Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[ Ended] A BIG thank you to some ambassadors of our community WINNERS ANNOUNCED

179»

Comments

• Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    Hello everyone,
    like I mentioned in onother topic I'm having problems with accessing forum, 
    I wanted to follow upt all the posts but it was to difficult to keep track of everything
    eventually I stoped trying,

I lost many contests/conversations all this time I am away from forum
    I am very dissapointed but mostly I am dissapointed I couldn't post on time here
    Because I think, there are some people that give "life" on forum
    Thank you very much for proposing me (didnt see that coming :)

And a big thank you to all of you that you are always here!   
    Always ready to hear and help us!
    Thanks to each and everyone that was mentioned in this tread 

• CM KatsuoCM Katsuo Community Manager Posts: 85
    Hello Community, 

It's the first week of 2022, and we'd like you all to nominate the players who you've found helpful on the community, we'd like to award them a small token of appreciation, kindly nominate your entries within 15/01/2022.

We thank each and every player for their contributions during 2021, and for your continuous patronage.

Best Wishes,
    CM Katsuo
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    BugsBunny said:
    The decorations are credited :)

Thanks every 1 for the awesome support & nominations!
    It does mean a lot Thanks!! 
    My time is coming to an end here. The past year of changes to the game have made it any thing but fun any more.
    Sorry to see/hear you are leaving Us, I wish you well in your next game adventure, :)
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    edited 04.01.2022
    Thank you CM Katsuo for this opportunity to say thanks!

Hmmm..... thinking back over the past year, there have been numerous players whom I have seen help a lot on more than one occasion. Whether it be suggesting new ideas, trying to figure things out, or just answering questions. I would like to nominate the following players;

@ninjahuman (AU1)
    @"farmerjohn 22 (US1)"
    @The Best King (INT1)
    @Exxy (INT1)
    @"artful (US1)"
    @Uncle John (AU1)
    @Data King (US1)
    @Grandpa Squeak (US1)
    @Jenny1979 (GR1) 
    @antigone6 (US1)
    @FarmerCli (US1)

(I hope I didn't forget anyone)

I know we can't nominate the moderators, but a HUGE thanks to all 3 of them as well, for all they do for us !!!

(*edited to change Uncle John from GB1 to AU1)
    Post edited by Heather Norsk (US1) on
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 03.01.2022
    @Heather Norsk (US1)
    Could you make that uncle john AU1 please, I don't play on GB1 anymore  (despite the fact that the forum keeps switching me to that ID   lol)

My list would start with
    @ninjahuman (AU1)
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    @The Best King (INT1)
    @Exxy (INT1)
    @artful (US1)
    @Jenny1979 (GR1) 
    @antigone6 (US1)
    @FarmerCli (US1)

but I probably need to add some more  :¬)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    CM_Katsuo said:

Helpful Ambassador Nominations for 2020

Congratulations!

Greetings EN Community!

Well 2020 was certainly an "event-full" year, but we made it through, with the help & support of our peers here in our wonderful  BF Community. As always you have all shown how willing you are to help your fellow players, by answering questions, creating tutorials, explaining events, giving tips & advice, or just showing your support when things go wrong & while we have had several bumpy times in the last year, we have still managed to have fun too.

Many of you have been nominated this year, for an extra pat on the back from your fellow community members & all eligible nominees will get a "Community Helper" badge: (note:Those who have previously been awarded the "Community Helper" badge will receive the "Bounce Castle" Community deco).

Several of you got multiple nominations & will also receive a special "Bouncy Castle" Community deco:
    (These nominees are noted in the bold type)

@antigone6 (US1)
    @Alaa Ali 1 (INT1)
    @artful (US1)
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)
    @Data King (US1)
    @Exxy (INT1)
    @Fallen (INT1)
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    @Heather Norsk (US1)
    @Jenny1979 (GR1)   
    @mutterkjær (SKN1)
    @The Best King (INT1)
    @Alaa Ali 1 (INT1) 
    @Uncle John (GB1)
    @ninjahuman (AU1)
    @pexi (CZ1)
    @ADHVAITH (IN1)
    @jonquille6 (FR1)
    @pexi (CZ1)

We thank each and every player for their contributions during 2020, and for your continuous patronage.

All the best for 2021 - Happy Farming Everyone!

Best Wishes,
    CM Katsuo

Didn't see this last year. A belated thank you!
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    @mutterkjær (SKN1) Wa is a good friend to me, but he is not in this world anymore. I heard it from my cousin :disappointed: He helped me with some questions before he did not answer me anymore as now I have understood why. I hope he can get some extra praise for all he has done for us <3 
    He was a skilled player with a big heart <3
  • diksh (IN1)diksh (IN1) IN1 Posts: 30
    Congratulations to all the winner and hope the list widens up next year, by that I mean many more participate in forum  ;)
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    CM Katsuo said:
    Hello Community, 

It's the first week of 2022, and we'd like you all to nominate the players who you've found helpful on the community, we'd like to award them a small token of appreciation, kindly nominate your entries within 15/01/2022.

We thank each and every player for their contributions during 2021, and for your continuous patronage.

