Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Co-op Challenge "non Participation/Embargo"

Comments

• Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    edited 15.10.2016
    I did mind actually, it was a subject of discussion many times that never had to be brought up because u left......but thats personal stuff so i'll leave that out of open discussion. As for a "real world" comparison with big farm, in the real world corn doesn't take 5 minutes to grow, level 90 horses don't get beaten by level 20 and buying competition wins isn't allowed. In the real world this is called "cheating" . Yes its allowed according to the rules of the game but it doesn't make it right.

As for getting with the change as you put it.....I will N E V E R waste hundreds of real dollars on something as useless as a dandy duck coop. This is just a source of entertainment to me when i'm not busy in "my real life", this game ISN'T my life. If this game ever shuts down i'll sleep like a baby because I know I didn't waste money on it, will u do the same??
    Wow so profound  I have a farm so don't give me that.. And I don't waste my money on drugs or gambling etc.. ..It's my money to do with as I see fit.. I NEVER waste 100's of dollars  on the game and if I do it's to deny players like you from ever owning a DD pond.. I don't lose sleep over this  game either .. and have no problems sleeping ..I also don't care if this game ends tomorrow.. And I am spending even less time here as there are people like you.

[Language edited & name calling removed | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Benicia (AU1)Benicia (AU1) AU1 Posts: 63
    Damaria3 I am 100% with you on that "passive resistance" I am going to put your words to my co-op 2 missions  a day for the duration could kill 2 birds with 1 stone:)))
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Yeah Bobby, think the "gold buy" a comeback applies to you now as well, like jo said.....derailed got boring!

Thanks Jo, and goodluck to yours. Looking fwd to winning some purple stuff, it may not be the gold we hoped for but its better than nothing I suppose  :D
  • johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167

So Bobby babe, this new test server fishing thing is good, I have enjoyed it this morning very interesting, do you think it will take them long to incorporate it over onto the main servers? I like Mermaid bay:)))

is this related to the train track ?
    I am just glad that I am on the eve of a holiday.(yes 4 weeks). I will need every ounce of it after this sojourn into hell .. I am having serious thoughts about even coming back to this armpit which is infested with creepy crawlies like some of the people who are on.. BF....Don't get me wrong there a re some really wonderful people here  as well   As far as CC ,, stick it ,,GGS stick it too:-(((
    Yes well as soon as settlement happens I will be off as well:)) Gosh Bobby we will be off at the same time, people will talk :) You will have to stop in:)
    I will Barb .. Hope you don't mind if I bring MJ along lol!?? :-))
    well I wish you all the best Barb ... in what you have  accomplished you should be very proud :)  
    Bobby MJ is more than welcome I will look forwards to it:))
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223

I have noticed in the past discussions such as this one get derailed, people go off on to other tangents that have very little to do with the original topic, if you feel that need please start your own discussion and let this one run its course and stay on topic, please also if you feel the need to take cheap shots that have nothing to do with this topic, also take it somewhere else, it is not and never has been all about you, it is all about everyone and how they can come on here and enjoy good conversation and a little bit of relaxation playing our game.

I agree Barb that they need to bring back the GML & Goldflowers in the CC but...and please, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it you who started this post and quoted the above in the first post. And then you go off topic yourself with this:

[Quote] So Bobby babe, this new test server fishing thing is good, I have enjoyed it this morning very interesting, do you think it will take them long to incorporate it over onto the main servers? I like Mermaid bay:))) [end quote]

Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

• Sanic (AU1)Sanic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 53
    Fush and Chups anyone.  And I have a few tunnies in the chully bun .   Beer  Guz ???  and a wine for you Jo :)
    heheheh  shuve your fhush and chups  some where sweetie lol

you two like photo's so much you could send one of those to each other :

wow , really ???
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    No thanks Jan brrrrro.......had a few wines wif mah fush and chups earlier and i'm feeling a lul tupsy  :D  (sorry jo lol)

I have noticed in the past discussions such as this one get derailed, people go off on to other tangents that have very little to do with the original topic, if you feel that need please start your own discussion and let this one run its course and stay on topic, please also if you feel the need to take cheap shots that have nothing to do with this topic, also take it somewhere else, it is not and never has been all about you, it is all about everyone and how they can come on here and enjoy good conversation and a little bit of relaxation playing our game.

I agree Barb that they need to bring back the GML & Goldflowers in the CC but...and please, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it you who started this post and quoted the above in the first post. And then you go off topic yourself with this:

[Quote] So Bobby babe, this new test server fishing thing is good, I have enjoyed it this morning very interesting, do you think it will take them long to incorporate it over onto the main servers? I like Mermaid bay:))) [end quote]

Hey Ronnie,, long time since we exchanged words.. You also failed to mention that the frequency of CC is overwhelming.. I  think its all a bunch of  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯- coming from a place of envy ...Golders somehow squeezed in and derailed this Boycott ideal .. So I do NOT think that Barb is hypocritical.. But of course we know which side of the fence you are coming from.

Hey Ronnie,, long time since we exchanged words.. You also failed to mention that the frequency of CC is overwhelming.. I  think its all a bunch of  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯- coming from a place of envy ...Golders somehow squeezed in and derailed this Boycott ideal .. So I do NOT think that Barb is hypocritical.. But of course we know which side of the fence you are coming from.

