Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Question about Wheel of Fortune, Jackpot: "48 hours double XP"

Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
I have a question for the developers, if I may:

2 of my coop-members won in the WoF Jackpot “48 hours double XP”. One immediately started upgrading the flower shop and the other the Watermill. Just to end up frustrated as their XP points turned out not being doubled at all. So they came to me with their questions. I figured out that this “48 hours double XP” apparently only applies to the main-farm!! Is this right??

When one has won this reward, a time-slider shows up underneath one’s happiness slider. It says:
Double XP
For production, processing, building & upgrading

This time slider shows up on all 3 farms. So one would/could think that it was applicable to all 3 farms!! If so, I will ask my members to send in a ticket to Support.

- - - -

BUT: if it is not; if this is supposed to only be applicable to the main-farm, then please consider next suggestion:

Would it be asking too much for if you could put underneath: only applies to main farm
(or perhaps, put in there the same small symbol for main farm as can be found in the garage menu for certain machinery?) Because otherwise it is very confusing!
Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on

Comments

• Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 23.07.2014
    Are they sure the XP did not double? The information button will show the amount of XP including the doubled amount. You can check this by viewing what a different flower shop or water mill would give without the XP boost. This may be confusing, because people only check how many XP they get when they start the upgrade and not before they got the XP boost :)

An example:
    1t4tnn.jpg
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 23.07.2014
    Yes - we are sure! We checked everything twice before posting this thread. Apparently all processing, production, upgrading and building stuff on the main-farm did indeed give double XP - but upgrading/building on the other 2 farms did not double the XP points.
    (i.e. I checked on my farm: upgrading flower-shop up to lvl 7 would give me 500XP. My coop-member who upgradet her flower shop up to lvl 7 (within this "48 hrs double XP") got 500XP, too. So no doubling there at all!)

All we want to know is whether it is right to assume that this "48 hrs double XP" reward applies only to the main farm. Because if not - they need to send a ticket to support.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 23.07.2014
    You can always send a ticket to support anyway and they will tell whether it is meant for the main farm only or also for other farms :)
  • Bweatherholt (US1)Bweatherholt (US1) Posts: 359
    edited 24.07.2014
    Doesn't the xps show double on the info screen already?
  • bustaa (US1)bustaa (US1) Posts: 126
    edited 24.07.2014
    Its only for the main farm..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file