Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Championship: Taking away Gold flowers and mining license prizes?

Comments

• I suggest everyone who is concerned message the heads of 5-10 other co-ops. If everyone messages five more, the word spreads fast. Lots don't read the forum. It takes solidarity to make a point. Hopefully, they will get it loud and clear. I for one am fed up, and I think a lot of others are, too. The more you communicate, the more people will join you.
  • Keep all rewards currently and increase the seaweed favors.

goodgeorge
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    Co -op champs starting soon on Int1 server, so sad that we can't enjoy it and have fun like we used to, Hopefully we'll make it up to the new co-op members. Chins up guys. :smiley::)
  • Gavinfarms at Victory Ridge has started a list of all co-ops agreeing not to use gold boosters for this CC. It's a great effort, and I encourage everyone to head over and support it! Here's the link  https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/136030/list-of-coops-not-using-gold-for-coop-boosters-because-of-removal-of-gold-licenses-and-gold-flowers#latest

• ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    AS per announcement they are giving more valueable rewards against gold seeds and GML 
    check 50th rewards in cc , it gives 6 token only and in last cc it gave 4 GOLD flower seeds ( range is 1200-5200) then how the makers thinks for all is same i.e 1200 some people can get 3k gold with 4 gold seeds then how you can compensate this ??
  • sad very sad it is hard to get exited about CC now its boring 
  • taaj277 (IN1)taaj277 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 27
    I agree with konoha and i am with buddy.No more excitement and what happened to the high value decos.No gold seeds.Now what is the fun in playing CC.They might as well scrap the event.The little gold for free players was so much  to look forward to play the game .Now its gone.Way to go about announcing new noob rewards.If this is what GGS is planning and going to do about all other events in future then its a fail in the beginning itself.Gl GGS to all your future efforts in improvising the game.
  •  :(             :'(       

why just why 
  • Where are the moderators I guess they are all hiding they knew what this was going to bring and it is not their fault but they need to be sure that those on high hear our voices.
    Hey Damaria,

We're still around and not hiding at all. ;) We passed on the link to this thread earlier today and will continue to forward any and all feedback from you guys.

Thank you,
    Cuddly
    Thank you for letting us know that you are reading our posts and passing the word on. Based on past experience, though, I have to wonder what effect it will have? To my knowledge, we still, 3 weeks later, have heard nothing about our complaints and requests regarding the last update: ie changes to the feed wheel, placement of items on various farms, and neighbors being different on all farms. It would be AMAZING if we could get some 2-way communication going...even if it's just "Still being considered" or "Sorry, not gonna happen." The way things stand now, can you blame us for feeling as though we're being ignored?

On the other hand, the explosion of complaints, demands, temper tantrums, and ultimatums following that update have long since abated, and farm life seems to be continuing on as usual, so maybe the developers (or whoever makes the decisions) are hoping that the same thing will happen here?

Personally, I have never purchased gold, but I probably would have eventually...but that's not going to happen as long as we keep being screwed around with as we have been for at least the past 6 months. In fact, playing this game has pretty much turned me off of the idea of EVER spending RL money on an on-line game.

Sorry, went on a tangent from the original purpose of this comment. Any response, please, Mods?
  • I think they want us to make our gold in the lab, however it costs hundreds of millions to upgrade for everything.to make the duck feed is over 71 million. they need to keep the game fun and not so out of reach, the coopchas are not so fun its only a virtual world .going to hold on to my money from now on.no more gold buying for me. 
  • If gold seeds were removed from the coop challenge then why is it still in the rookie leagues?? :*
  • I am very disappointed in this game and I have been here some years playing,I buy gold from time to time but looks like I need to keep my money and spend it elsewhere.

• johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    For a hard working coop who don't use gold during  the CC's .. BUT do buy gold to support the game, taking away the gold flower and GML as a reward isn't fair. We may never win the top position but do strive to gain all the rewards during the challenge for every one in the coop.
    Although I have disagreed with how insanely gold is used during challenges I do agree with all that has been said about the removal of these rewards.
    And I for one will be calculating how much I buy in the future 
  • CookieHugs (US1)CookieHugs (US1) Posts: 308
    edited 17.10.2016

I agree absolutely mrs.madmick  I'm so glad our co-op has agreed to not go full out for the next CC. I do however feel sorry for the younger farms/farmers in our co-op. We'll probably get demoted to Rookie league, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. At least until the gold seeds and GML are re-instated.

The Rookie League still has GFS as one of the top prizes

Also, taking high happiness deco like the pool of blessins and replacing it with a 45 happiness isn't nice either.  
    GFS.jpg 68.3K
  • maggie02 (INT1)maggie02 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 524
    I guess they have decided to increase the frequency of Coop champ, so they have reduced the amount of all rewards also.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file