Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Interesting Omission in Survey Question

artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
First, let me say that the survey is extremely well designed, and seems to cover most of the issues.  It is fairly well balanced and pretty thorough as these types of surveys go.

Had to chuckle at one question where we asked to choose, from a list, our three most favorite rewards for tasks, events, etc., tokens, feed, seeds, etc.  No mention of gold.  LOL!  (I wrote that one in in the comments section.)

The rewards for taking the survey were quite nice.  And I liked the fact that you could stop at any time and come back to it.
Post edited by artful (US1) on

Comments

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    I know!! I was looking for gold also. That's my favorite reward! Oh well, I chose 3 anyway. I guess they left gold off the list because they knew we would all chose it anyway lol. 

I loved the rewards for the survey! I can't stop admiring the new background. :love: The artists are amazing!!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I know!! I was looking for gold also. That's my favorite reward! Oh well, I chose 3 anyway. I guess they left gold off the list because they knew we would all chose it anyway lol. 

I loved the rewards for the survey! I can't stop admiring the new background. :love: The artists are amazing!!
    I agree with you about the new background, although once installed on my screen, it made my farm look very gloomy.  I think I'll just use it at night!  LOL!  It is very beautiful, though.
  • I know!! I was looking for gold also. That's my favorite reward! Oh well, I chose 3 anyway. I guess they left gold off the list because they knew we would all chose it anyway lol. 

I agree with you about the new background, although once installed on my screen, it made my farm look very gloomy.  I think I'll just use it at night!  LOL!  It is very beautiful, though.
    I liked the BF flying saucer way on the left.  Very fitting during the UFO event :)
  • I like the horizon a lot. The big moon and the water.Also the letters that say BF. Think they did a great job with it.
  • Agree with all comments also.  Nice job with the survey and rewards GGS, it was balanced and should provide good insights into the player community.  Can't wait to see how the game will improve as a result!
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 535

-Popeye
  • Hey Popeye if that duck has so much gold. Why not share some with us poor farmers. LOL
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

I liked the BF flying saucer way on the left.  Very fitting during the UFO event :)
    Me, too, Adoptapet.  The detail is amazing.
  • UFO? 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file