Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 20 - From Test to Reality - Discussion

Comments

• Products with Viking farms are returned, missing decorations with flower farms are still missing.
    Members of my cooperative also complain that they lack food for pigs .....
    I hope that you will correct this error.
    We feel damaged, because he invested a lot of effort around the decorations, food products, etc..
  • anifromid (US1)anifromid (US1) US1 Posts: 103
    knock knock
    who's there?
    orange
    orange who?
    orange you glad this was beta tested, it might have been a screwed up mess otherwise

oh wait, nevermind  ;p
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I cant access my tractors.  Anybody knows how to get to them?  LOL we are going to be finding problems till the cows fly hahahaha.  I thought GGs was going to fix the problems today.  Not a word about fixing.
    Go to the garage on your main farm lower left bottom Click on garage, click on which type of tractor you want to access in the ring there. 
  • What is the point of  villiage doallars and village XP
  • I cant access my tractors.  Anybody knows how to get to them?  LOL we are going to be finding problems till the cows fly hahahaha.  I thought GGs was going to fix the problems today.  Not a word about fixing.
    Go to the garage on your main farm lower left bottom Click on garage, click on which type of tractor you want to access in the ring there. 

• I did that before I posted this message.  but now I come back and it works.  Wasn't working before and I was not the only one.

Isn't easier to say, oh sorry, we will check it right away?
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    GGS, please is possible to put back on Viking Island, next to our actual ranking, how many runstones were gained (like was before the upgrade).
    Actually I am in pos 42 but I gained 0 runstones.
    I am not staying to calculate the difference between how many I have now and what remained from previous island.
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    It is just a game.
  • CityGirl (US1)CityGirl (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    I am really disappointed that even though it seemed like most players that were on the test server disliked the way things were moved in the game, GGS went ahead and made these changes to the live servers.:'( I hope there was a good reason for moving the boat and horses but even with the new land expansions I can't see what that reason could be. The way everything could be found at least on the main farm was very convenient and now it's just plain annoying to have to load a new screen way more often. 

I do like the new feed ring menu thing but as others have stated, I don't like that I can't see the amount of feed left through it when clicking on a cowshed/chicken coop/etc after having fed them. It's a little thing I never realized I did until it was gone. I have noticed that if I use humus on crops then click the crops, the ring menu will show how much humus I have left. So it's just animals that don't have that luxury. Sigh.

I know most of this is negative opinions of the changes, but I still appreciate that GGS is trying to keep things new and updated for us so if anyone at GGS  is reading this, thank you for your hard work! I hope that you listen to the people or really wow us with a surprise that makes us say "hey, now I see why they moved everything around!" I know you cannot make everyone happy,but I hope being a tester doesn't just mean helping to spot the bugs and all but that it means we can really help you to figure out what is best for the game to keep players around and happy. :)
  • Any way to get all my lost deco back???? I'm missing quite a bit of stuff  on my flower farm :( 
  • STILL CANT FARM OR USE MY FLOWER FARM OR BOAT!! 2ND DAY NOW>> FIX IT!!!

• for me the same as the problems tracey40 has, i think innogames is a scammer.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Take it easy... they say they are working on getting Flower Farm Decos back like they did with the Viking Farm...

As  for getting  to the ship, just get stuff back on the flower farm so you can close the layout mode... don't farm if you can't, but you can then at least access the ship and whatever else is on the farm....

it is a game! I am just as unhappy with some things as you all are... one day at a time, one farm at a time... Patience is a virtue... right now we need a lot of it!
  • Just went to the flower farm and it is a mess! This will take me hours to redesign it.

besides the time you will spend, it cost you awfull lot of money, innogames has rather us to buy gold.
  • Please return the following deco for my flower farm: Bunny bungalow, Springtime fountain, 2 Mystic stone dragons, Asian archway... I can do without the wells, flowerbeds and veggie patches that are also missing. I worked too hard and spent enough money for the others. :(

• IF I do ever get all my decos back that I had on the Flower Farm, I will have no space to put them due to the change in the format.  How is that fair?   GGS needs to put the original dimensions back and restore our Flower Farm to its previous condition, then allow us to buy extra land --if we can ever afford the outrageously expensive land.
  • OK, appreciate the fix of the viking farm - stock and products are back. Howevere still missing are the decorations from the flower farm, nowhere to be found. Can we expect a fix on that soon?
    I don't want to start placing new decorations just to spend another amount of money...
    I am missing deco to mystical tiki  a few others tried to put them in storage when I rearranged was hoping they would restore and they didnt  so advice how do I get them back. My new contracts look the same no noticable difference and my happiness may be down by 10 maybe I usually run that at -87 so not a big diff thinking people must have lost a lot of deco  hope we get them back soon

