Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Word filter list

Comments

• I wanted to write "paarse kasteel" (purple castle), I was not allowed to write paarse because of the last 4 letters.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Why do you even bother?   There are more than a few ways to get around filters of any kind and say what ever you want.   Filters are a meaningless (often annoying when no one is swearing) waste of time.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Blocked from naming my horses:

Bongo

Serendipity
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994

Bongo

Serendipity
    They may already in use which is why they would be blocked

Bongo

Serendipity
    Oh, never thought of that.  Although, I have been trying those names with every new horse for several years.  
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

Bongo

Serendipity
    Game doesn't care about duplicate horse names. Just player names. :)

Bongo

Serendipity
    Thanks for the clarification.  Now to figure out why Bongo and Serendipity are objectionable.

Bongo

Serendipity
    Thanks for the clarification.  Now to figure out why Bongo and Serendipity are objectionable.

Well, BONGo is pretty self explanatory.

Serendipity is because of the first four letters, SERE.. Why those 4 letters specifically, I have no idea.. Maybe something in another language?

• stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    Went to name a horse after a horse in one of my favorite movies and it will not let me. Keeps telling me the word is a bad one.

Can not see it myself

Sundowner. 

The movie The Sundowner from 1960 staring Robert Mitchum and Deborah Kerr had a race horse named Sundowner that raced in Australia . If Sundowner was not a bad work in the 1960 how can it be now???

Bongo

Serendipity

Serendipity is because of the first four letters, SERE.. Why those 4 letters specifically, I have no idea.. Maybe something in another language?

I thought of that.  Tried Srndipty, Srdipity, etc.  No joy.
  • Dearest Kat Nip.
    You started this thread over a year ago. Where is this going???? I mean WHEN!?
    If this is just a word game, it should be moved to the game section...

Oh, btw pic is not any danish word.
    A certain male bodypart is called pik, so now you all can swear in danish.

And since when is a body part ~ in any language ~ a swear word  ?

This is very amusing and laughter is like a medicine .... so lets keep it going  :)

I/we just put a space between  letters of "that whatever word" and it is sent easily.
    edited 11.04.2017

Bongo

Serendipity

I thought of that.  Tried Srndipty, Srdipity, etc.  No joy.
    Both of those work for me.

"srn" looks lilke "sm" in game though, at least at my resolution. :)  They're really spelled with SRN tho.
  • i cant say a non english name nishit bcoz it contains shit???

Apparently not. Both words are able on forum, though not when sending messages. Go figure,
    Dung is acceptable=shit/poo/crap/bog...  Censor, Sensor needs to get their, they're shit, crap, dung together. Sort who are or whore are able to deal or deel with.

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    I was writing the coop message to memebers to explain them about the event. The message was in my national language, but apaparantly, somewhere in it, there was a bad english word. I reread the message  couple of times and tried to find the "bad word" that formed by accident. After 15 tedious minutes of hard looking, I just cood not find anything suspitious. Not to mention that it is hard to look for an english word or phrase in an non-english message. At the end of a day, I just delated a whole message and rewrote it anew. 

Now I have a pledge. Can you please somehow highlight the place in the message, where the "bad word" is hidden. It will save us some precious time.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 29.11.2017
    I was writing the coop message to memebers to explain them about the event. The message was in my national language, but apaparantly, somewhere in it, there was a bad english word. I reread the message  couple of times and tried to find the "bad word" that formed by accident. After 15 tedious minutes of hard looking, I just cood not find anything suspitious. Not to mention that it is hard to look for an english word or phrase in an non-english message. At the end of a day, I just delated a whole message and rewrote it anew. 

Now I have a pledge. Can you please somehow highlight the place in the message, where the "bad word" is hidden. It will save us some precious time.
    @aaabbb1 (GB1)  The bad word can actually be hidden in the message you were trying to send. Even GGS fell victim to the word filter once. When they first introduced the "Northern Lights Experience", you couldn't send a message with the URL to the Official Announcement in the forum. The bad word? I'll show you.......

