Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Buying Gold via SMS

nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
The option to buy gold through BOKU has been removed to gamers in Southern Africa, i guess GGS will lose the players as well. Lots of us do not have credit cards and skrill etc are not available in our 3rd world country

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Im in New Zealand and have noticed the same thing... :/  Stupid decision if you ask me. 

• I also live in SA, I see there is no option to buy gold using you cellphone, well till this is fixed I doubt that I will be buying any more gold.
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    I CAN'T buy gold anymore, the sms option was my ONLY option
  • amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    If the SMS/cellphone option does not return, I will not be buying any more gold, either.
  • Hi Guys,

Please contact support with any questions regarding changes to payment methods offered for your country. They should be able to tell you why it was changed & whether or not it is just temporary.

Thankyou.. 
  • DeeGee1 (INT1)DeeGee1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 29
    Hi there.  I have purchased from the payment shop numerous times via SMS.  Today with the special, there was no SMS option.  My cache etc is clear, so I don't understand.  Can anyone help please?
  • Zuko (IN1)Zuko (IN1) Posts: 594
    Can this sms option be added to sri lankan players too ?
  • CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    Hey everyone,

I checked the situation, and apparently Boku removed its services for some countries, including Saudi Arabia, Bulgaria, Hong Kong, Lebanon, New Zealand, South Africa.
    This isn't a GGS decision but a Boku one, and we're of course already working to find and contract an alternative SMS payment provider :)

So, don't panic (yet!), we'll figure something out!
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    Hi Guys,

Please contact support with any questions regarding changes to payment methods offered for your country. They should be able to tell you why it was changed & whether or not it is just temporary.

Thankyou.. 
    Thanks for your help Wascally, you supplied all the info i needed in the least time  :)  I really hope that the sms method of buying gold comes back soon

The SP that they used before Boku were just as good.  Any chance we could get them back?

• its been several weeks that I am unable to purchase any gold via the sms option can the problem be fixed in any how or was that option removed from the shop?
  • its been several weeks that I am unable to purchase any gold via the sms option can the problem be fixed in any how or was that option removed from the shop?
    @Wessie (INT1) 

Hi Wessie,

As you can see from Latten's post (above) this is not a GGS decision, but they are working on finding a solution to the issue.
    Are GGS any closer to a solution on this?   It's extremely annoying not being able to buy gold via SMS!!  Surely it's not that difficult to find a service provider....
  • Terddybug (INT1)Terddybug (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63
    Buying Gold through Sms.

It is now nearly 4 months since we were able to buy gold through sms option. Can you please find us another service provider so that we can buy gold again?

Moppay, Boku I don't care.
    I can't and won't buy gold any other way.
  • Dear All,

Is it possible to re-introduce SMS purchases in Rands for South Africans. With the Rand/Dollar exchange rate, it is far to expensive for us to purchase gold.

Because we cannot purchase gold, it negatively affects our farming and we loose out on purchasing items only available for gold payments.

It will be much appreciated

Kind regards

Elize

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file