nice to see the pattern on how much the xp is increasing as levels get higher.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I could go through and do that @GwynethAngie (US1).  I will work on it right now and do up to level 38.
    edited 19.02.2017
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) @GwynethAngie (US1) here is screenshot for amount for level 55, I will pass on each level as I reach now if it helps.  I already done a lot of FXP for this level, but it will give how  many FXP for 55, 7,430,500  FXP.  Sorry did not think of it sooner.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file