Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Omar

Jim52Jim52 Posts: 45
edited 26.09.2015 in Most Discussed Topics
Omar came for the second time for me yesterday. This time I never saw any gold mining licences. But he was here for less time so I didn't get through as many deals as last time, so perhaps I was just unlucky?

Did anyone see any?

Last time I bought 2 gold mining licences right near the start (for 1500 gold each - 25% off) and then no more appeared, except for one that came bundled with some wheel tokens, which I didn't purchase and it re-appeared every now and then.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 14.03.2014
    I purchased 3 for my EN account so yeah, they were in there somewhere. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • KingTuT (INT1)KingTuT (INT1) Posts: 49
    edited 14.03.2014
    He had them as part of a package with tokens, but description said "on corresponding prime day", didn't understand that.
  • Jim52Jim52 Posts: 45
    edited 14.03.2014
    Kat Nip2 wrote: »
    I purchased 3 for my EN account so yeah, they were in there somewhere. :)

Thanks Kat, was one bundled with the tokens? And did you buy any on that account last time?
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 14.03.2014
    All 3 of them were individual purchases - so 3 separate gold mining licenses. I didn't see any for my AU account however but I didn't pay as much attention to that one.

As for the first time it was run, I purchased one gold mining license each on the EN and AU farms.

• Jim52Jim52 Posts: 45
    edited 14.03.2014
    Excellent, good to know that there isn't a limit then, must have just been unlucky... Thanks!
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 14.03.2014
    I have bought one during the second time - but I only got offered one (and maybe missed one). I also got twice 100% dollar offer on WWW the first time, second time that happened on NL, but not on the other servers :) You have indeed been very unlucky - better next time~ ^^
  • jatoda (US1)jatoda (US1) Posts: 318
    edited 15.08.2014
    ?( Does Omar give the single mining license for $1500 anymore? I have not seen it in a long time.
    After an update can't seem to get it. I have a game on www1 and us1, and haven't got the offer on either server.
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 15.08.2014
    I haven`t seen one today yet (just the multipack with tokens) but I did see it twice last time he was here.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 15.08.2014
    Seems like the gold license is becoming less frequent, as is his 100% discount on cash. But I would just keep checking just in case.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 15.08.2014
    I know what you mean jatoda. Since I reached level 98 I did not see this gold mining license as often as before. Nowadays I maybe catch one once every 4 visits from Omar (or he must only offer them during sleeping time - I simply refuse to stay up all night for him!) - and indeed: those frequent offers are sorely missed!! ;(
  • Hodor4Hodor4 Posts: 192
    edited 15.08.2014
    Omar is offering me one right now - I wish I had the 3,500 gold to make it worth while.
  • Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 15.08.2014
    I'm still getting the 100% discounts on cash, usually 1 or 2 per visit, but he hasn't had any mining licences for me in quite a long time. I miss them!
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 15.08.2014
    I just bought one on my WWW account. And yes, I noticed it was less frequent too...I wonder if it's because we've been telling everyone about strategizing to just use that for gold-earning?
  • jatoda (US1)jatoda (US1) Posts: 318
    edited 15.08.2014
    I am level 53 on the www1 game and just got the free cash, but no mining license. Haven't had either offer on the us1 game. You could be right Wilcard999.
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 16.08.2014
    Last visit i was not online much so haven't got the 100% dollars and free license but the one before i found 3 licenses in 1 day, maybe it has something to do karma. Or it was just my lucky day.
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 16.08.2014
    Yeah, that was super lucky! I haven't gotten three license offers in the same day since I could afford to actually buy them!
  • meems140 (US1)meems140 (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    edited 16.08.2014
    Omar has come to my farm 3 or 4 times now and all he has is the combo pack of tokens AND a gold mining license. When he sold the license by itself, as I am sure you know, I could make 500 gold off of it. Now, I would lose gold if I bought the combo pack. I think we need to remember that the makers of this game want us to BUY gold. That is how they make money. I have no extra money to buy fake gold.
  • Dnah2Dnah2 Posts: 19
    edited 18.08.2014
    Is Omar the guy who offers deals for 10 minutes, then a new deal?w

Why is everyone calling him Omar?

Thanks!
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 18.08.2014
    Yes, that's him. And we call him Omar because that is his name :)
    edited 18.08.2014
    Nafaru wrote: »
    [...]