Northern Lights Experience               That's right, the name of the event contained the word "sex".  :D  
  • @aaabbb1 (INT1) Didn`t it tell you what the word was? Usually when I get those messages they say something like: "You cannot use the word ...... " then I have to try to find that word, like John  says, usually made up from 2 words.
    My recent one was extra perks.  LOL!   Still haven't figured out why I can't name a horse Serendipity.
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 30.11.2017
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1) 
    Yes, I am avare of it. The word can be hidden anywhere inside a single longer  word or strached trough two or even three words, and this is exactly my problem. You have to play a hide and seek game with the word. 

@WascallyWabbit
    Yes, it did say wich word it was, but it did not help. It was a realy LOOONG message and a realy short word (four letters). And you have to look up a whole message letter by letter. Actually it would be fun (another little game to play) if I was not having a time shortage problem. So, if would be also helpfull if a program could not only show the word, but also a place in a message, where the word was used.

And when we are about it - it gave me an idea for a forum contest: you have a text and have to find hidden words in it (ignoring spaces, punctuation etc...). Similar as here. Just hidding nice words, not the bad ones :)
    I still love the fact that we have Peacocks on the temporary island, yet I can't use the word in a PM to someone telling them that they should upgrade their Peacock pen to level 4. :)  Instead I have to spell it Peac0ck. :)
  • @aaabbb1 (INT1) @Southern (US1) As you know we have a new chat system in the pipeline, so I will makes sure both things are passed on to the person working on that, there are a few other game words it doesn't allow too. 
    Lol… pretty sure no one even looks at horse names.  All my horses on three farm stables would probably all be banned.   I do have fun getting around idiotic filters.  Been giving my horses slammin names since this whole thing came out.

BTW I know they don't care about duplicates.  I typically give two horses I know I will be breeding the same name.  And end it with the level they need to be.   Makes it easier not to mess up when trying to breed up.
  • don't know if it is already listed, but is want to take about "GRAPES" from the candy farm.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    This thread is a laugh. Started back in 2013 with  a list of words in SKN server, that has now, 5 years later, NOT been whitelisted. This word listing, has obviously absolut no attention for the team. Close the thread or do something about this. 
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1) 
    Yes, I am avare of it. The word can be hidden anywhere inside a single longer  word or strached trough two or even three words, and this is exactly my problem. You have to play a hide and seek game with the word. 

@WascallyWabbit
    Yes, it did say wich word it was, but it did not help. It was a realy LOOONG message and a realy short word (four letters). And you have to look up a whole message letter by letter. Actually it would be fun (another little game to play) if I was not having a time shortage problem. So, if would be also helpfull if a program could not only show the word, but also a place in a message, where the word was used.

And when we are about it - it gave me an idea for a forum contest: you have a text and have to find hidden words in it (ignoring spaces, punctuation etc...). Similar as here. Just hidding nice words, not the bad ones :)
    Lovely Idea - let´s have that :))

My Country has used so many money to take me through school and teach me to spell the words right. Now I am forced to make deliberate misspellings in order to get my message through to my coop. What a laugh.
    Someone in BF should take a moment to make this functional. 

Again, filters are idiotic.  Blocking the word GRAPES because PART of that word means something else?
    Shees.  And in a farm game where you have them too.  

Played another of good games and force fields called shields were used.  But part of that word, in another language no less, is a cuss word.   Please! 

Then there are actual cuss words.  (As if anyone's ears ever fell off hearing one.)
    Substitute @ for O or A.   
    Letter I and lower case L look identical in type.
    Can you tell?  I l I l I l  
    Words that use silent letters.... such as when CK are together,  just pick one.  Filters never catch that. Eyes know what it means though.
    Letter S can be swapped for Z or $   Only a dumb A$$ wouldn't get it.
    And no, ASS is not a cuss word.   I know because as a young kid, our school went to the field museum in Chicago every blasted year.  You would think after the first time doing this they might pick another entrance?
    Nope, take a whole class in through the front door and the first thing you see is a big stuff animal called.....
    ready?
    A "wild ass."   
    yup, they lost control of the whole group of kids every single time.
    LOL!
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    And I am really wondering, why there is only this filters in the messengers, and not in the chat. Imange if 1/3 part of the words has to be misspelled in the chat because its needed :)
    I do not know why this word filtering list is made in the first place, but someone did not think of the impact on other languages , AND no one has ever updated to todays´s language.
  • Borgia (SK1)Borgia (SK1) SK1 Posts: 455
    hviezdička= little star in slovak - contains di*k
Sign In to comment.