Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Questions about the co-op? Find your answers here!

Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
edited 14.08.2015 in Tutorials and FAQs
Because it is not possible for me to post tutorials and pictorials on the forums, I am changing this thread into a question based thread. Do you have questions? Ask them and I will try to answer them as good as I can. First check the rest of the thread to see if your question has already been answered! We will develop this thread as we go.

Kind regards,
Larino
Post edited by Larino (INT1) on

Comments

• GladiolusGladiolus Posts: 33
    edited 11.09.2013
    Hello!
    I made that Thread to new players, who just joined to co-op, but are bit lost
    - what and how to do next?
    Lets start :
    To open co-op window (chat, information about members, projects, research)

(click on picture to see full size)

coop_d10.png

Cooperative project:

projec10.png

projec11.png

projec12.png

Researching :

resear11.png

resear12.png

If You have question, ask :)
    Post edited by Gladiolus on
    edited 04.01.2013
    How to find or found cooperative?

To find and join:

Click on Rankings button on toolbar:

findco10.png

and then on Cooperative.

findco11.png

Cooperatives marked with magnifier are currently looking for new members.
    Apply to join You can, if click on magnifier and send them application

To found:

Click on Cooperative button on tool bar

foundc10.png

and then on button Found

foundc11.png
  • NissePluttNissePlutt Posts: 14
    edited 08.01.2013
    OK. i have joined a cooperative.. What is the reward for being there and doing things...
  • vigiuxvigiux Posts: 5
    edited 11.01.2013
    Cooperative project: collection items

When you do not have enough items to give you can check how much you still need them just by moving the mouse on the item picture as shown below. The format you get is xx/yy = you have/total required. (the same way you can check who already gave items)

clipboard02x.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    edited 11.01.2013
    Thank You, Vigiux ^^ good supplement :)
  • muk23muk23 Posts: 1
    edited 26.01.2013
    I am not understand
    edited 26.01.2013
    muk23 wrote: »
    I am not understand
    I would try to help, but i need more information about - what You dont understand :)
  • sonyap (BG1)sonyap (BG1) Posts: 2
    edited 27.01.2013
    Hi, we have a cooperative of 5 members and we would like to add 1 more, but it says we have reached our limit. I saw that there are some cooperatives with more members. Hoq can we expand our cooperative to include more than 5 members. Thanks in advance for your help!
  • Ivan714Ivan714 Posts: 20
    edited 27.01.2013
    muk23 wrote: »
    I am not understand

Me nithur.
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 28.01.2013
    sonyap wrote: »
    Hi, we have a cooperative of 5 members and we would like to add 1 more, but it says we have reached our limit. I saw that there are some cooperatives with more members. Hoq can we expand our cooperative to include more than 5 members. Thanks in advance for your help!
    To expand the members in your cooperative, you need to research. Under the research tab, in the cooperative window, click on recruitment level 1 and you need to fill all those spots with researchers (each coop member signs on to research), then everyone donates enough farm dollars to cover the cost of the research and you can start it.

Then it's just a matter of waiting until the timer counts down and you have 2 extra positions in the cooperative.

Good luck! :)
    Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • Ellen6Ellen6 Posts: 1
    edited 01.02.2013
    If a coop has start a project such as the apples and I join the coop after the project has start, does it count my apples?
    edited 01.02.2013
    It counts everyone's apples in the cooperative, yours included Ellen. :)

• Roger RotelRoger Rotel Posts: 12
    edited 01.02.2013
    Its kinda i dumb i need all the collectibles to start a mission. Would be better if all members of the cooperative could pitch in with what they have :)
  • toni98toni98 Posts: 1
    edited 01.02.2013
    hai boleh kenalan

Post edited by Kat Nip: Please post in English and please read this thread
  • smileyicecream3smileyicecream3 Posts: 1
    edited 02.02.2013
    Hi i have a question I want to add more members but it says I have reached the limit of members.. how can I expand my cooperative?[

Please help me!

Post edited by Kat Nip: Merged posts
    edited 02.02.2013
    You'll find the answer to that here.

