Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Missing double XP's

On Sunday about 400 of my humus went missing but was returned after I refreshed. Then all of my double xp's went missing but they did not return after a refresh.  This all happened after my screen gave a quick sort of jump.  I'm not quite sure how many hours worth of double xp's there were, but seem to think it was at least 2 days worth.

Comments

• Vessarria (US1)Vessarria (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    Getting a 2% experience increase instead of the double experience.
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 535
    I will send this over to our bug team for investigation. I would recommend that you also submit a ticket to our support team when you get a chance.

-Popeye
  • Vessarria (US1)Vessarria (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    Okay Thank you for your reply :)
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    48 hr booster is not running for double xp , already contact support
    edited 28.07.2016
    i found 1 new bug that after winning iris last night , i didnot got any timer for double xp for 48 hrs
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • If you came in the top 5 in the rankings you do not get the 48hr booster, it is only for positions 6 to 500 (I think).
    i m not getting the 48 hr booster double xp , i was in top 500 when last wof came , i already wrote to support but no response

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file