Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

What is 'ACTIVATE' in Garage?

andy123321 (INT1)andy123321 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 117
I have just 'Activated' my Powerhouse tractor to 50%.
What does this do?
And does it do it for a limited time only, as I am sure I activated it before?
Post edited by andy123321 (INT1) on

Comments

• Mina0o (INT1)Mina0o (INT1) Posts: 1,309
    edited 03.03.2015
    Once activated, the powerhouse will allow you to collect more produce from your stables, in this case: 50% more, for one hour. Once the hour is up there's a cooldown before you can activate it again. The time before you can activate it again depends on which level you've upgraded it to.
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 03.03.2015
    Just to add. The Bonus from activated machines can be found in a countdown just under the happiness bar in the affect farm. IE the Bakery bonus is only visible on the Gourmet farm. The Cooldown clock can be found in the garage with the specific machine.

-Y
  • Mina0o (INT1)Mina0o (INT1) Posts: 1,309
    edited 03.03.2015
    Thanks Yakoska! I always forget that part. I hardly ever use those machines..
  • andy123321 (INT1)andy123321 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 117
    edited 03.03.2015
    So the Powerhouse tractor does nothing until you Activate it, and then
    it only does it for a short period of time.
    Thanks.....
  • emilylennox (US1)emilylennox (US1) Posts: 217
    edited 03.03.2015
    okay i have the same question and i don't understand still.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,762
    edited 03.03.2015
    okay i have the same question and i don't understand still.

Like MinaoO says (reply# 2), you activate the machine and it gives you whatever the benefit is for a period of one hour. You then have to wait a while before you can activate it again (cooldown period). But you shouldn't use it too often because it really eats up the tools that are so hard to come by and needed for machine upgrades.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file