Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update June 1st - Dog Days - Discussion

CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
Here's the update announcement , have fun discussing :)
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    I wonder how much it will cost for these new dog tricks?  I presume it will be gold and possibly out of reach of most players.

Out of my reach.  :(
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    don't mind the 2 extra dogs but won't be spending money on them + see how much gold the 3 extra tricks will cost first . The laboratory needing to much time spent farming to earn 100s of millions to get to next levels ,never mind level 40 and when do we see a cat   :/
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    However on Flower farm the space is completely limited.
    If you put a dog house 6x4 you will have to demolish some existing deco(s).
  • CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    don't mind the 2 extra dogs but won't be spending money on them + see how much gold the 3 extra tricks will cost first . The laboratory needing to much time spent farming to earn 100s of millions to get to next levels ,never mind level 40 and when do we see a cat   :/
    Haha, always with the cat :D We'll see, we'll see!

However on Flower farm the space is completely limited.
    If you put a dog house 6x4 you will have to demolish some existing deco(s).
    True, on the Flower (and for some also Gourmet-) farm, the space can be more limited than on the main one. You'll have to try for yourself if the bonuses from the dog make up for this, but if you have a complete farm, it shouldn't be thaaat much of a deal either.
  • CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    I just found out that the doghouse will also be a bit more expensive for the gourmet farm, and additionally a bit more for the flower farm. I'm super sorry, this went right past me before.
    CM Latten said:
    I just found out that the doghouse will also be a bit more expensive for the gourmet farm, and additionally a bit more for the flower farm. I'm super sorry, this went right past me before.
    Will that be in dollars  and gold.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    1)  What about the super humus, super feed, etc. (that are currently greyed-out on the lab)?

2)  The cost is simply absurd on the lab.  Level 11 costs 155 million.  I don't think that I know even one single player who can use these new features.
  • TLC (RO1)TLC (RO1) Posts: 49
    June 1 "Children's Day" = "Dog Days"

GGS you crazy?
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    CM Latten said:

A bit more expensive Latten ?  Can you please quantify ? Just a bit more , or terribly expensive like the Majan books ? Or amazingly expensive like the new rounds of recruitment research ?

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    @TLC (RO1) That banner you have in your signature is one I made a couple of years ago for our co-op on the US server. I don't mind you using it at all but we are no longer ranked top 12. If you would like, I can make one like it with your co-op name for you or if you like that it says Success Team, I can give you one of those without the ranking part. :)

On another note...I need to start thinking of names for my new doggies. :) Would be cool if we could breed them & have puppies ;)
    On another note...I need to start thinking of names for my new doggies. Would be cool if we could breed them & have puppies    Would love that to, but sounds like the dogs will be independent of each other and never meet . Definitely no sniffing of bums   :p
  • LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    My dog is on level7 and it says maximum reached why cant I  update him more?

• CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 535
    The update has not happened yet, it will go live tomorrow =)

-Popeye
  • LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    ok thank you :) Is that when you can put dogs on other farms too?
  • Mira (US1)Mira (US1) Posts: 103
    Will the dog's "search" trick drop bakery and shop products on the gourmet and flower farms, or are those excluded?

What happens to the super and seaweed recipes that were listed in the lab before?
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 01.06.2016
    If they are more expensive, do they give more happiness?

I don`t have any decos as low as 75 that would make it worth replacing with a dog.

EDIT: Have seen the new doghouses now & they are massively more expensive & same happiness. GF one is 100x cost of MF one & FF is 150x :o
    Post edited by RunsWivScissors (GB1) on
    Yes!!!

-Popeye
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Will there be new colors for the new dogs or will they be the same as the one we have now? I think a spotted dog would be cute. :)
  • Mira (US1)Mira (US1) Posts: 103
    1)  What about the super humus, super feed, etc. (that are currently greyed-out on the lab)?

2)  The cost is simply absurd on the lab.  Level 11 costs 155 million.  I don't think that I know even one single player who can use these new features.
    I'm going to guess that the super and seaweed stuff is past level 40.  I knew they would be ridiculously out of reach.

All the new recipes seem worthless for the cost of upgrading to those levels too, except possibly level 40, but given what the favorite offer value was, I'm not holding my breath on the exchange rate.  I get that it's an option to buy for play money, but it seems worthless for what the amount of gold you can get will buy you (nothing) vs. what you can do with the play money instead.
  • Sounds like a good upgrade - looking forward to it.

• I love my dog name buster on my farm.He gives me nice gifts.Just hope will be able to afford them on my other farms.imageimage
  • Do I need a Lab on each farm or is one enough?
  • Do I need a Lab on each farm or is one enough?
    With as expensive as the upgrades are, I can't see a need for more than one.  
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 01.06.2016
    All these new recipes are worthless. I have my lavatory at lvl 11 and it cost $213M 4 lvl 12.  There is no way with these useless upgrades I will ever worry about it.

The lavatory was another good idea going to the dogs.

As for the dogs.  NOT HAPPENING, I will be destroying my dog on my main farm soon, as not worth it, so why would I build on the other farms at higher cost, and destroy deco that give better happiness.

NO MENTION OF FIX FOR NEW DUCKS POND
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    How about more farm plots? New events and boosters? New farms? A faster smoother gaming experience? Lets face it, the game runs like a turtle and is bug ridden after about an hour of gameplay. There's so much room for improvement.

The whole dog thing was interesting for about a week, now I can barely muster up the motivation/energy to bother training it since XP is worthless once u pass a certain level. As for the new recipes i'll take the high costs as a challenge.  I don't have that instant gratification mentality and am more than willing to be patient just as long as the reward is worth it at the end.
  • DuffyKid (US1)DuffyKid (US1) Posts: 370
    edited 01.06.2016
    WOW, expensive doggies on GF and FF.  Must be purebred. :smiley:   I can't imagine how much gold it would take at the highest levels, even the MF dog will be very expensive. :(  What a shame.
    He, he!!!
    To do your own tokens at level 25 of Lab you need special wheat seeds and some catalyzer. Why?
    Why don't use anything else like water, dollars?
    I didn't hear to do tokens using wheat seeds. Is any link between them? or what anybody dreamed over the night is necessary to put in application next day?
    I never ever saw a completely bad idea like this.
    I think some people there need to improve their imagination to create new recipes.
  • edited 01.06.2016
    The special wheat seeds are good, cos i personally don't use them at all. The problem is the catalyzer and the amount of dollars/gold to upgrade the Lab to 25th lvl.
    Will there be new colors for the new dogs or will they be the same as the one we have now? I think a spotted dog would be cute. :)
    Looks like the colors will be the same for now. Perhaps we can get some other options as I would also love to have some dalmatians running around =)

-Popeye
    I just received as a gift from GGS for finishing the survey.
    Maybe try to login again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file