The Bazaar has opened!
    You know the rapid fire offers from Monica, but now a new vendor will visit your farm and carries even more great offers in his cart!
    Omar Al-Tajer will not only offer Dollars in exchange for gold, but also gives you the opportunity to buy various premium items for a very low price! Their may even be 100% price drops - so keep your eyes open, because you wouldn't wanna miss free stuff, now won't you?
    Similar to Monica, his offers are only viable for a certain amount of time and will then change to the next random offer. You can see the current offer's remaining time at the clock above Omar's head.

[...]

^ that ^^ It is how GGS calls him.
  • Dnah2Dnah2 Posts: 19
    edited 18.08.2014
    Thanks everybody! I couldn't figure that out.

-D'
  • juggernaut (GB1)juggernaut (GB1) Posts: 23
    edited 19.08.2014
    I was gonna post a thread as to who the heck Omar was as I've not a clue lol.........so he only offers stuff for 10 mins? I need gold mining license, is any other way to get it? and when does Omar show up?
    edited 19.08.2014
    I was gonna post a thread as to who the heck Omar was as I've not a clue lol.........so he only offers stuff for 10 mins? I need gold mining license, is any other way to get it? and when does Omar show up?

Omar shows up about once every week next to your farm with his trading cart. You will see the current offer and a countdown that counts down from 10 minutes. If you do not want that offer but the next one he already shows you, you can skip the current one for gold or be patient and wait for the next offer to come up. He is usually there for 24 hours. He used to offer single mining licences on which you could make a profit of 500 gold regularly, but it seems to be less regular lately. He also offers mix packs with a mining licence and tokens, on which you loose 555 gold, unless Monty has a nice price for you. Mentioning Monty, you can win a gold mining licence from Monty in the jackpot round of the wheel of fortune. You can also find one in a mystery box that Benny Buddler sometimes offers. And of course you can get these licences by buying the right amount of gold in the right prime day.

Recommended reading:
    How to the smaller events work (a.o. wheel of fortune with Monty) click here

Sales cars (a.o. Omar and Benny Buddler, what they offer and how it works) click here

Doubling your gold in the mine, how to get licences and how to double gold with them (click here)
  • meems140 (US1)meems140 (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    edited 14.09.2014
    About 10 times when Omar came, he had the combo pack, tokens and 1 gold mining license for 2500 gold. Then the last 4 times he did not even have that. Now this time, he had the combo pack again, but I do not make gold on that pack, I lose gold. I have not seen the single gold mining license since I was on a level in the 40's, I am now in the 60's and think I will not see one again.
  • edited 24.09.2014
    Are the discount values ever going to change? No need to watch for Omar if you can't afford what he offers. Randomly changing the value would be a lot more interesting too. Preferably down maybe a a little but nor much.
  • Hungry KatnissHungry Katniss Posts: 61
    edited 13.11.2014
    This thread is old but it seems like Omar's name used to be posted at the top of the Bazaar Cart instead of "Big Farm Deals." Did it change or am I imagining that? Everyone else has their name posted. Isn't he everyone's favorite dealer?
    Has anyone figured out his schedule or is it generated randomly? The only pattern I notice is there's an offer for dollars on every other deal.
    There was some discussion about the decreased frequency of the gold mining licenses being sold by Omar. I see the packs (with Tokens) occasionally. I like those because you can have fun at the Wheel of Fortune when it comes through town again. Usually I win more tokens as I play, so I can reach the jackpot; sometimes I get another gold license at the jackpot (but very, very seldom). Sure, I would prefer more frequent licenses, but I think they are more exciting to get then. It's a great game and has brought me loads of entertainment, if not loads of gold.
  • jatoda2jatoda2 Posts: 36
    edited 11.03.2015
    Has Omar stopped giving the 1500 dollar mining license? haven't seen it in a long long time.
    Post edited by jatoda2 on
  • Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 10.03.2015
    He doesn't seem to have them as often as he used to, but I got one about an hour ago. A lucky person in my co-op got 2 or 3 of them on his last visit. So just keep watching Omar, and good luck! :)
  • wheeler (NL1)wheeler (NL1) NL1 Posts: 107
    edited 10.03.2015
    i bought one to day so it still exisist
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    edited 10.03.2015
    I have seen the offer today, so yes, it is still available.
Sign In to comment.