• Roger RotelRoger Rotel Posts: 12
    edited 02.02.2013
    Hi i have a question I want to add more members but it says I have reached the limit of members.. how can I expand my cooperative?[

Please help me!

Post edited by Kat Nip: Merged posts

You need to go in the "research"-tab of the cooperative, and look around until you find the right program to research. The description says that you'll expand your cooperative from 5 to 7 members.

I'm not 100% what it says since my game is in Norwegian.. ;)
  • Fred70Fred70 Posts: 1
    edited 09.02.2013
    Hi, I have a question on the coop. challenge wild about apples. I started the challenge, time is counting down, but it dosn't count any of the apples. how do i get it to count these apples?
  • SjoukSjouk Posts: 1
    edited 10.02.2013
    Cooperative images are not working anymore. Get error: "Image doesn't exist"
    My question:
    If you do a Research, can you still manage your farm? And if you complete a Research, what do you get?

Sjouk
  • Jenna922Jenna922 Posts: 1
    edited 11.02.2013
    Hi,
    I have applied to join a co-op but no one has replied to me. How long will this take?? Thanks for this game though. It is brilliant!!:)
  • salsabeelsoso2salsabeelsoso2 Posts: 1
    edited 11.02.2013
    :rolleyes:hi
    edited 12.02.2013
    Salsabeelsoso, please keep your posts on topic. :)
    Jenna922 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have applied to join a co-op but no one has replied to me. How long will this take?? Thanks for this game though. It is brilliant!!:)
    Unfortunately Jenna, it's like asking how long a piece of string is. Each cooperative is different and unfortunately some don't send a rejection if they don't accept your application. Keep trying other cooperatives too though.

I fully agree with you about the game, it's great! :)

• Annie20032Annie20032 Posts: 1
    edited 19.02.2013
    Our co-op is about to start the Wild about Apples but atm we only have 5 members. That would be 1520 apples each member and I know my storage doesn't hold that many apples. So can we sell our apples and will they still count or does it take away from the project? Thanks!
  • HilarypleasantP2HilarypleasantP2 Posts: 1
    edited 19.02.2013
    Lets found our own coop!!

That's a buncha BS! How long a piece of string is?? What is this? It's not called Existential Farmer!!

Post edited by Kat Nip: Merged posts, please use the edit button
  • kiik2kiik2 Posts: 1
    edited 19.02.2013
    hi,my game name is kiik2 and you want to be freinds with me you can
    edited 19.02.2013
    Kiik, we have chat only threads for you to participate in if you wish, but please keep this thread on topic. :)
    Annie20032 wrote: »
    Our co-op is about to start the Wild about Apples but atm we only have 5 members. That would be 1520 apples each member and I know my storage doesn't hold that many apples. So can we sell our apples and will they still count or does it take away from the project? Thanks!
    Yes, you can run your farm as you would normally, which means you can sell your apples and there won't be any problems. Good luck with the project. :)
    That's a buncha BS! How long a piece of string is?? What is this? It's not called Existential Farmer!!
    Hilary, by all means you're welcome to disagree with me but please remember to keep it respectful. Now obviously you do disagree, please feel free to explain what was wrong with my reply. :)

• Angsmith8162Angsmith8162 Posts: 1
    edited 22.02.2013
    I'm struggling here and I'm sure the answer is right under my nose. I have created a post to find members for my Coop but am having a difficult time finding the person who replyed. If I'm understanding correctly.

I Open the Co-Op window from the task bar in the game
    I click the the Add Member Button (guy with green plus) then I search for the individual.... except it is not finding them....???

Am I missing something?
    edited 23.02.2013
    Make sure that you're both on the same server before looking for them. If you're talking to them via PM within the game, then you're automatically on the same server, but if it's on the forums then the way you tell what server they're on is by their signature. Yours is us 1 so I know you're on the US server, where as I'm en 1. The servers don't interconnect so someone on a different server to you can't be in your cooperative.

• prasath29prasath29 Posts: 1
    edited 23.02.2013
    hi add me plz prasath29
    edited 23.02.2013
    Prasath, this isn't a thread for finding a cooperative. To do that, please post in the Cooperative forum.

Sign In to comment.