Best Wishes,
    CM Katsuo
    Congratulations to all the winner and hope the list widens up next year, by that I mean many more participate in forum  ;)
    @diksh (IN1)
    I think some of the more recent comments might have confused things, but there are no winners yet - - voting is open until Jan 15 for 2021 nominees.

I do agree with you, more participation in forum would be really nice! Perhaps 2022 will be the year someone will be able to figure out & fix why so many players are unable to login here ;)
  • diksh (IN1)diksh (IN1) IN1 Posts: 30
    edited 04.01.2022
    CM Katsuo said:
    Hello Community, 

Best Wishes,
    CM Katsuo
    @diksh (IN1)
    I think some of the more recent comments might have confused things, but there are no winners yet - - voting is open until Jan 15 for 2021 nominees.

I do agree with you, more participation in forum would be really nice! Perhaps 2022 will be the year someone will be able to figure out & fix why so many players are unable to login here ;)
    oh ok, if that's the case then I would like to nominate,
    @Heather Norsk (US1)
    @ninjahuman (AU1)

It isn't like I am close to them but feel they interact more in forum and are more helpful  o:)

if only moderators could be nominated then I would take @RosyStarling, @ChickadeeQuilter, @BugsBunny, but thanks for their help, especially rosy  :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 06.01.2022
    @CM_Katsuo Thank you for the opportunity to recognize the players who have contributed so much to our community.  Thank you to all who nominated me! Love you guys! (and gals).  ;)

Here are my nominations for Community Honors......

@ninjahuman (AU1)
        @Jenny1979 (GR1)
        @Heather Norsk (US1)
        @Blue Denim (US1)
        @Exxy (INT1)
        @Uncle John (AU1)

I would also like to nominate 2 players who are no longer active, but have long been extremely helpful to all players.   Data King and CrazyBigfarm55 are well deserving of Community Honors.  <3

And of course, we all owe a great deal to our awesome team of Moderators for keeping our forum a nice place to visit. animated-thumbs-smiley-image-0004

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • Heathcliff (INT1)Heathcliff (INT1) INT1 Posts: 115
    edited 06.01.2022
    Here are my nominations for Community Honors

@farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    @Exxy (INT1)
    @ninjahuman (AU1)
    @Heather Norsk (US1)
    @Blue Denim (US1)

• The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 883
    edited 08.01.2022
    My Nominations:

@Exxy (INT1), for being a great leader, friend and forum contributor :)

@ninjahuman (AU1), incredibly helpful on the forum, and created an awesome Pleasure park guide :)

@Heather Norsk (US1), always willing to give useful feedback about my ideas, and probably has commented in more threads than almost everyone but the mods and a very few other players :D

@CrazyBigfarm55 (US1), although not active anymore, Crazy's incredible website, with so much time put into it, is an absolute go-to guide for bigfarm :)

Last but definitely not least, our amazing mods (@BugsBunny, @RosyStarling and @ChickadeeQuilter) are as helpful as can be, and put so much time and energy into this great community :)

I might add a few more in time, but these players are all absolutely amazing,

Take care everyone, and have a great year :)
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    hello to everyone and a happy new year :)

just got back on forum,, just seen this and I am glad I have the chance to say my opinion
    but I must say its no different for what eveyrone already said

@ninjahuman (AU1)
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    @The Best King (INT1)
    @Exxy (INT1)
    @Heather Norsk (US1)
    @Uncle John (GB1)

I hope I didnt forget anyone :)
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    I hope I am not too late to nominate
    @ninjahuman (AU1)
    @"farmerjohn 22 (US1)"
    @The Best King (INT1)
    @Exxy (INT1)
    @"artful (US1)"
    @Uncle John (AU1)
    @Data King (US1)
    @Heather Norsk (US1)
    @Jenny1979 (GR1) 
    @FarmerCli (US1)
    @ADHVAITH (IN1)

I know we can't nominate the moderators, but a BIG thanks to all Rosy, Bugs, & Chickadee as well, for all they do for us and on the forum!
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 14.01.2022
     Dear EN Community,

Before nominations close for this year I'd just like to say a thank you to you -  the EN community

You are always very supportive: especially when I get it wrong!

It's sometimes hard work Moderating here, especially when some of the updates have been ... hmm let's say disappointing. Overall it is been good fun

I've learnt a lot.  Some of your questions have taken some winkling to find the answer

And a big thanks from my side goes to @BugsBunny and @ChickadeeQuilter not just teammates but friends, who were with me from the beginning, always helpful and amazing.

Rosy

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    The Nominations for Community Helpers of 2021 is now closed.  We will be looking at the players nominated and let you know Monday who the winners are.  Everyone who was nominated will receive a new badge and those who were nominated multiple times will receive a community deco as promised. :)  I personally want to thank you all for the way you generously helped others with your wisdom and expertise.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Before the results are out, I'd like to thank each one of you for being esteemed members of this community till this moment, it has been a roller coaster ride!  :D 

A special thanks from my side goes to my teammates friends, @RosyStarling and @ChickadeeQuilter for being the awesome and supportive people that you've been!

During my period here till now, I've made countless amount of friends, looking forward to interact with you all more and know you all more.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Winners  announced HERE in Nomination Results for the Ambassador Helpers of 2021
This discussion has been closed.