Nope it is all good Bobby:)) thank you Won's for your message :))

you two like photo's so much you could send one of those to each other :

Once again,  you cant help yourself.  You wanted it kept to topic...so why resort to personal attacks Barb ?
    is that how you see it, strange?? I was just referring to one of your first post several months ago about paying good money for a  photo to see it, why?? what did you think I was alluding to:)
    Goodnight "people"  The whole thing was just an exercise in futility.. A waste of time.. and a few bruised egos..

As far as trying to motivate people to take a united stand this whole exercise failed bigtime

I know there are a lot of people out there who covet our Duck ponds.. So I think the whole thing is just that GREEN EYED MONSTERS... May the morrow put a smile on your face:-)

:)  it is there already Bobby, we have an awesome co-op that I am very privileged to be part of, and an outstanding leader and commander "Vini"

Goodnight "people"  The whole thing was just an exercise in futility.. A waste of time.. and a few bruised egos..

As far as trying to motivate people to take a united stand this whole exercise failed bigtime

I know there are a lot of people out there who covet our Duck ponds.. So I think the whole thing is just that GREEN EYED MONSTERS... May the morrow put a smile on your face:-)

Agreed.  As it turned out ..seems quite futile.  As for the duck ponds- bugger ...I have so many already - I certainly don't want or wouldn't need more. No green eyes here ....only the blue eyes I was given.

Night mate ...sleep well

Agreed.  As it turned out ..seems quite futile.  As for the duck ponds- bugger ...I have so many already - I certainly don't want or wouldn't need more. No green eyes here ....only the blue eyes I was given.

Night mate ...sleep well

Hi Jan,, I was referring to the Dandy & Deluxe Duck ponds .. The big buggers that can be harvested every 2 hrs.. And they do have advantages/disadvantages .. .. all good mate.. You have a good sleep too:-))
  • Please let it be known that I am very disappointed that GMLs and gold flower seeds are not going to be in the prizes for the next coop championship. There are many players here (of which I am one) who rely on these prizes to advance in the game due to financial constraints which real life puts on them as a means to collect gold. As BarbChampion has stated, many players benefit from these prizes who are unable to purchase gold for themselves. As for all the unnecessary comments which are inflammatory at best posted earlier in this thread, it's about time people grew up a bit!
  • anifromid (US1)anifromid (US1) US1 Posts: 103
    edited 15.10.2016
    With a coop challenge every 2 weeks, giving 3500 gold if you are in top 10 and get the minimum from each goldflower, there's no real need to buy gold for most folks.
    Therefore, no gold.
    Therefore, no real reason to play the challenge.

There may have been a time when it was a fun way to test your farm's abilities against other farms, but now it is simply a way to test the limit on your visa card vs your opponents.  There is no strategy, no satisfaction that your farm is a better competitor than those you are paired against.... and honestly, no fun.

I was surprised to find that even the mission maniacs in our coop were like "whatever, the competition's too fierce during the challenge to get any decent certs, and the prizes aren't worth it, let's blow it off".  So I guess our group will have the folks that bother to do the nightly mission task still do it, but we aren't going to mess with boosters or any real effort. Don't think it's a boycott, per se, just a total lack of interest in playing the challenge.  
    Post edited by anifromid (US1) on
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    Because the removal of the only nice rewards is going to be taken away when the starting of the next coop challenge i asked the top 20 coops (and a coop that used allot of gold last challenge that is not in top 20) to not use gold this challenge. I already got a few replies stating they are not using gold this challenge.

These coops are the best coops of all servers with the highest ranked players that spend tons of gold. We are not saying that we are boycotting these challenge, we are only saying we are not spending a single gold coin to these challenges, we are only using dollars these challenges until they are changing back to the rewards like they were before.
    With a coop challenge every 2 weeks, giving 3500 gold if you are in top 10 and get the minimum from each goldflower, there's no real need to buy gold for most folks.
    Therefore, no gold.
    Therefore, no real reason to play the challenge.

There may have been a time when it was a fun way to test your farm's abilities against other farms, but now it is simply a way to test the limit on your visa card vs your opponents.  There is no strategy, no satisfaction that your farm is a better competitor than those you are paired against.... and honestly, no fun.

I was surprised to find that even the mission maniacs in our coop were like "whatever, the competition's too fierce during the challenge to get any decent certs, and the prizes aren't worth it, let's blow it off".  So I guess our group will have the folks that bother to do the nightly mission task still do it, but we aren't going to mess with boosters or any real effort. Don't think it's a boycott, per se, just a total lack of interest in playing the challenge.  

Well said.  As Barb stated when she started this whole discussion, these things have a habit of running quickly off topic.  I totally agree with you - any boycott on my part happens because there is no interest.  Just pay the missions and have fun.
  • So Bobby babe, this new test server fishing thing is good, I have enjoyed it this morning very interesting, do you think it will take them long to incorporate it over onto the main servers? I like Mermaid bay:)))

Is this on topic

• Dear friends on AU server,

We wish you good luck and support to play without gold!!!

• whozit3 (US1)whozit3 (US1) Posts: 7
    edited 16.10.2016
    We will also not be using gold this CC. I've never played a game where I felt like my primary opponent was the developers, but I always feel that way here. I think we'd all be better off finding something else to do. This leaves a bad taste in the mouth. You can play [other games]  Obviously, they are making quite a profit -but not the way these guys do ;-) Instead, they make a game that's actually interesting and challenging, and the players love it so much they gladly spend money for extra skins, etc. These games are built on the premise that YOU BUY YOUR WAY OUT OF TOTAL BOREDOM. Well....how about STOP BORING PEOPLE AND YOU MIGHT MAKE A LOT MORE? XD
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file