Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Poll - What's your favorite building skins theme?

Hey everyone,

We now had a few months to enjoy collecting different skins for our buildings and change the aspect of our farms and we would like to provide new skins for other buildings of your favorite theme!

But.. what's your favorite theme? What outfit do you like to see the buildings of your farms dressed with? Answer to this poll to help us provide more skins in the theme you like the most :)

Poll - What's your favorite building skins theme? 177 votes

Rustic
31% 56 votes
Viking Farm
3% 7 votes
Halloween
7% 13 votes
Asia
7% 13 votes
Camping
6% 12 votes
Fairytale
22% 39 votes
Hawaii
2% 5 votes
Ufo
5% 9 votes
Island farm
2% 5 votes
Candy Farm
10% 18 votes

Comments

• bablou1 (NL1)bablou1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 82
    edited 22.12.2016
    Can we get little pictures of what each theme is again? My memory is foggy on examples of buildings for each theme  :D
  • Asia. Definitely Asia for me, :p
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    I don't use skins, but very glad to see that somebody finally has enough sense to call it what it is - "skin" - instead of that stupid word appearances. :)
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    edited 23.12.2016
    Me too graycat ashes I like the asian theme  then the island farm and viking farm then fairytale   rustic i HATE  and UFO

• PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    Not using skins so not voting for this poll. But if i have to choice one of the above poll i would choice for rustic.
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    rustic  and diferent homes trought ages and countries.
  • I like the idea of buildings based on architecture from around the world too.  Good idea ttt34!
  • karen49 (US1)karen49 (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    I like the camping ones, but haven't used any yet. I was waiting to see what else might show up.
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    karen you can take them off and change up your look  you dont lose it by using it.
  • Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242
    edited 24.12.2016
    I vote for _, and that's definitely my fav. I am sure 100 percentage. 
  • Its Me (US1)Its Me (US1) US1 Posts: 266
    I agree with you Jiesta regarding the holiday skins. 
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I prefer the game without thes skins. I would like to see customization by choosing different colors instead. My least favorite is the UFO theme. Those UFO pigsties look ridiculous on a farm.
  • Camping for me, however I do like the idea of a Christmas/winter holiday theme as suggested above to go with the snow background.
  • Stardust (TR1)Stardust (TR1) TR1 Posts: 362
    Rustic theme.
  • Skins what skins and how do I get them
  • :) They are the special looks that you can use to change the appearance of a building that you have such as Egyptian pyramid storage barn.  They usually are won.  It does not add points or anything to your existing building but looks interesting. There have been many themes are usually included as a prize in the level 5 and above in the weekly events.  Before you click on the level you want to chose have a look.  These levels are extremely hard though and I have only been able to complete a couple without gold.
  • swphk (AU1)swphk (AU1) Posts: 117
    does the outlook of the theme buildings can be changed when they level up? (like all buildings in normal farms)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Not to sure what it is your are asking there @swphk (AU1) but if you click on a themed building, say a house, then click the blue i in there is an option to see the buildings , how many upgrades it takes to max with a picture of the building with each upgrade. Check bottom right with in the window for a little arrow.
  • swphk (AU1)swphk (AU1) Posts: 117
    Not to sure what it is your are asking there @swphk (AU1) but if you click on a themed building, say a house, then click the blue i in there is an option to see the buildings , how many upgrades it takes to max with a picture of the building with each upgrade. Check bottom right with in the window for a little arrow.
    i said that because the theme "Rustic"  pigsty or other buildings' outlook do not have any changed in each level up 
    edited 28.12.2016
    i said that because the theme "Rustic"  pigsty or other buildings' outlook do not have any changed in each level up 
    Sorry as there are themed building in the game as well as the outlooks /skins.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    @swphk (AU1)

The look of all items in your game will change when being upgraded, except when you changed their "skin" (appearance). The 'skin' does only have 1 look, so if you change their 'skin' the items will have 1 and the same look at/through all levels.

• Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242
    I change my skin everyday lol.
    I change my skin everyday lol.
     :D  What you a snake now ???  :#  Just kidding  o:)
This discussion has been closed.