Yes, I went from -80 something down to +398  I lost all my decos
  • vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    I lost a lot also.  When I logged in and went to flower farm, the layout screen came up with a lot of my items in the building inventory that had been moved off the farm with the layout change.  I placed the buildings, but left the decos in inventory until I could read the updates.  When I went back, they were all gone.  They were my best decos.  I thought there was going to be a fix today (9/21/16) to fix that problem, but must be it has not gone on yet.  Hopefully we will get everything back
  • @Balrog (US1) I'm the same - I play with a team of genuinely lovely people, and they are the main reason I've been here for over 3 years.  I'm not at all happy about the losses on the Viking Farm - or team member's reported losses of flower farm decos - but GGS will be back at work tomorrow; and there is still hope that they will sort out the problems that have come along with this update. For now, at least I won't despair, although I must confess to disappointment; let's try - for now - to have faith that our losses will be restored.
    I am quite content with the outcome or the Viking Farm fix and my thanks go out to those involved in making it happen. I sincerely hope that they will find a solution to the Flower farm Deco issue as promptly and that the outcome is also satisfactory.. I'm not expecting miracles here.
  • Shindria (AU1)Shindria (AU1) Posts: 45
    edited 22.09.2016
    IF I do ever get all my decos back that I had on the Flower Farm, I will have no space to put them due to the change in the format.  How is that fair?   GGS needs to put the original dimensions back and restore our Flower Farm to its previous condition, then allow us to buy extra land --if we can ever afford the outrageously expensive land.
    I've seen a few people say that, and I can't figure out what you mean about no space?  You'll have the same amount of space, if you had 25 (5 x 5 full farm) squares before, you'll have 25 squares again, just not as 5 x 5 - and then you'll have another 11 squares available to be bought (new farm is 9 x 4, rather than 5 x 5)
  • Does anybody know where the friendship airport went? would really like to know because this update is annoying me and I preferred the old Big Farm
  • apple3 (US1)apple3 (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    I think the changes have some positives, too. I like the circle for feeding, sowing, and producing, plus eventually we can have bigger farms. I wished there was a guide to explain some things, like the exclamation mark on the world map, If not too much to ask, Could you put the ship back on the main farm. thanks.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Does anybody know where the friendship airport went? would really like to know because this update is annoying me and I preferred the old Big Farm
    It's on the Gourmet Farm.
  • synergylw (US1)synergylw (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    My horse arenas are basic, before the merge I had two fully updated and 1 needing only 1 more update, all that work and I have this horrible looking horse arena, please fix this so I can race my horses to upgrade them
  • Adding my report of flower farm problems.  Nearly all my decorations are gone.  I'm level 91, and my happiness on the farm was high, with several decs over 70 happiness.  After the upgrade the flower farm opened in remodel as it did for everyone, but now that I have place everything, I am missing most of my decs.  Used to be very high happiness, and now it's NEGATIVE 1053, and that's with every single dec on the farm.  Storage is empty. Nothing.  It'll take months to rebuild all that, and I will not spend another cent on gold.

I can drop the flower farm and organic market if I still play.  It needs to be fixed.
    My horse arenas are basic, before the merge I had two fully updated and 1 needing only 1 more update, all that work and I have this horrible looking horse arena, please fix this so I can race my horses to upgrade them
    Your arenas are fine.. I just checked your farm and you have 2 arenas at level 10, and the riding circle at level 9.

They may not be as fancy as they were before the patch, but they'll train just the same. :)
  • paulo2 (GB1)paulo2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    This is my first and last post on this forum, the last lot of updates are a joke, I have not been able to access my flower farm for days now. and we know the updates are all about gg getting us to spend more gold. I have been playing this game for years now and yes have spent lots of real money on it, but now its the ideal time for me to go, I have been most unhappy with the coop champs, because we know the winning coop is the coop that spends the most gold and has nothing to do with hard work. I would like to thank all the players in my coop, we have a great team of real hard working players, ( not gold players )
    Adding my report of flower farm problems.  Nearly all my decorations are gone.  I'm level 91, and my happiness on the farm was high, with several decs over 70 happiness.  After the upgrade the flower farm opened in remodel as it did for everyone, but now that I have place everything, I am missing most of my decs.  Used to be very high happiness, and now it's NEGATIVE 1053, and that's with every single dec on the farm.  Storage is empty. Nothing.  It'll take months to rebuild all that, and I will not spend another cent on gold.

I can drop the flower farm and organic market if I still play.  It needs to be fixed.
    They're working on it, Ann.
Sign In to comment.