Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

List of Coops Not using Gold for coop boosters because of removal of Gold licenses and gold flowers.

I know that there are quite a few coops that are refraining from using gold boosters this time through.  Can we list them all here?

Mine (Victory Ridge)

Comments

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    edited 16.10.2016
    Ohana farm
  • Demeter (INT)
  • anifromid (US1)anifromid (US1) US1 Posts: 103
    HikikomoriHaven

but we never use gold boosters.... this time around we're just ignoring the challenge completely and treating it as a normal day 
  • Morgane (US1)Morgane (US1) US1 Posts: 83
    Smooth Rollin
  • This Is The One
  • Menphus
  • Boer en tuinder
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 18.10.2016
    private haven AU on gold in any form will be spent
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • Leisure Playing (US1) 
  • Мой дом (INT1)
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 18.10.2016
    Silver Star (US) will not activate CoOp boosters.  So far, only a few members have even done a mission
    Post edited by MRG1 (US1) on
  • jules314 (US1)jules314 (US1) US1 Posts: 399
    Green Giants are not using gold in any form to win missions or get reputation points through the wheel of fortune. We will not be buying gold to get boosters to increase reputation points either.
  • Count Lavender Acres in.
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    Some of the coops that got back to me on International server that also joined the boycott:

- Laibanaz
    - the hope
    - Astro
    - sojusz południe
    - Secret Garden
    - Mauna Loa

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    edited 17.10.2016
    We have also decided not to spend any gold.
      (edit) didn't spend a lot before but there will be none now.

• Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 17.10.2016
    Farming Wizards coop (Rank 4 coop, IN1) has decided not  to activate any gold boosters. Moreover, we will do not spend any gold nor buy it. We are very much disappointed from this change. It is demotivating all members and we lost that interest to play now. Gold seeds and GML prize were the most important and worth prizes, as compared to sea weed fertilzer. We can always earn sea weed thingy from hard worker event but now there is no alternative to get gold seeds. We will BOYCOTT all championships from now onwards

We were always ranked 2  in coop championship (gold league) and now we are all boycotting co-op champs until GGS brings back gold flower seeds and GML reward in gold league.
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    check my gold from database , u didnt find  even 1 gold that i spend in cc
  • olja05 (INT1)olja05 (INT1) Posts: 108
    edited 17.10.2016
    cooperative " Nasa posla"

We never did not spend a lot of gold, and now we will not spend 1 gold, in protest

• So are we going to organize a protest and get others to join the cause of being able to play the game as we wish to?    Cause if you are  I got a few ideas on the subject.
    edited 17.10.2016
    I am in ohana farm is in  

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 18.10.2016
     Even though I admire what you're trying to accomplish by boycotting the CC, I have to be honest with you and say that I don't think it will matter at all to GGS. The reason I say that is that the coops who have never been in the top rankings of the CC will see an opportunity to finally achieve a high ranking and will spend accordingly. The amount of gold spent by these coops could equal or even surpass what is normally spent in a CC. In other words, if you remove yourself from the competition, those below you will be more than happy to move up and take your place, and they'll pay to do it. Again, no lack of respect for your goal, just my honest opinion.  :)
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • GeenGoudKopers is in !! no gold, no boosters !!

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    We at Ohana Farm will be doing the CC but will not be buying and or using gold for this and possibly future CC events. No group boosters as well. Over half of our co op are not even taking part in support of this removal of the Gold earning rewards. Gold-Flower seeds & Gold Mining License.
  • GGS - Dont give Gold seeds. Its better to remove  Nice/Naughty also.

This Gold Seed gives idea to create multiple/duplicate accounts to buy Nice and Naughty and use it while CC.

We have seen some expert leaders who is managing 30+ spare accounts.

Its a Good Idea to remove it until every player follows Terms & Conditions diligently.

Its tough a decision for us as well. but no choice left :smiley:
  • I know that there are quite a few coops that are refraining from using gold boosters this time through.  Can we list them all here?

Mine (Victory Ridge)
    SARA Dee
  • GGS - Dont give Gold seeds. Its better to remove  Nice/Naughty also.

This Gold Seed gives idea to create multiple/duplicate accounts to buy Nice and Naughty and use it while CC.

Its a Good Idea to remove it until every player follows Terms & Conditions diligently.

good step taken by GGS.

edited 18.10.2016
    GGS - Dont give Gold seeds. Its better to remove  Nice/Naughty also.

wow you are making very serious accusations and what in the world does gold flowers have to do with it  if this is so transparent to you why hasnt GGS shut those accounts down?  Funny as you seem to be the only supporter to have having gold flowers removed 
  • I am not using any gold this CC and cut down on my gold usage after the last big update where I lost not only my time, but lots of gold and real money with unsatisfactory compensation.  The GG in no way came close to compensating me. If I didn't enjoy this game so  much and have so much invested (literally with time and real money), I would have been gone.  But am staying for the time being, but am  not going to give GG the money I would have.  Will see after a while longer if I stay or not.  I have never experienced such a loss (time and real money)  in playing a game like I have with this one.  NEVER.    So GG can just count its gold loss with me.
  • Arwyn (RO1)Arwyn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 403
    From RO 1:
    Protest by not doing any mission, points 0:
    - Monique
    - alex com
    - happycoop
    - NORO
    - RATOIUL JUMULIT
    - Invictus
    - Fanfan
    - mica speranta
    - Wonderful Ranch