Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

NEED MODS HELP

i am not able to login my farm , i reset password but it is not working .

Comments

• That can not be helped by forum Moderators. You'll need to contact support after the first as they are on holiday now.

Otherwise you can try clearing browser and Flash cache, or try a different browser.
  • wow6 (IN1)wow6 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 23
    I did all things , i missed my fav events :(
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Double check your email that you used to sign up with. You should have gotten a confirmation email from GGS. In there is your players name as well as your selected password.
    Go to the log in page http://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/ look near the bottom for the flag, be sure it is of your country. In your case IN1, check just to the right of the flag to be sure you're on the correct server.
    Then log in through the little log in box top right.
    Double check your email that you used to sign up with. You should have gotten a confirmation email from GGS. In there is your players name as well as your selected password.
    Go to the log in page http://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/ look near the bottom for the flag, be sure it is of your country. In your case IN1, check just to the right of the flag to be sure you're on the correct server.
    In email there is  player name and but old password was not there
    there is a button forgot password , after clicking on this the above picture will come
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    there is a button forgot password , after clicking on this the above picture will come
    Right you need to contact support to change or recover your password. I suggest you reply through the confirmation email GGs sent you when you first signed up.
    Right you need to contact support to change or recover your password. I suggest you reply through the confirmation email GGs sent you when you first signed up.
    yes i did that  :)
    Thnks a lot MODS , AKHIL ,MANISH :_)
    i got my access back
    please close this thread 
This discussion has been closed.